It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Nobel Nomination For Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sauce

Four Australian law professors are nominating President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize for his administration’s work toward securing peace in the Middle East.

“He went [ahead] and negotiated against all advice, but he did it with common sense. He negotiated directly with the Arab states concerned and Israel and brought them together,” law professor David Flint, of the legal scholars that nominated Trump, told Sky News. He said that the “Trump Doctrine” in the Middle East is “something extraordinary.”

I have been heartily assured, supported with totally unbiased links and all, that what Trump is doing in the middle east is completely run of the mill and mundane, and that he is merely standing on the shoulders of people like Obama and Reagan while touting this as his own. Someone needs to tell these Aussie professors how misguided they are.
edit on 9/29/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't think you understand. he has an orange hue. Orange.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Every Nobel Nomination is just salt in the wound of the Left .

Though I'm sure Trump loves getting awarded anything , you know strokes his ego.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Though I'm sure Trump loves getting awarded anything , you know strokes his ego.

absolutely it does. And lord knows his ego is huge, as he is a narcissist.

But the fact is that he's doing things differently, and is having some positive results from it. And I don't mean differently like bowing to the Saudi king.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Three nominations for 3 different achievements? Wow!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It’s pretty easy to get a nomination.

Hitler got a nomination as an ironic joke in the 1940’s

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It’s pretty easy to get a nomination.

Hitler got a nomination as an ironic joke in the 1940’s

Not to mention Obama, for doing nothing at all.

Sure...demean it. After Obama won a peace prize it became obvious it is a worthless award. What you cannot take away is the respect that people have shown worldwide for what he is doing.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Nominated amongst 200 odd people plus over 100 organisations. Including Greta Thunberg. It's not the same as winning you know. It's nothing to be proud about to be nominated, almost every idiot can nominate any other idiot.

Stalin was nominated. Twice. Mussolini. Hitler.
And after they(comittee) were heard saying they regret to have given it to Obama, I doubt any politician will get one any time soon again.

And why would that matter to Trump & fellows? Isn't that all corrupt and establishment and globalists and swamp and stuff? It's a total lefty fest that peace prize you know...
You people don't belong there
Carve your own award and send him that with some moonshine

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Honestly I don't see how he doesn't get it.

Obama got it just for not being W. He accomplished nothing.

Trump at least has real accomplishments in foreign policy.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ugh... Already...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

And after they(comittee) were heard saying they regret to have given it to Obama, I doubt any politician will get one any time soon again.

That's a little different. Obama got it at the beginning of his presidency for making a bunch of empty promises. Of course they should regret that. That's asinine. That's like giving someone a degree because they promise to complete the required classes. It was preposterous and everyone at the time knew it was preposterous, even Obama, he's just such a narcissist he couldn't turn it down. People have turned down Nobel prizes before. Obama just didn't have the humility to do so. He could've said, thanks, but no thanks, nominate me again if I follow through.

Trump is nominated for things he actually did, not things he's promising to do in the future.
edit on 29 9 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Peace is anything but a left value. From the politicians, who war monger with the best of them, to the voters who are currently burning down cities.

You are thinking of the old left values, back in the Vietnam days. When they pretended to care about not making war. Those folks grew up, and found how much they enjoy bombing brown folks.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It's a tainted "prize" now, but anyone famous has earned it recently by their actions, it's certainly Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'll be honest with you... If it weren't for Trump's ego, he would have bowed out a long time ago. He hates losing, he hates being wrong, he hates for others to get ahead, and he hates others to be a step ahead.

That's part of the reason he's as good of a president as he is. Couldn't care less about his political enemies bashing him, but he doesn't want to let down those who support him. I appreciate a person like that.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No. Any idiot can nominate any other idiot. That is why Peeples was nominated too. Im sure they'll show us their nomination, and tell us the great feats achieved to get it.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I get that the Nobel Prize is meaningless, but do you honestly think the peace deals currently underway are equally as meaningless?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It’s nice he’s being recognized for the good works that he’s done.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What did he achieve? Do you really believe US propaganda he had anything to do with UAE and Israel starting to trade?
Newsflash he didn't and his dumb little droid Kushner also didn't.
Israel & UAE are having a shared enemy Iran and had little secret cooperations because of that and that's why.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What did he achieve? Do you really believe US propaganda he had anything to do with UAE and Israel starting to trade?
Newsflash he didn't and his dumb little droid Kushner also didn't.
Israel & UAE are having a shared enemy Iran and had little secret cooperations because of that and that's why.

There are 4 Law Professors in Australia who disagree with you. You might want to sell your nonsense to them.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This has been in the making for several years as second passport (UAE/Israel) holders were allowed to talk trade.
Besides that the ME-peace issue is with Palestine and Israel and this does nothing in regards to that.
Just alternative history propaganda bs
edit on 29-9-2020 by Peeple because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join