It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump taxes, string him up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yes, it seems the NY Times has stumbled upon many years of Trump tax returns. The returns that were illegally obtained, purportedly show that Trump didn't pay much in taxes. Now this should outrage you! You in middle income America paid taxes! How does he skate by?
Perhaps by using the law as it's written.

Donald Trump doesn't do his own taxes. (I don't do mine either, I use a CPA) He has a gaggle of CPA's and tax accountants. He is rich. If his tax accountants broke the law, ultimately, Trump is responsible, as he signed his name to the taxes. So you haters will have that. Now, all we need is a crime. Well, the taxes didn't show payments from Vlad, so the Russian collusion thing seems to be a flop. His income seems to be lowering (based on hearsay) since his time in office, so he didn't take a "cushy government job" to get rich. (He was already rich)

I think what really happened here is that the haters are so angry, they want something to cling to here and there just isn't anything there. Laws broken? nope. Just good accounting. Morally wrong? Well, do you pay more taxes then you are supposed to? yea, me neither. This is sadly, another nothing burger and doesn't even have a bun. Perhaps if you sandwiched it in-between two bombshells?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Trump does not sign the tax files but his accountant does. If there is an issue, the accountant will be held responsible not Trump.

The individual whose signature is on the 1040 as tax preparer is held responsible.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

well, that kind of removes all hope of a crime against Trump, now doesn't it.
You are a dream smasher.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
he may not do his own taxes. But he is in hundred of millions of debt.

No biggee.
edit on 9292020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

No biggee.

what is the penalty for that crime? Oh, and I'm sure you don't mind linking to your source on that?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No biggee.

what is the penalty for that crime? Oh, and I'm sure you don't mind linking to your source on that?

tax evasion? i don't know. And my source?

Damn man you are angry. I don't know. I just know Trump is a liar and fool.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I got the source from the radio yesterday. Trump has about 300 million in debt coming due sometime soon the radio said. He didn't say when only that it was soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

And my source for that? A trump rally I attended in Fargo.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

No biggee.

LOL, no, I'm amused. But I am a big fan of justice. Equal justice. So if you can find the crime, then Trump will have to do the time. (I stole that from Barretta) But it's nice to see an admission that you are just full of sh!t and don't actually know of any crime committed at all. You sure you aren't angry? You sound angry.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

I got the source from the radio yesterday. Trump has about 300 million in debt coming due sometime soon the radio said. He didn't say when only that it was soon.

Due soon. So we SHOULD string him up?
I'd sure be interested to see context in all this, but in the end, it really doesn't matter. He will pay what his tax team tells him he has to pay.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
My wife and I own 52% of a corporation, we work hard to hold on to all that we can. That includes tax planing and tax avoidance, we do not evade paying taxes, but we do avoid paying more than we have to. We don’t make the rules, but we do use them to every advantage. My CPA is very expensive, but she is worth it. She has the best interest of my company and my family at heart and saves me more in taxes than I pay her.
Some years I pay a lot in taxes, some years none at all. After the the 2008, 2009 crash, I carried a loss forward for a few years, until we used it up. I suspect that what the President did. Nearly everyone pays more taxes than they have to, some people a lot more. You have to be smart enough and work hard enough to hold on to your money or someone will take it away from you.

Those people that are going to hate will never understand. Hating the President for being intelligent is just foolish.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

No biggee.

LOL, no, I'm amused. But I am a big fan of justice. Equal justice. So if you can find the crime, then Trump will have to do the time. (I stole that from Barretta) But it's nice to see an admission that you are just full of sh!t and don't actually know of any crime committed at all. You sure you aren't angry? You sound angry.

I'm not accusing him of crime.

Just lying about his fortune. He's not the great businsman he touts. He is a failure.

And, yeah. That debt will get him.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

No biggee.

With a strong loving family, a beautiful, intelligent wife, hundreds of friends, and a rewarding career. Looks like a smart man to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Real friends? loving wife who won't hold his hand?

A cheater?

Yeah ok.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Oh look another opinion

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You hear the rebuttals in this thread😂😂. Some dude on the radio said it. I just know Trump is a liar.

I’m still waiting on these haters to post their tax forms showing they paid more than they were supposed to each year. I mean that’s gotta be the dumbest thing on earth to do, but that’s what is expected of Trump. Never mind those politicians they support that have been in office for 40+ years and passed laws that made it possible to legally avoid these taxes.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

No biggee.

I'm not accusing him of crime.

Just lying about his fortune. He's not the great businsman he touts. He is a failure.

And, yeah. That debt will get him.

Sounds like someone is afflicted by the green eyed monster.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Oh look another opinion

That isn't why we are here?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Seems to be your reason

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah all there is are insults. Nothing real.

So triggered Trump supporters today.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join