It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Service Restored After Nationwide Outage Author

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I saw this article in my news feed from Minneapolis and found it quite interesting. The article says “nation wide” but I read other articles from other major networks and they said it was “several states” I was unable to link the article on my stupid phone so I copied it. If you google it you will find several articles from the major networks.

It couldn’t be a coincidence and I’m pretty sure that the 911 call lines and systems are not connected to one another from city to city and surely not state to state. So how could someone hack into so many systems at or around the same time? I say hack because that’s really the only way I can think of it happening. So my guess is, yep, conspiracy. More than one person.

Here’s the article.

911 Service Restored After Nationwide Outage

Author: WCCO-TV
September 28, 2020 at 9:06 pm

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Emergency phone lines across the United States are back online after an apparent nationwide outage Monday evening.

WCCO first became aware of the outage at about 6:45 p.m. after being alerted by Minneapolis police. By about 7:15 p.m., service was reported being back online by several Minnesota law enforcement agencies.

At about 8:30 p.m., Minneapolis police announced that service had been restored across the country.

Law enforcement agencies were urging citizens to stop calling 911 lines to test functionality, as those calls were impeding actual emergencies.

Mod note: please use "ex" tags when quoting material from external sources. Here's the link to the article:
911 Service Restored After Nationwide Outage

edit on 29-9-2020 by Spader because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/9/20 by JustMike because: Added Ex tags, added link to source article.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well, this comes to mind actually.

They already gave us a mini firesale this year too didnt they??

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

It was Microsoft's fault.

new topics

join