It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why l think Trump will show the soft side of him in the debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As we all know Trump doesn't have blood on his hands.
We also know that Trump has a carrying and kind heart.
We also know that he uses common sense when it comes to being fair and just as a decent human being.
And this is why I feel he's going to show his kindness in the debate.
Why am I saying this.Well, because Trump doesn't want Biden to kind of crash out if you know what I mean , suddenly crash out and hit the floor.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

There is only one thing that will happen for sure tomorrow night:

IF Joe Biden were to die and collapse on stage

1/2 of this country would be in shock.

the other 1/2 will blame Trump for killing Biden

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
All sides of Trump are soft I think....like the pillsbury doughboy.

Anyway, I think Trump is always compassionate and kind - TO PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT>

And to those who do not deserve it, he doesn't pander or blow smoke up their arse.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Oh no.you are looking at it wrong...Harris will sail to the presidency out of sympathy for biden dying. Id be worried about them giving him a heart attack themselves.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

He won't be soft. I think he'll go after Biden's 47 years of nothing. Nothing for blacks, nothing for Hispanics, nothing for Jews, nothing for Natives, nothing for Asians, nothing for Americans at all. And I hope he calls him out for his gaffes, especially after Jill got instantly triggered and used Trump to deflect from answering the obvious.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

And that l started this thread. I've been pretty steady with my m i m Street talk on ATS. I do feel l'm going to be right on this.

Even if Biden chooses to "get off beat " Trump will keep his posture. Remember president Trump is a gentleman at heart.

And he knows Biden is not physically fit to handel stress.
edit on 0900000015012020-09-28T20:01:15-05:00011509pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I want trump to have biden crying on the floor in a ball of sadness and despair myself saying make the bad man stop momma!!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I want trump to have biden crying on the floor in a ball of sadness and despair myself saying make the bad man stop momma!!

Many thanks for adding such great humor to my thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
One of Trumps many character flaws is he won’t suffer a fool.
See Trump getting frustrated and impatient and then being what nobody wants to see, Trump being Trump

He can be very good but Trump can be very bad.
Let’s hope he is on his a game, most normal people don’t want to see an old man being embarrassed internationally

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
One of Trumps many character flaws is he won’t suffer a fool.
See Trump getting frustrated and impatient and then being what nobody wants to see, Trump being Trump

He can be very good but Trump can be very bad.
Let’s hope he is on his a game, most normal people don’t want to see an old man being embarrassed internationally

Yes indeed.
It's not good for a politician to insult an old age and possibly disabled person in person.
And this is where I said president Trump is a fair and just men and politician.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oh you are welcome,but im serious.. i want him crying and wailing. I want to see him destroyed.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Naw , Biden is fair game.
Put the finishing touch on em , Don
Go for the first round K.O.

edit on 9/28/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Oh you are welcome,but im serious.. i want him crying and wailing. I want to see him destroyed.

Hate can destroy a strong heart.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The question is, does anyone really still listen to debates?

If Biden throws around enough "hey man" faux hippy swagger, nobody will care what the orange "fascist" has to say.
edit on 28-9-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Showing a soft side (assuming he has one, the guy is all elbows) during the debate would be the biggest mistakes on Trump part.

No Media outlet is going to give him points for being nice; quite the opposite. If Trump where to be uncharacteristically nice to Joe Biden the news industry will portray the act as being feeble and weak.

It won't change any "blue no matter who" minds. They aren't going to have a change of heart after 5 years of hating Trump became he was being nice one day.

No the best course of action would be for Trump to go on the attack and hope Biden can't keep up.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I dont hate the man personally. His actions yes. This is a be cruel to be kind situation. yes its harsh,but its the only way to get him out so they stop abusing him.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

President Trump will let Joe Biden throw the first verbal punch, which he will certainly do.

Then, all bets are off.

President Trump has utilized this strategy with every Democrat and Republican whom he ultimately creamed.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump will let Joe Biden throw the first verbal punch, which he will certainly do.

Then, all bets are off.

President Trump has utilized this strategy with every Democrat and Republican whom he ultimately creamed.

And after, the lamestream media will call him a bully.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Then, all bets are off.

But in this case , it's two politicians on a world stage.

It's just not going to happen. You understand all world leaders like Trump for being a fair and just man. And that will be shown on the debate " if it actually " takes place.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Oh no.you are looking at it wrong...Harris will sail to the presidency out of sympathy for biden dying. Id be worried about them giving him a heart attack themselves.

The CIA should check their weapons storage very closely and make sure no heart attack guns are missing...

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join