It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover new way to kill cancer without drugs or side effects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

RSO Link

I used to know the man personally when I ran the stores many phones ago no longer a number had but there is contact info as well as read ups on Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) at the link

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: JAGStorm

Maybe 80% of store honey is fake. But some stores do sell more local real stuff so it all depends.

My suggestion is to just diversify and try every honey you can. This way you'll eventually get the real deal.

If possible going directly to the bee keepers is the most sure route of getting the real deal.

I don't trust any of the store honey anymore, At least where I live it has changed in the last 5 years.
Even the ones with all the certifications on the bottle. It's been overheated, over whipped and just not real honey.

Heating the honey almost certainly destroys a large portion of its medical properties.

Nature itself did it right any screwing with this is just asking for trouble.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I get natural Manuka honey from the Finlandia natural medicine store that’s the good stuff 👍

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Guess what's in honey?
Amygdalin.

Well, more so if they frequent the right sources like apricots while foraging.

That's why diversity is important with honey, certain variants are better for certain things.

If the pharmacy finds a medicine that works I can easily show that chemical is already in the honey.

Like lipase which kills Covid in your soap it's one of the 5000 enzymes in honey...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
a reply to: muzzleflash

I get natural Manuka honey from the Finlandia natural medicine store that’s the good stuff 👍

Diversify on top of that.

Manuka tea tree chemicals are great for certain things and so that honey may lack in other areas because these honeys are generally monofloral.

Try all sources it will cover the whole gamut.

My theory is that we can engineer honey by planting the right plants near the hive. The bees will figure out the rest.

Oh and it's not just flowers either. A bee crawling over a fungus will pick up a few mycotoxins and take them to the hive where it imbued the honey with antigenic properties against the mycotoxin.

Every little chemical is important.
edit on 9/28/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Interesting, I hadn't read about this yet. I will have to read up on it, I must be slacking this summer. Honeybee venom also kills cancer, without hurting our own cells TOO much. But Ladies, you got to get the bee to sting you on the breast in order for it to kill breast cancer.

I have to read up on this, maybe because it is spun L it is absorbed by fast replicating hungry cancer cells and winds up destroying them or something, the way the Amino acid is spun determines if it can be used some time. I am guessing, I will have to read the article and see what is the reasoning it works. I like it when people post stuff like this to stir up my curiosity.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Yes that plant is one of the most powerful medicinal sources we have.

I read some studies on the chemicals found in it that kill viruses and there are multiple chemicals that were reaching 90%+ kill ratios on one dose.

I'd have to go look it up again but the two main antiviral chemicals in it are not well known.

CBD had zero effect and THC was only like 15% effective at killing viruses in that study but these other chemicals in the plant wiped the viruses out easily.

This is part of the reason I never get sick and am pretty much impervious to viruses bacteria fungus cancer formation or tissue degeneration etc.

That is literally the only reason I stay in Colorado.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Geezus 5 typos in one post...
I need a break.

You'll see me when you see me I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Would this in anyway be related to the artificial sweetener - Phenylalanine?
If it’s one of the main amino acids cancer needs, why do we put in diet coke?

Why do we give children xrays to search for gum cancers when oral xrays are main source of gum cancers??

Why do women get mammograms to look for cancer when mammograms are the leading cause of breast cancer?

Derp derp

Why do we put scotchgard on couches?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I didn't know anything about this product - Scotchgard.

I've seen it before but knew nothing and didn't ponder it.

I just looked it up and see it's a very dangerous poison and should be banned for use around any life forms.

Its reformulation is dangerous as hell too. Having a shorter half life doesn't tell us anything. It could cause 10x the damage in 1/10th the time, being 100x more horrible yet they act like its half life is some determining factor on toxicity.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
A little late for me...

I've already had one bout of melanoma and my dermatologist said we will never find the cancer that kills you.

I guess I'll continue self medicating with my homemade tincture of 50/50 420. It's working good so far.

I´m so sorry to hear that. I hope your self-medication will work out for you!

-MM

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
IMPORTANT the cancer eats phenylalanine and grows the nano particle is really important because it tricks the cancer into killing itself

originally posted by: ATF1886
Yes, take into consideration if you were to persay release these items how many large pharmaceutical companies will be out of business not saying it will all work but hell it’s worth a shot! I think it’s time this is released to us or We The People it’s not only medical I’m talking technology that has been around for a while that the Gooberment doesn’t think we can handle so yes this described above is just one I believe POTUS is a big believer in the balance of Natural I’m hoping that what comes out really helps humanity get healthier!!

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

Honestly NESARA/GESARA is about to Drop, this is the bottom of the barrel there is a lot of amazing things to be dropped here soon they’re about to drop 6k patents that have been classified as Government property I see Cancer and most sicknesses a thing of the past!

originally posted by: trollz

A new experimental treatment reportedly tricks cancer cells into self-destructing, without the use of any drugs

The treatment involves a nanoparticle coated in an amino acid called L-phenylalanine ... L-phenylalanine is the perfect bait as it is one of the main amino acids cancer cells require to grow and spread

The novel new treatment has proven incredibly successful on mice. The secret is the nanoparticle Nanoscopic phenylalanine Porous Amino Acid Mimic, or Nano-pPAAM for short. Nano-pPAAM triggers overproduction of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which causes a cascade effect inside the cancer cells, killing them while leaving surrounding, healthy cells unharmed.

The method kills roughly 80 percent of breast, skin, and gastric cancer cells ... without the nasty side effects
Source

This sounds like one of the most promising methods of cancer treatment I've seen. Here's the basic explanation: Cancer cells need a certain amino acid called L-phenylalanine in order to grow. That's their "food", so to say. A kind of nanoparticle called Nano-pPAAM, for short, kills cancer. By coating Nano-pPAAM in L-phenylalanine, scientists are able to essentially force the cancer cells to kill themselves by (ingesting?) it inside of the L-phenylalanine.
This treatment is already proving to be extremely effective in mice, on par with the best radiation treatments available. Even better, there aren't unpleasant side effects.

That is good to hear it's about time! Do you think the patents are now being released because of pressure of disclosure and how they would buy, take, steal these patents and use for themselves or burying them?

Yeah imagine if phenylalanine was in honey and in every grocery store for a few $....

Oh wait it is already?

I guess we're all just ignorant than.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I lost my wife to cancer at the end of August. It was breast cancer which metastasized to her bones eventually into her brain.

My prayers are with you. I understand what you and your wife are facing and I hope and pray for you to keep the strength for her battles!

You can PM me anytime you want with questions or support.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Guess what's in honey?
Amygdalin.

That's why diversity is important with honey, certain variants are better for certain things.

If the pharmacy finds a medicine that works I can easily show that chemical is already in the honey.

Like lipase which kills Covid in your soap it's one of the 5000 enzymes in honey...

Most store-bought honey has been heated over 100 degrees , killing most of the beneficial enzymes in it.

We get ours from the neighbor's hives... can't get much fresher then that.

He has 40 hives now.

Next year or two I am going to get my first 3 hives from him.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Guess what's in honey?
Amygdalin.

Most store-bought honey has been heated over 100 degrees , killing most of the beneficial enzymes in it.

We get ours from the neighbor's hives... can't get much fresher then that.

He has 40 hives now.

Next year or two I am going to get my first 3 hives from him.

Also, to add to your comment about "fake" honey - a lot of store bought honey in the US is corn syrup with color, I guess a farmers market is where you´ll find real honey.

-MM
edit on 28-9-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I am so sorry to read that and just want to tell you I went through similar situation.

My wife was stage 4 stomach cancer years ago. My kids were young and I spent all I had.

She made it. Please have faith.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
IMPORTANT the cancer eats phenylalanine and grows the nano particle is really important because it tricks the cancer into killing itself

Yes, take into consideration if you were to persay release these items how many large pharmaceutical companies will be out of business not saying it will all work but hell it’s worth a shot! I think it’s time this is released to us or We The People it’s not only medical I’m talking technology that has been around for a while that the Gooberment doesn’t think we can handle so yes this described above is just one I believe POTUS is a big believer in the balance of Natural I’m hoping that what comes out really helps humanity get healthier!!

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

Honestly NESARA/GESARA is about to Drop, this is the bottom of the barrel there is a lot of amazing things to be dropped here soon they’re about to drop 6k patents that have been classified as Government property I see Cancer and most sicknesses a thing of the past!

originally posted by: trollz

A new experimental treatment reportedly tricks cancer cells into self-destructing, without the use of any drugs

The treatment involves a nanoparticle coated in an amino acid called L-phenylalanine ... L-phenylalanine is the perfect bait as it is one of the main amino acids cancer cells require to grow and spread

The novel new treatment has proven incredibly successful on mice. The secret is the nanoparticle Nanoscopic phenylalanine Porous Amino Acid Mimic, or Nano-pPAAM for short. Nano-pPAAM triggers overproduction of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which causes a cascade effect inside the cancer cells, killing them while leaving surrounding, healthy cells unharmed.

The method kills roughly 80 percent of breast, skin, and gastric cancer cells ... without the nasty side effects
Source

This sounds like one of the most promising methods of cancer treatment I've seen. Here's the basic explanation: Cancer cells need a certain amino acid called L-phenylalanine in order to grow. That's their "food", so to say. A kind of nanoparticle called Nano-pPAAM, for short, kills cancer. By coating Nano-pPAAM in L-phenylalanine, scientists are able to essentially force the cancer cells to kill themselves by (ingesting?) it inside of the L-phenylalanine.
This treatment is already proving to be extremely effective in mice, on par with the best radiation treatments available. Even better, there aren't unpleasant side effects.

That is good to hear it's about time! Do you think the patents are now being released because of pressure of disclosure and how they would buy, take, steal these patents and use for themselves or burying them?

Yeah imagine if phenylalanine was in honey and in every grocery store for a few $....

Oh wait it is already?

I guess we're all just ignorant than.

Whoa there partner!

First link to the NIH on this very topic (about honeys anti cancer properties relevant to this discussion).

honey kills cancer link.

And I'll go dig up the other one, will edit this to add it.

Phenylalanine wiki

The L-isomer is used to biochemically form proteins, coded for by DNA. Phenylalanine is a precursor for tyrosine, the monoamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and epinephrine (adrenaline), and the skin pigment melanin.

There's much more to this. Balance is important because like salt or h2o we need this chemical to survive but too much is bad. Sunlight is the same. Everything in moderation.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

L-phenylalanine and DL-phenylalanine are miraculous amino acids. DL is supposed to be better in general but this is some interesting stuff. I'll be looking into this for sure.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Prayers and respect to you brother stay strong and remember no matter what happens everything happens for a reason and theres a higher power that we all come from. Stay strong and stay positive and try to enjoy your time together no matter what the outcome.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I've posted this before. But there's already a way to kill cancer by eating foods that help to decrease the blood flow to cancer cell.

And I've also read that sugar is a factor in cancer growth. So cutting sugar out of your diet will also help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join