It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover new way to kill cancer without drugs or side effects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

So why are they not pushing this through like the COVID-vax?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Really???

4 pages and no one has mentioned Zombie Apocalypse???

This is 2020 remember.

Wasn't this exactly how it began in I am Legend?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Hopefully big pharma won't buy this and kill it.

they wont kill it, they will just make it absurdly expensive.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

A new experimental treatment reportedly tricks cancer cells into self-destructing, without the use of any drugs

The treatment involves a nanoparticle coated in an amino acid called L-phenylalanine ... L-phenylalanine is the perfect bait as it is one of the main amino acids cancer cells require to grow and spread

The novel new treatment has proven incredibly successful on mice. The secret is the nanoparticle Nanoscopic phenylalanine Porous Amino Acid Mimic, or Nano-pPAAM for short. Nano-pPAAM triggers overproduction of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which causes a cascade effect inside the cancer cells, killing them while leaving surrounding, healthy cells unharmed.

The method kills roughly 80 percent of breast, skin, and gastric cancer cells ... without the nasty side effects
Source

This sounds like one of the most promising methods of cancer treatment I've seen. Here's the basic explanation: Cancer cells need a certain amino acid called L-phenylalanine in order to grow. That's their "food", so to say. A kind of nanoparticle called Nano-pPAAM, for short, kills cancer. By coating Nano-pPAAM in L-phenylalanine, scientists are able to essentially force the cancer cells to kill themselves by (ingesting?) it inside of the L-phenylalanine.
This treatment is already proving to be extremely effective in mice, on par with the best radiation treatments available. Even better, there aren't unpleasant side effects.

They are killing Pleomorphic Bacteria...there are 100s of ways to effectively do that....simple basic nearly free natural ways....just saying.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I didn't know anything about this product - Scotchgard.

I've seen it before but knew nothing and didn't ponder it.

I just looked it up and see it's a very dangerous poison and should be banned for use around any life forms.

Its reformulation is dangerous as hell too. Having a shorter half life doesn't tell us anything. It could cause 10x the damage in 1/10th the time, being 100x more horrible yet they act like its half life is some determining factor on toxicity.

Yet people believe that couches treated with scothgard are better, because they’re stain-resistant.
Very often couches come pre-treated, so you don’t have a choice.

It’s the leading cause of breast-cancer in the home.

Radon is another interesting one... enjoy the rabbit-hole

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Remove sugar from your diet and exercise heavily, boom done.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886
Holy cow! NESARA, really ? My dad "signed" all of us up for NESARA back in 1993 or 1994. Nesara hasnt happened yet, likely never will. By the way do you have your "nesara stamp" for the certified letter they are going mail to your house ? Because I do.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shifferbrains
Holy cow! NESARA, really ? My dad "signed" all of us up for NESARA back in 1993 or 1994. Nesara hasnt happened yet, likely never will. By the way do you have your "nesara stamp" for the certified letter they are going mail to your house ? Because I do.

LOL. how much did your dad pay for the stamps and certifications?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
watch cancer can be killed movie. i believe on netflix. there are treatments out there that work a reply to: UpIsNowDown

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Its just a rubber stamp from office max, lol. The Govt. is supposed to mail a certified letter thats when the stamp is to be used. I just checked it and the ink is still good, crazy! Maybe the Iraqi Dinar will re-value after NESARA as well. Im gunna be RICH ! (sarc)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
🍪🍪 here some cookies for your o so funny post... ad thats fine you can be a skeptic person it’s your right as a human being NESARA was not written in 93/94 proves your true level of intelligence or your sarcasm matches the level of your intelligence, now that that’s said it’s good to have hope from time to time all can’t be doom and gloom pal

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear46

Thank you so much I am going to try it. Your cancer still hasn’t come back?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The Govt. is supposed to mail a certified letter thats when the stamp is to be used. I just checked it and the ink is still good, crazy!

Still having a hard time figuring if you seriously believe this?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Interestingly enough I remember reading something about something like this a few years back when it was just discovered wonder if this is different or indicating it has progressed to a more advanced stage in the research

Any idea?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Prayers coming your way UpIsNowDown

There might be some options with right to try I am not certain but worth looking into as well

Hugs for you friend

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Nice, going straight to name calling. Look a55hat I was in high school when nesara was being proposed in the 90's. It was supposed to reset the currency and economy. I have a physical stamp for the certified letter that is supposed to contain a check. No sarcasm there. Since you seem to know everything, and I know nothing, tell me when was nesara proposed? When was it signed into law, or was it ? Maybe try harder at being a d1ck, I think you could be a world class one ! I believe in you, you got this.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shifferbrains

Yeah that was super inappropriate not sure why that warranted him insulting you

Some folks are bored I suppose ☺️
edit on 10/1/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Thank you so much I am going to try it. Your cancer still hasn’t come back?

Hello pal .. yes still all clear 😊

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thank you!

Two more questions if you please,

Do you still take it?

Are there dietary adjustments required?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Hopefully big pharma won't buy this and kill it.

Who do you think is funding the research?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join