It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stumbled into the nth dimension just now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
How strange! I was snoozling in my room, when I appeared to see a bunch of spider-like critters apparently crawl into a lamp-lit space at the opposite end of my room. So I thought "I'll sneak up on them with this trusty shoe in my hand, (as though it were Excalibur itself) and squash them to pieces, so I will" I proceeded to do the aforementioned, snuck right up on them & squished a goodly proportion of them, scaring the others sent scurrying back into the darkness.

Except there's no lamp-lit space at that end of my room, the trusty shoe was one of a pair I threw away several years ago, and as far as I can tell, I mever set foot beyond my bed, and merely 'projected' myself beyond my bed, to deal with said critters in n-space, where I believe they are a rather common experience! Weird. And slughtly creeped out!

edit on SeptemberMonday2019CDT10America/Chicago-050053 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Sounds like a waking dream to me.
Imagine daydreaming, only one step further.
I'm going to suppose the shoe disappeared as well?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This happened to me once when I took too much cold medicine as a teenager. The mind is a most curious organ.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

If you dreamed you were dreaming, could you have also dreampt you were awake afterwards?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The hypnagogic state is of many mysteries!

You can lucid dream, protect yourself from entities like “shadow people” (these things are worse and more like black holes of evil sucking any hope out of you), to figuring out complex tasks in a unique and streamlined fashion.

All that, and more has happened to me. And may have even explained my “abduction experience” (it is a big stretch to even believe that but some feel more superior if they can explain their discomfort away).

But that space is nice to inhabit! There are uh, things, that can also access the same space and interact with you. It is rare but I have had that one too.

Learn how to navigate it and all the bad dreams disappear. And you take control of your own dreams (mind).

Welcome to the dessert of the Real!!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Its actually a very common phenomenon. Its called dreaming that your dreaming while your dreaming that your dreaming, so when your dream that your dreaming your actually dreaming of your dreaming when you dreaming that your dreaming.

Or here this picture says it all.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Maybe I am nuts.

I hang out with you lunatics so maybe it is true...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
How strange! I was snoozling in my room, when I appeared to see a bunch of spider-like critters apparently crawl into a lamp-lit space at the opposite end of my room. So I thought "I'll sneak up on them with this trusty shoe in my hand, (as though it were Excalibur itself) and squash them to pieces, so I will" I proceeded to do the aforementioned, snuck right up on them & squished a goodly proportion of them, scaring the others sent scurrying back into the darkness.

Except there's no lamp-lit space at that end of my room, the trusty shoe was one of a pair I threw away several years ago, and as far as I can tell, I mever set foot beyond my bed, and merely 'projected' myself beyond my bed, to deal with said critters in n-space, where I believe they are a rather common experience! Weird. And slughtly creeped out!

Sounds like you got into some of Augustus and DBs ol’cough syrup stash 😉

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You were dreaming....

The spiders in your dream, I see when awake. These spiders are demonic designed to cause fear. They do not attack.

This sign you received will reoccur and spiritual attacks will increase from large black spiders to the Hatman, etc...

You are being visited by evil spirits. Time to cleanse your home and everyone living there.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Lucid dreaming and your skeep cycle is fascinating to me. I regularly have dreams that seem so real,have dreamt of my Dad often his has been passed away for over 4 years. Its so weird sometimes I'm some where familiar and sometimes I'm not, I can hear him talking but its hard to make out the words and or I'll catch glimpses of him but not see his face. It's never spooky or creepy most times I wake up disappointed thats it's over.

I do dream weird # too, like I've been told I sleep talk and have done a complete sales presentation many times it seems so real LOL my girlfriend said it was my best sales presentation she has ever seen. She said I'd got into my spiel ask a question and wait for an answer and then go on a bit like I was discussing our product. Crazy #,Id wake up tired and she said no wonder you sold # for 3 and a half hours straight. She said if she would have thought about it she would have whispered that their credit was no good so I would shut up.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's all in the mind.
But so is quantum reality.
So what is the difference between the dream world and what we collectively experience?
It's just a matter of convention. What should exist, exists and what shouldn't is dismissed as a dream.
Your mind makes the decision, not your experiences.
It's all an illusion.
The mind said so.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
You were dreaming....

The spiders in your dream, I see when awake. These spiders are demonic designed to cause fear. They do not attack.

This sign you received will reoccur and spiritual attacks will increase from large black spiders to the Hatman, etc...

You are being visited by evil spirits. Time to cleanse your home and everyone living there.

No no no. That was Harry Potter

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
my girlfriend said it was my best sales presentation she has ever seen.

lol, the kind if presentation you otherwise would not be able pull off with such perfection in real aye? talk about murphy's law 😂

top topics

join