It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the buck stop at the top?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Do you blame Trump for all the COVID deaths

Personally I think that’s totally illogical, because no human can stop people from dying from a virus.
But
If you say Trump is the President, therefore he gets all the blame. I understand that logic, I just don’t agree with it

If that’s your logic and Biden wins, that means as soon as he gets sworn in, all the deaths are on him.

If you are still blaming Trump, you really don’t have values, you are just tribal

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
are you saying the deaths that already happened biden will be responsible for them if he wins ??...or do you means the deaths that happen after the election going forward will be the responsiblity of biden if biden wins??

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They'll all be here soon to tell you how Trump could have done more but didn't.

And they'll do this without any logical plans that would have worked 😃

Not even the scientists, the doctors, and the experts have all the answers and often conflict each other right out the window LOL 😃

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Do you blame Trump for all the COVID deaths

Personally I think that’s totally illogical, because no human can stop people from dying from a virus.
But
If you say Trump is the President, therefore he gets all the blame. I understand that logic, I just don’t agree with it

If that’s your logic and Biden wins, that means as soon as he gets sworn in, all the deaths are on him.

If you are still blaming Trump, you really don’t have values, you are just tribal

In business it does, but in politics , the BUCK never stops giving back. So for politics it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The buck is never suppose to stop, money is intended for circulation.

But since you mean the Truman sense of the phrase, meaning the president bears ultimate responsibility, I blame Trump for allowing these lib tyrants to destroy the US economy.

Why isn't he having these traitors arrested?
America is collapsing in slow motion right now.

Trump must be either an unwitting puppet or a knowing co conspirator to help distract and direct the masses into self destruction.

I don't even care anymore...
Our days are numbered and Im pretty sure there are more important things to think about with our very limited time left.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Not even the scientists, the doctors, and the experts have all the answers and often conflict each other right out the window LOL 😃

He could have Hillary arrested and charged.
Obama too.

The fact he isn't makes me think he's on their team or too weak a leader to actually do the right thing.

Regardless I am disappointed and will never buy into believing in elections voting or any other fake nonsense like that ever again.

For what its worth I never believed in any of it so as far as Trump goes on a personal level I like him but I'm pissed he is turning out to be a coward.

He needs to crack down or I'll forever think he's a pawn/ or co conspirator.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Only stupid assholes think Trump is responsible for the Convid deaths.
Those people are at the apex of stupidity without any hope of coming down.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: xuenchen

He could have Hillary arrested and charged.
Obama too.

The fact he isn't makes me think he's on their team or too weak a leader to actually do the right thing.

Regardless I am disappointed and will never buy into believing in elections voting or any other fake nonsense like that ever again.

For what its worth I never believed in any of it so as far as Trump goes on a personal level I like him but I'm pissed he is turning out to be a coward.

He needs to crack down or I'll forever think he's a pawn/ or co conspirator.

I feels ya, buddy! Having been on the law enforcement side of things for a while, and while I never served a warrant on a president or secretary of state, you have to have a smoking gun to charge them with a felony that will be air tight, water proof and beyond reproach. It takes time to dot all of your eyes and cross all the tees. You've got to be able to testify that what they did was exactly what they did and nothing that could have been mistaken for something else. When they ask you to raise your right hand and tell the truth, nothing but the truth, so help you God, You had better have truth in everything that is presented to a Grand Jury. Your witnesses have got to be Golden. Your evidence must be absolute. As an investigator, you must investigate once, twice, eighty times and the story had better never change. This takes time and it will result in long prison sentences or even the death sentence.

Hang in there, buddy, the best is yet to come...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I think the buck HAS to stop at the top, but where is it?
And who's the real Wizard of Wierdness? The King left
this building a long time ago, so did personal responsibility.

That's why we're all shamed or terrorized into wearing
something that doesn't work against something that's so
close to not being there, even the shepherds are talking
about making it a non-thing.

But a whole buck? It's getting too expensive to drop a dime
on this negaburger... because some things are worse than
worthless.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You got to pass the buck to see what’s in it...

And there in lies the problem, no one wants to own any responsibility for actions, in actions or interference with actions put into play. Anyone remember when shutting down incoming flights were so xenophobic that we encouraged people to go eat out in Chinatown and then a scant two weeks later shutdown the economy in the biggest lockdown seen in anyone’s memory.

That resources such as double timing refits to medical ships and sending them outside the two largest cities with the decision to take on the masses of infected or regular hospital patients and the final decision was to have the ships sit idle and sentence the elderly to death by cramming rest homes full of the infected.

That riots erupted uncontested. That hearsay and innuendo were good enough for a strictly political impeachment exercise. But acceptable for Quid Pro Joe since he decided to run a couple days before it all came out...and deals made to get candidates to withdraw for better protection.

Despite that Trump should proclaim that the buck stops here, but he is going to get change back from all the nickel grubbers that kept theirs along the way.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I mean, if Trump is responsible, China, CCP are just as guilty and deserve the same hostility that Trump is receiving.

After all, even with a pandemic running its course, they didn't bother to keep people from leaving or coming in for the Chinese new year.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wasn't it something like 40% of all the US covid deaths can be traced back to the 5 dem governors who put covid positive patients in nursing homes? What kind of moron puts known covid patients in nursing homes with the most susceptible people in our population? I can understand maybe, and I mean maybe, 1 or 2 people stupid enough to do that. But 5 - all coming to the same conclusion to do that at the same time? And ever since then one of the main dem talking points has been the alleged failure of the Trump admin to resolve the covid problem?

Sorry, but that is just a little too convenient. I can imagine what that meeting was like...

"Okay, there is a pandemic happening, how do we make Trump look bad?"

"I don't have time to worry about Trump, my state is going bankrupt."

"Mine too, but if Trump wins again we might actually have to do something!"

"We need to make Trump look as bad as possible."

"I'm telling you, I have a budget crisis to worry about. We're already killing babies, they don't contribute to government at all, entitled little sob's. Now its old people and the healthcare and the retirement and yadda yadda yadda. They don't contribute either, entitled little sob's."

"Hey! What if..."

"You got chocolate in my peanut butter."

"You got peanut butter on my chocolate."

"We take your covid and mix it in with our old people, then blame Trump!

"Great meeting people! This is what democrats can do when we put our heads together...."
edit on 28-9-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
To be fair, that could also be read as internal dialogue in the CCP, lol

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If meteor strikes the planet during a Trump administration, it will have happened on his watch.

Is he responsible for the asteroid?

Nope.

Trump can only be judged by his response.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

We dont need any evidence to arrest them. I got arrested with zero evidence and sat for months before they let me go.

So we don't need evidence or facts. We can arrest them on bogus charges until we figure out something better.

They can be denied bail and every week they come to court we will reset the date a month in the future to let them sit.

After a few years of games like this we can drop the charges and refile new ones and do it all over again.

They do it to me and no law mattered and I have no civil rights in these courts because Im up against money.

So if I have no rights no one does.

I can't hang in there.
I'm losing my mind...
edit on 9/28/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: research100
I want to know whon is responsible for the 200,000 - 300,000 deaths in the USA Every single year from respiratory illness as documented in CDC statistics for decades?? Who is responsible?? It is the exact same people dying, but they decided to put two categories together this year (The COPD/pneumonia and Influenza lines) , pretend every last one of them tested positive for a corona virus, even when many tests wre negative or not even tested! Lets also not forget that number has been falsely inflated by adding folks who passed in auto accidents, but had a positive test as well as murder victims even!

Its called using a weaponized media and the official propoganda agency of the usa known as the global engagement centas and their blackmailed agents and operators to spread terrorism to influence targeted demographics.

What gets me is, this is the actual wording used as part of its mission when it was passed into law and created, but as I soon as i bring it up we all go quiet and the thread dies.

I would like to see a discussion, but this is about the moment everyone suddenly goes silent and moves on to repeat the same nonsense pretending they never heard of a propoganda agency, its mission to use agents and operators in partner institutions and professions to influence targeted demographics. Why for do we never want to discuss this agency anymore and its mission to use agents and operators in partner institutions , professions and industries to influence targeted demographics?? Who is responsible for all this??
edit on 9-29-2020 by worldstarcountry because: bad spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The buck used to stop at the top.

It was the top job.The ultimate defender against all threats domestic and foreign.

Now, the position is just some sort of reality TV game-show. Where everyone just goes away if they don't win the approval of the show host.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Trump is the president of the usa not the king of it. States have their own rights and their governors control their response. Trump is federal response not state or local. I place all the blame on the Chinese government as the closed travel from wuhan to the rest of china but not the rest of the world.

I blame the dumbass governors for their stupid responses like sending covid patients to elderly care facilities. Again trump has no say over this. Trump closed travel from china the Democrats called him a xenophobe and a racist. I think the majority of the blame falls on the Democrats like Nancy pelosi in late februaury. Come on down to chinatown it's safe. Or New York you can keep using public transit it's safe.

Now finally I blame the democrat governors for allowing rioting for months on end and not letting police do their jobs. You know those riots were super spreader events. Also the cdc gets a nod as their responses have made zero logical sense. First masks don't work then they do then they don't again. They claim 200k deaths to covid then come out and say only 9000 deaths are purely covid.

None of it makes any damn sense I will take my chances as we all do day in and day out it's a crazy world out there and there are a million ways to die. I for one am not worried about dying from covid as I said there are so many other ways that you will more than likely die.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
You should know better than that. Trump can't just say arrest that man he isn't a dictator. There are laws even the president has to follow or he is not a president but a tyrant king. Trump can have people investigated and John durham is on the case looking into Obama and all his criminal activities.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
the riots were superspreaders you say and they were outtdoors..then that means trump and his rallys which were indoors and he set the idea don't wear a mask and his many many cult folllowers went right a long with it...those INDOOR rallies must have done even MORE to spread the covid because they were INDOORS

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Trump is the president of the usa not the king of it. States have their own rights and their governors control their response. Trump is federal response not state or local. I place all the blame on the Chinese government as the closed travel from wuhan to the rest of china but not the rest of the world.

I blame the dumbass governors for their stupid responses like sending covid patients to elderly care facilities. Again trump has no say over this. Trump closed travel from china the Democrats called him a xenophobe and a racist. I think the majority of the blame falls on the Democrats like Nancy pelosi in late februaury. Come on down to chinatown it's safe. Or New York you can keep using public transit it's safe.

Now finally I blame the democrat governors for allowing rioting for months on end and not letting police do their jobs. You know those riots were super spreader events. Also the cdc gets a nod as their responses have made zero logical sense. First masks don't work then they do then they don't again. They claim 200k deaths to covid then come out and say only 9000 deaths are purely covid.

None of it makes any damn sense I will take my chances as we all do day in and day out it's a crazy world out there and there are a million ways to die. I for one am not worried about dying from covid as I said there are so many other ways that you will more than likely die.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join