It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Case Scenario 2020 Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
2020 election worst-case scenario (imho)

Election Night: President Trump is declared to be the winner shortly after midnight after winning Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
EN+1: Biden campaign refuses to concede, insisting that certain states are so close that mail and other late ballots could change the outcome. Huge riots in cities.
EN+7 Democrat Governors in certain states announce recounts indicate that Biden won those states and thus the election. Democrats and the media proclaim Biden's win.
EN+8 President Trump unveils accusations of massive fraud in certain states and appoints the Attorney General to investigate. Riots ensue.
EN+15 Democrats insist that since inadequate evidence has been presented to prove massive voter fraud the investigation is pointless and a waste of time.
EN+16 Attorney General's office says its too early to conclude.
EN+21 AG presents evidence of massive fraud by democrats. Riots happen.
EN+22 Democrats deny the validity of the evidence and bring counteraccusations of Republican fraud and Voter Suppression in some states.
EN+25 President Trump announces he will not accept the democrat state recounts and will be re-Inaugurated on the appointed day. Massive rioting.
EN+26 multiple lawsuits filed by democrat party in liberal courts demanding the inauguration be postponed.
EN+27 President Trump says inauguration will proceed as scheduled.
EN+28 Several democrat judges place a moratorium on the Presidential inauguration.
EN+30 White House lawyers present emergency petitions to Federal judges.
EN+35 after numerous court decisions the SCOTUS announces that the democrat recounts are invalid and President Trump is eligible to be re-inaugurated. Unprecedented rioting follows.
EN+36 Nancy Pelosi announces that the House will host 'President Biden's' inauguration in the House chamber and recognize him as legitimate POTUS.
Inauguration Day: Massive protests force President Trump to be re-inaugurated in the White House, which is surrounded by screaming reeeee mobs. Joe Biden is 'inaugurated' in the House Chamber. Democrats and media proclaim him as legitimate President.
ID+1 Speaker Pelosi announces she will negotiate with 'President Biden' on legislation. Senate Majority Leader M. McConnell says Senate recognizes President Trump's legitimacy.
Federal Government shuts down, unable to function so divided. Numerous Governors declare martial law.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Never going to happen that way. Let see what happens at the debate tonight. I suggest President Trump will Win by a wide margin and the Republicans will probably retake the house. The Democrats have overplayed their hand this time.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

If you want to know how this plays out just listen to what they are already telling us. Trump looses and they forcefully remove him. All hell breaks lose. More destruction incoming. Buckle up your seatbelt it's hoping to be a hell of a ride.

I also think there will be another attempt on Trumps life. I've heard of two so far. Is the 3rd time the charm?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'm an optimist so if trump loses, I think he wins easy, the im going to protest.
I could use a new home theatre system and protesting seems to be the preferred method today.

But seriously...
The mail in garbage is a joke.
Every time ballots are 'found' they are 90 percent democrat...hmmm

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
Election Night: President Trump is declared to be the winner shortly after midnight after winning Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

None of these states are required to be called on Election Night.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I've been trapped in the Kingdom of Al Gore since 2000.
We have meters hooked up to our asses and we pay a fart tax.
I know I can't leave (legally) but I am allowed to post.
So all I can say is:
Don't do it! Don't get stuck inside the Kingdom of Biden.
Get out of now if you think you'll be annexed.
Look man!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Never going to happen that way. Let see what happens at the debate tonight. I suggest President Trump will Win by a wide margin and the Republicans will probably retake the house. The Democrats have overplayed their hand this time.

hoping so

I guess best case scenario is Trump wins so big Nov3 the mail in / absentee ballots are rendered meaningless.

and it would be so sweet to retake the House and demote Nancy Blowout to the back bench.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't have much to say about your post at large, but if Trump wins Minnesota, I will skydive naked without a parachute and live stream it here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I don't have much to say about your post at large, but if Trump wins Minnesota, I will skydive naked without a parachute and live stream it here on ATS.

Right. Just like all those democrats who said they'd move to Canada if Trump won. They let us down, you will, too.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Right. Just like all those democrats who said they'd move to Canada if Trump won. They let us down, you will, too.

Trump might win the election, but I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty Donald Trump will NOT win Minnesota. Not going to happen.

Tell you what, if Trump wins I will officially look into moving to a new country because it will be obvious the US is no longer compatible with me or my views. Hopefully Canada opens their borders back up because most of the world rightfully wants nothing to do with Americans anymore.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Trump might win the election, but I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty Donald Trump will NOT win Minnesota. Not going to happen.

Tell you what, if Trump wins I will officially look into moving to a new country because it will be obvious the US is no longer compatible with me or my views. Hopefully Canada opens their borders back up because most of the world rightfully wants nothing to do with Americans anymore.

If all Americans were sniveling cowards I could see why. Enjoy Canada. Also, can I have your stuff?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Minnesota is looking largely Trump north of the Twin Cities. If we aren't shown the exact number of votes, I'm calling BS.

Though I will not be surprised if the Twin Cities end up canceling the rest of Minnesota on a country wide scale. We've been dealing with their masses all the way to Ely, MN.

Maybe I should drop a tip about where the major "Hub" is in Minneapolis to the police, might get some Mexicans moving around.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: Nickn3

hoping so

I guess best case scenario is Trump wins so big Nov3 the mail in / absentee ballots are rendered meaningless.

and it would be so sweet to retake the House and demote Nancy Blowout to the back bench.
Honestly, that’s what it’s going to take and I honestly believe it’ll happen. The base is even more energized and gained so many more supporters since then, not to mention the silent majority, those educated and smart individuals who know better to voice their support in blue areas.

People are so worried about mail in ballots that they’re forgetting that tons of places are vote in person and not to mention, other states have been doing mail in ballots for some time and Trump has won them
The main issue stems in battleground states, which prompts Trump to call it out like that.
edit on 29-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Please don't

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

if Trump wins Minnesota, I will skydive naked without a parachute and live stream it here on ATS.

I look forward to watching you SPLAT!

But I bet you will chicken out just like Cher did.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

2020 election worst-case scenario?
Hillary wins!!!

We won't know how at first, but a slew of ATS-ers will know the why in about 15 seconds flat!!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
if the dems end up with the White House and both houses of congress;

1) add six leftist judges to the court.
all their subsequent actions that are criticized will get the response 'so take us to court heh heh'.

2) make Puerto Rico and Washington D.C. states. four more Senate seats for the dems in perpetuity.

3) reparations. imagine the scramble as millions of whites decide they're part black now.

4) green energy. lots of 'we will be 100% whatever in ten years' pushing the finish line back but sounding good today.

5) the new FCC administrators will find ways to neutralize talk radio and Fox news. Social media (Facebook, Youtube) will throw the rules out the window and actively censor conservatives.

6) huge deficit spending as the new gummint tries to give everything to everybody.

the US of A will essentially be a one-party nation, like Massachusets or Illinois on a massive scale.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yep Just like what the republican's here talk about a one party system with Trump as leader for life .

My guess is Neither party will every get that wish . To many on both sides will go bat crazy .
as for worst case Trump is to sick to stay in the race and Biden gets sick as well .
Nancy is president until ????? as No elections matter and the winner is pointless as they cant do the job .

YIKSSSS

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
if the democrats win it will be by cheating
if the Republicans win they will be accused of cheating
and leftists will riot.

I really hope Trump wins by such a large margin that no on questions it.

prayers for the USA

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

are you rich and able to live in Canada without a job? or do you have some rare and needed job skills? do you have an employer that really needs someone with your skills, and offered you a job, that they can't find anyone to fill. if not, good luck with moving to Canada. just like the US and virtually every country, moving to Canada is not as easy as just showing up.

new topics

top topics

join