It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who want to make a wager if Sleepy Joe challenges Trump to a fistfight tomorrow?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So the dems issued a warning of things that need to be avoided in tomorrows debate. One of which was to avoid topics that would inflame Joe's "temper". I almost guarantee that sleepy Joe's dementia will take over and he will challenge Trump to a fight tomorrow, either "take him behind the woodshed", or maybe even challenge him to a push up contest.

I will be very surprised if he doesn't issue some type of challenge to Trump. Trump will be pushing his buttons hard tomorrow, I can't wait until Biden looses it.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
I'm on your side. Trump will irritate him and needle him so easily and old creeper Joe will not be able to control his temper.

I've been saying this for months.

He will either challenge him to a pushup contest, a fight or a duel (like the kind they had 180 yrs ago). LMAO

it's gonna be pure comedic gold tomorrow night.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I can't wait to see President Trump debate Jill Biden tomorrow night

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That would be funny .

But number one I'm convinced Biden will have an Ear Mic in , there is no way in he11 they will let him on that stage blind nope no way no how .

Secondly I predict Biden will stumble through the debate doing an average Job hitting his key points and that's about it , The Media will praise him saying he seemed very " Presidential" and so the Debate will be forgettable .

I also predict it will be just this one debate , the Democrats will find a way to weasel out of the other two.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
T-man just need to say something about Hunter and its on. Good lawd I can't wait to watch.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I want trump to get close to him and just stand there..staring at him for a few minutes. Then to irritate him more,read off his teleprompter while he is reading. Maybe even say Dont wait for the Teleprompter joe answer the question!
Sort of liek the klingon did in the trial of kirk and spock,"dont wait for the translation answer the question!"

Then after he is riled up bring up his comment about beating him up. Come on man! im right here,nothing but air and opportunity big man! Are you chicken joe?

See IF biden strikes him,he will have to admit he is unfit for the office because he might do that to a countrys leader.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Dude they will have Joe pumped full of so much speed and coke to keep him focused. I think you will not see any bidenisms.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
Dude they will have Joe pumped full of so much speed and coke to keep him focused. I think you will not see any bidenisms.

Lol being on speed during a live televised Presidential debate may seem like a good idea .

But Honestly the drugs would just make Bidens mind lock up even worse.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All Trump has to do is this. Pick some random kid and place her on stage between the two of them. Trump then says something like “if you people elect this senile fool, millions of kids are likely to be sniffed just like this one here. Ain’t that right Middle Class Joe?” Then sit back and watch him implode. He may even crap his pants.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I too believe it is going to get nasty..

As a friend of mine used to say “start up the boat motors”

It is a relatively obscure movie reference and you would have to be pushing 60 to get it.
edit on 28-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

I don’t know if Joe will challenge him to a fight but I am fully expecting his teeth to fall out.
edit on 28-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Trump would easily put Joe onto the pavement. I have seen Trump do that before. Big and a bit large doesn't mean weak or soft.

Seen a lot of big and heavy old guys clobber the Biden types. I mean really put the hurt to them.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah wasnt he on WWF wrestling a few times?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Biden would need to run for 30 seconds and Trump would be out cold begging for a defibrillator. Have you seen Biden cycling?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yeah wasnt he on WWF wrestling a few times?

Yes indeed, and it looks like Trump used to be a brawler. A guy like Trump grew up in a place that getting in lots of street fights was the norm. I already see Biden as just a mongrel dog with a loud bark, but he would be really stupid to get into a fight with Trump.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If OBiden has a Mic in his ear more than likely they will be talking to him when Trump is speaking so he can't hear Trump. At this point he may not remember enough to get riled up by anything Trump says. Nothing Joe says or does will be on the fly. It will all be scripted so he is familiar enough with what he is saying. He may not even be able to recall who Hunter and Obama are on his own. If Jill isn't present then she is talking to Joe so he hears a voice he knows.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

well IF Biden takes a swing,I would prosecute him for attemped assassination. Voila,Instant win of 2020.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I think the fistfight was over when Joe refused to
get a drug test. The results would likely expose him
to be more blocked up with brain boosters than
Dolly Parton's hair when she was 30.

The Don would conversely and in all likelihood show
a BGC (blood grease content) of better than .05%
Quarter Pounder.. cheese rally forthcomin' GO BADGERS!

Madison optional. God I love it... fake news, fake
candidate understudies for the REAL loser later, fake
cheese: the fries the limit now. Come at me fro or
you ain't runnin'. Forget skin color or ethnicity as well.

Besides, both of these guys look hemophiliac enough
to make da breakin o' skin a non-starter.
EDIT: and PS, great thread. Bumped for mental imagery.

edit on 28-9-2020 by derfreebie because: If I had a hammer I'd hammer that mainframe too guys.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

T-man just need to say something about Hunter and its on. Good lawd I can't wait to watch.

True LOL let's face it some of the time Trump irritates alot of people even when he isn't trying LOL.

Pretty sure something about Hunter would set him off. Biden's an angry old man and I think he is even more angry he has people telling him what to do and how to do it. He thinks he knows but he really doesn't, he sold his soul to the DNC and they are pulling the strings. Can you imagine if a Republican speaker told Trump to not debate LOL. the DNC has no faith in Joe either.
edit on 28-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I didn't think Biden would actually show up, but I did read an article where they posit that the Biden campaign has spent the past month changing Joe's circadean rhythm so he'd appear alert, and coherent tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Man they would need so much he would grind his dentures to pieces, and pop a blood vessel in his nose. I'm thinking the opposite they need mellow Joe a couple of ludes a muscle relaxer and a pot brownie ought to do the trick LOL.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join