It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when....Russian collusion was important?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
now, here in the future, we have evolved past the need to worry about other Nations having any type of control over our elected officials. We worked ourselves up into a frenzy to the point we needed to weaponize the Intelligence community and investigate the elected President for several years. Luckily, none at all was found, and I suppose that was enough to alleviate the burden of worrying about all that outside influence.

Here in the new normal 2020, just because some Russian oligarch's wife happened to pass a few million bucks on to the son of the guy running as a Democrat for president, there is no need to assume anything odd is going on. I often have several million given to me with no strings attached.
I'm sure most of us are like that. The Burisma job? Hell, he was being paid crumbs. (at least that is what Pelosi said) Not even enough to raise an eyebrow with regards to national security.

This new normal 2020 is becoming a rather odd place. Oh, and don't you DARE ask Joe about any of this. he gets really angry because Trump is the bad guy in all this.

edit on 29-9-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Mueller investigation led to indicting 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes. We moved on. Mostly because there is new corruption, lies, and insanity that comes out of the Trump White House on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
The Mueller investigation led to indicting 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes. We moved on. Mostly because there is new corruption, lies, and insanity that comes out of the Trump White House on a daily basis.

And are you concerned at all about Hunter getting 3.5 million from the wife of the mayor of Moscow? Or is that a different kind of thing?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Hunter Biden's position on the board of a Ukrainian energy company was "awkward" and "problematic" at the time his father, Joe Biden, was serving as vice president, two Republican-led Senate committees say in a new report — but the study does not show that it influenced U.S. government policy.

----------

While Johnson and Grassley's report raises concerns about a possible conflict of interest arising from Hunter Biden's position on the Burisma board, it concludes that "the extent to which" his role "affected U.S. policy toward Ukraine is not clear."

www.npr.org...

KIEV (Reuters) - An audit of thousands of old case files by Ukrainian prosecutors found no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Hunter Biden, the former prosecutor general, who had launched the audit, told Reuters.

Ruslan Ryaboshapka(!-Ukrainian Prosecutor General-!) was in the spotlight last year as the man who would decide whether to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, in what became a key issue in the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

------------

“Regarding the call to Zelenskiy and this story with Burisma. I can say that there was no pressure on me,” Ryaboshapka said. “The audit was completed.”

“I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden’s alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind,” he added.

www.reuters.com...:+Trending+Content &utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
When dealing with the fake all you got to do is stay real.

Joe Biden should not have an issue deflecting the fake game of the Trumpletz...

a reply to: network dude

It dont cost to be real.
Unless you fake.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The Russia interference...
Is real.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And before the weird Putin scares everyone or Putin is the boogeyman post come up you gotta remember Putin's boogyman is ABADDON so no need to fear the who is most afraid. Ultimately.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

It dont cost to be real.
Unless you fake.

So Hunter didn't get that money from the Russian lady?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It dont cost to be real.
Unless you fake.

So you keep ignoring your failures.
Cool😎

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The DNC hams are activated !! 🤣

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Russian collusion was not important to me....Russia has always been trying to interfere in elections, and we have always been interfering in theirs. That is how the world works, also other governments interfere, including our allies, because they want to keep their thumb on us so they prosper from us. That is the world we live in. It has been that way for Decades. Maybe even centuries.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
“Haha!” Nelson from the Simpsons

Still waiting how it got explained away and under-rugged with his brazen admission of telling the Ukrainian PM he had 6 hours before Bidn boarded a flight to make up his mind..... I mean that was a moment to remember about all this if there ever was one.

Now..... crickets. Of and don’t ask him about it! Period

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Why was the Moscow's mayor's wife sending him money again ?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

HiLoLary is about to be in some deep state bullsmack over that Russian collusion. Now I know one more reason the left has tried so hard to oust Trump. This will pour down over all of them.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It dont cost to be real.
Unless you fake.

Cool😎

Please, point out all my failures. But after you do that, how about your grow a tiny pair and answer the damn question. I don't think you will, being as you seem to have no integrity, but surprise me. I like when that happens.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It dont cost to be real.
Unless you fake.

Cool😎
So you keep ignoring the question.
Cool😏
edit on 30-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Basically😎
a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Good job by the way for Joe last night at the presidential debate.

Noticed the other flopping around all over the place with the emotional cut ins. But Joe did good and Denied the Ignorance and kept a professional composure unlike Dony...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Basically😎
a reply to: Arnie123

pathetic, but expected.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why? Because I don't wish to waste time repeating the same data to you.
I think your confused...

a reply to: network dude is confused

edit on 9/30/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join