It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST DECLASSIFIED: The Russia hoax was Hillary’s plan, Obama-Biden WH was briefed on it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Smh

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
When do the People take this into our own hands?
edit on 29-9-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Many of us our waiting for you guys.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

I want to see some action here, no more internet talk. Stop saying words and go do some stuff.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: smurfy
It also actually says, "the IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation, or the actual extent of exaggeration of any Russian intel analysis, or fabrication of"

Stuff like this doesn't stop the fappery though, most of the people here are just in it for the bias confirmation.

Yes, I wonder about that, it's the collective affirmation of events that don't add up that's bothering, and it makes me think that the collective affirmation here is designed by Orangeman...men, to target the casual observers here with a confirmation bias scenario, and that Orangeman....men, are Russia's little Trump helpers...they just never went away FFS!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lots more to this when put into its contextual timeline of events and actions,

Hilliary Clinton Accused of Approving Scheme To Smear Trump

Timing fitting the accusation like a well worn shoe!

I also find it amusing how many innocuous or old threads start showing on resents when info like this crops up - coincidence?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: Anon283799

Lot of 'alleged' in there.

You do know the house "impeached" Trump with about the same alledged type evidence..

Witnesses were ready & willing to talk about the allegations. It's a shame the Senate had no interest in hearing witness testimony or reviewing evidence & documentation.

You obviously didn't watch the impeachment...The Dems had no actual witnesses...There wasn't an ounce of evidence...They impeached anyway hoping for a 'political' win...

They went to the Senate, without any witnesses...The prosecutor went to the judge and the jury and demanded the judge and jury provide witnesses to prove Trump's guilt...They were supposed to have witnesses before they strolled into the Senate...What a farce of an impeachment...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Witnesses were ready & willing to talk about the allegations. It's a shame the Senate had no interest in hearing witness testimony or reviewing evidence & documentation.

In any prosecution, it is the responsibility of the prosecution to present a prima facia case sufficient to indicate a crime was committed and the plaintiff was guilty of committing it. If the prosecution does not present such a prima facia case, the court will throw out the case. This is based on the principle of "innocent until proven guilty." The charged is considered innocent until sufficient evidence is brought forth to indicate a sufficient probability of guilt... that then requires a trial and defense.

Any defense lawyer worth his salt will take advantage of this fact and move for dismissal based on a prima facia case having not been established after the prosecution finishes their opening argument.

During the impeachment, the prosecution (the House lawyers, led by Adam Schiff) was unable to present a case that showed an impeachable offense had been committed, so there was no need to hear from witnesses at that point. Of the two charges presented, Contempt of Congress is not a crime the President can even be legally accused of since he heads a co-equal branch of the Federal government and his very job may well entail opposing Congress on political matters. The House might as well have tried to impeach him for living in the White House. The collusion charge with Ukraine had absolutely no proof outside a "parody" created and read into the record by Adam Schiff. All witnesses who were willing to testify against the President would have been testifying based on hearsay only.

If anything, the Senate (meaning Mitch McConnell) bent over backwards to accommodate the House. They would have been completely within legal bounds to simply refuse to vote and toss out the case.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Where did that rumor start, do we know? I’ve heard (read) folks say that she said it to someone and it was overheard.

Yes, it was on video tape. At one time it was on YouTube, but that's been a while back. It's either buried or removed by now.

But it was a clear admission.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Naturally, Barr and Durham already have all this... And they are approving it for release at this time.

That brings up two possibilities:
  • The DoJ has already got their indictments and no longer need to keep the information under wraps, or
  • The DoJ has no intention of pursuing charges based on this information.
I personally think it's the latter. This being an election year, and Comey et. al. being politically charged targets, I am thinking maybe the decision was made to hand this off to the Senate for political use rather than pursue criminal charges. Also, the DoJ may have enough on Comey et. al. to not need to pursue this particular incident. After all, after you lock someone away for life, what good are additional years?

Plus, putting Comey on trial in the Senate for all to see could flush out some more critters that were still hiding in the deepest recesses of that DC Swamp.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be interesting...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Many of us our waiting for you guys.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

I want to see some action here, no more internet talk. Stop saying words and go do some stuff.

You don't want this. If there truly is a second American Civil War, it will border on genocide. For over the past five decades the American Conservative has been called sexist, racist, homophobes, islamaphobes, and now Nazis. Fifty plus years is a long time to build up resentment. If the Left does get their "revolution", that will be unleashed all at once. On you and those of your ideology. Don't count on any help facing that. The rest of this post will be a bit lengthy to explain why, so if you're the "Ooo, a squirrel" type , bail out now. And, for the record, I am what used to be called a Reagan Democrat.

First, forget the military. It will fracture virtually over night. The only thing that holds it together in today's era is political stability. Once that goes, so goes the cohesion of the Armed Forces. Even in my day, we knew who to frag first if things went south. Don't believe for a minute that has changed. Those Leftist in the US Military are predominantly in non-combat roles. The bulk of the war-fighters are center/right-of-center types that value their oath. We despise those for whom an oath is negotiable or used as a means to gain power. We've also seen first-hand what Leftist ideology has done to the rest of the planet. Additionally, consider, today's Veterans have been at war for the past twenty years. Forcing us into a scenario whereby we have to defend our loved ones on our own soil is something only a madman would wish to face.

Second, there will be no outside help. NATO? Please. The UN? Get bent. You will face that onslaught alone. Europe will be too busy dealing with Putin, Erdogan et al, taking advantage of the situation. Plus, you know, logistics. The EU lacks the sealift capability to get here in any meaningful numbers. China? LOL, no. Same issue as the EU. Logistics. Plus, why face the largest standing army (the American gun owner) on the planet when you don't have to? Remember, Sun Tzu was a Chinaman. Never interrupt your enemy while he is busy destroying himself. Canada? Um, again, no. They'll descend into civil war right along with us. Mexico? They'll sit this one out. So it will be only the American Left versus the American Right. Advantage: American Right.

Third, the difference between an Empire and a Nation. The American Left is an Empire. The American Right is a Nation. Nations are inherently stronger than an Empire. Why? Empires are comprised of many disparate peoples that do not share the same faith, language, culture, or political outlooks. Empires are held together by force, or the threat of force. And are usually dominated by one culture over the others. In the case of the American Left, that is the white Liberal. Nations are comprised of peoples that typically share a similar faith, speak the same language, share the same culture, and hold the same world-view. Less in-fighting and demands for power-sharing. Advantage: American Right.

There is an estimated 15 million or so Mexican/SA illegal immigrants in the US. Do you truly believe they'll take a bullet for the white liberal? No. They're suddenly going to remember they have a home elsewhere and will head south. There went any numerical advantage the Left may have had. How about the Muslims? Do you think they'll stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the LGBT community in a shooting war? No. Gay people in places like Michigan and Minnesota better learn how to fly real quick. How long will the African-American stand with white liberals when people get hungry? Not very long. Humans are humans. When food becomes scarce, everyone goes tribal. Everyone. Advantage: American Right.

This is a very quick and dirty explanation as to why the Left does not want a shooting war with the Right. An academic treatise will take considerably longer, but produce the same result. The American Right "wins" any shooting war between us. Best we find ways to achieve common ground.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Russia was not a hoax. Did you pay attention at all? Mueller's report said Donald Trump was unaware and did NOT collude with Russia, but people were arrested and Russia interfered in the election.

"Russia may be interfering in this election, we should investigate"

Trump: "Fake News, I am not colluding with Russia"

"Okay, well, now let's investigate Russian interference and whether or not the Trump campaign colluded with Russia"

Mueller: "Russia interfered in our election. No collusion on the President's part"

Trump: "See? No collusion"

"Well, yeah, but Russia interfered and that's pretty bogus"

Trump: "Fake news. No collusion"

Trump didn’t collude with Russia per your own admission. So how did Russia trick us into not voting for Hillary?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

Wow... bravo! Well said... very well said.

I firmly believe, though, that the goal now is to force conservatives to take up arms against the left. Think about it... we have a left which has been pressing for more and more restrictive gun control laws, prosecuting gun owners for self-defense while ignoring rioters and looters and worse, and now they want to defund the police. That is all designed to force conservatives into a do or die situation.

Why? Because they truly believe they can win. The law, they think, can be weaponized against anyone who finally breaks and tries to fight back, and so far it has worked that way. As long as individuals are the ones breaking in low enough numbers, that strategy succeeds. If enough conservatives take up arms at the same time, though, that strategy becomes worthless. Or if those who enforce the law refuse to do their bidding, same thing. At that point, the scenario you describe will take place.

Great explanation!

Now, how many do you think will heed your warning that need to?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Wow... bravo! Well said... very well said.

I firmly believe, though, that the goal now is to force conservatives to take up arms against the left. Think about it... we have a left which has been pressing for more and more restrictive gun control laws, prosecuting gun owners for self-defense while ignoring rioters and looters and worse, and now they want to defund the police. That is all designed to force conservatives into a do or die situation.

Why? Because they truly believe they can win. The law, they think, can be weaponized against anyone who finally breaks and tries to fight back, and so far it has worked that way. As long as individuals are the ones breaking in low enough numbers, that strategy succeeds. If enough conservatives take up arms at the same time, though, that strategy becomes worthless. Or if those who enforce the law refuse to do their bidding, same thing. At that point, the scenario you describe will take place.

Great explanation!

Now, how many do you think will heed your warning that need to?

TheRedneck

Not many. This is being driven and funded by Soros and his ilk. None of which are natural born Americans. Therein lies their failure. Only someone born and raised here can truly understand us. To them, we're the same as Europeans. I've travelled this planet my entire adult life. Americans as a people truly are unique. We're weird in that we make friends with our former enemies because we believe in the inherent goodness of humanity. It is both our strength and our weakness.

Having said that, the rest of the planet, and those of our own who have been taught to blame us for the worlds ills, may wish to remember that when we do decide it is fight or die time, there is no one more ruthless.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
It's more than likely your first option that is the right one. Indictments coming. Could be before or after the election. But based on Barr's statements in aggregate, they are coming.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
AM called out a blowhard and you said, "hold my beer" and blew harder.

It is still just venting on the net. I think TPTB came upon a very efficient pacifier. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
AM called out a blowhard and you said, "hold my beer" and blew harder.

It is still just venting on the net. I think TPTB came upon a very efficient pacifier. Just my 2 cents.

What’s the plan slick? Who do we kill?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set
You don't want this.

Sure I do? Know why? Because it's never going to happen. Never. As in at no time in the future.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Not many.

Seems you were correct... again.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set
Only someone born and raised here can truly understand us.

Let me get this straight. So you're saying that someone like my mother, who was born in Italy, cannot truly understand what it means to be an American like you do?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When oh when are we going to be realize that the media around the world is treasonous and needs to be ousted and burned to the ground, they are the gatekeepers

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join