It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Biden Presidential Debate Sept-29-2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 56
<< 53  54  55   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Be aware of your next debate moderator.

twitter.com...

They gotta keep rigging the debates. They can't have the most popular podcaster in the world (Joe Rogan) do it even tho he offered. Naw, gotta have establishment partisan hacks "moderate" the debates. That way, when POTUS throws a truth bomb they can just cut his Mic and call him a clown.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The topics the next debate moderator chooses will show his hand.

I'm hoping it's a town hall format.

edit on 10/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I did ask to add Jenny Craig to the SPLC list.

Fat shaming is a hate crime, right, lard butt?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Trump HAS CONDEMNED White SUpremacy

Cant be white supremacist when your organization is 20 percent non white,and ran by a BLACK MAN. Proud boys are SEXIST not RACIST if anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

You know, it's a strange thing...

When I first heard about these "Proud Boys" (on this very site, incidentally) it was in the context of them being the right-wing version of Antifa. OK, I'll gladly admit there are troublemakers on both the left and the right, duh. Better to call them out and ensure they are identified as such, right?

Right?

But then I start hearing how they are the problem instead of Antifa. Now, wait a minute. I have seen Antifa and BLM pull about everything from literally taking over a section of a major US city to trying to burn cops alive in their precinct building to terrorizing a Ronald McDonald House charity with sick, scared kids and their families inside. I have watched them burning, looting, and even killing people over a political disagreement. And to make that last point worse, Antifa are the ones demanding changes... and so far I have seen them not even be able to agree with themselves on what changes they want. I do know that these changes range from rejoining the Paris Accord to removing all police from the streets.

Well, of course they want all police removed! They're criminals!

At the same time, I keep hearing on here, from a small, select group of posters, about how the Proud Boys are the real problem and how they are "white supremacists." Of course, the Critical Race Theory that these select posters also are completely in favor of teaches that everyone who is white is also a "white supremacist" unless they agree with everything they are told to agree with, including the fact that they are "racist" by virtue of being born to the "wrong" race... in other words, the very concept of Critical Race Theory is itself racist by definition. So it appears to me that the very term "white supremacist" is the modern inverted version of "n****r."

You just called people the white version of "n****r." Openly. Publicly. As do your apparent comrades. Therefore I place as much faith in you as I would a member of the KKK.

Thanks for showing your true character. The next time I hear anything about the "Proud Boys," I will not get a mental image of a bunch of thugs looking for trouble... I will instead now get a mental image of people standing up to the hate and vitriol you keep spewing. I will not consider the Proud Boys to be racists; I will consider them to be the anti-racists that are rightfully trying to keep people like you in your place.

In other words, thanks to you and your continual assertions that have been proven now to be exactly backward to reality, I now fully and wholeheartedly support the Proud Boys. Hell, maybe I need to start up a chapter here! Might have to travel a bit, but I think a small band of Proud Boy rednecks could take out a few crowded city blocks of these chicken-# wanna be bullies called Antifa.

Thank you. Please keep spreading your hate so more can make this realization I just did.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Plus proud boys aren't all white, and I think I heard the founder or leader was a hispanic? Lefties response to the fact is the same thing they say about blacks that aren't democrats. Brainwashed and or race traitors.

top topics

<< 53  54  55   >>

join