It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Reservoir of Liquid Water Found Deep Below the Surface of Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Thanks. I agree that it's been speculated for a long time that Mars has water underground but these scientists are claiming to have actual proof.
edit on 29-9-2020 by lostbook because: Word edit

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

life will survive on this planet , it may not be to our liking but it will survive .

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: KKLOCO

life will survive on this planet , it may not be to our liking but it will survive .

You mean Earth? Of course it will continue to have life. Earth is chillin' in the habitable zone!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
drewlander Quote ( Humidity above 90% during the day ) Not nearly LOL mars can have a tempture of the highest was 86 during the day Dont confuse that with humidity agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
Mite as well be zero . BTW I live in Tucson az this summer relative HUMIDITY stayed around 10 to 23 % lolol 90 % is Florida weather it rains darn near every day .

Mars had a 90 % Humidity range anyware on the planet there would still be oceans and rivers and RAIN .

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: lostbook

How would there be a stream without rain?

I see your point, I'd guess it would be between two underground lakes running through a fissure. I am fascinated by Mars somenights I just watch the cam on youtube till I fall asleep

Which cam? Will you post a link please?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Not Only Liquid Water Underground , but Definite Signs of Intelligent Design in some of the Photos taken from the Surface ........Hmm......WHAT Are These . ?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

This video is very informative. Thanks!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join