It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover new way to kill cancer without drugs or side effects

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

edit on 22-10-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: nofear46

You beat cancer by getting tumours removed and having chemo. That much is clear after reading your other thread.

Don’t worry, I won’t reply to you again. No point in replying to the dishonest because I’ll just get dishonest responses.

Buh-bye

Bye 😁

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: one4all

Nothing, absolutely nothing, will correct your body's pH level othervthan your own biology.

Homeostasis mechanisms act to maintain pH regimes to specific tolerances. Put something in that disturbs that and they will kick in.

You are missing the point.....in a way you are correct and in a way you are very much not.....the body regulates PH but when it has an insitu source of PH imbalance that is alive and growing exponentially it requires help to regain its control mechanisms....the PH is constantly and continously being screwed with by a living bug that works 24/7/365 @ keeping its environment acidic.

Dont get overly confident with words like homeostasis or any other words connected to this topic because many are manufactured weaponized words designed to stop you from learning more not for helping you find truths.

They try to baffle you with bullspit.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I mean radiotherapy.

You can lecture people all you like, but I know for a fact that a combination of chemo and radiotherapy got rid of my cancer.

Notice I did not say cure. No-one has a cure. No-one. You cut it out, you blast it with the most toxic things you can get your hands on and you hope that's good enough.

5 year monitoring is used because the numbers show that's a sensible term to use for monitoring. It does not mean you will never get cancer again if you get through that period. No-one claims that.

Also, don't assume the American model of health care is the only one around.

If this is what you want to believe in then thats ok.

THe CURE is all around you...but you cannot recognise it because you do not even know what is living inside of your body that must be removed.

They dont want you to know this bug ENTERS A PRISTINE BODY.....and that we can easily stop it @ its point of entry by NOT CONSUMING IT.....we are not born with it it is not genetic and it is not directly from pollutants they just make the body more suitable for the bug to thrive in by screwing with our PH and other things.

I have 2 people close to me that are now in Stage 4 ....Between just the 2 of them they have done it all already...Surgery-Chemo-Radiation-Immunotherapy------ one refuses to veer from Dr therapy or even discuss it....which is ok....one spends time learning but still refuses to participate putting the end result in the hands of a chosen ideailsm or diety.......which is ok......both now know the truth of the bug....one is devestated and angry that they were lied to for so many years so many times and one is wondering why god decided to wait so long to give us the cure.......

Me...I understand....and hope or global remediation and payback with an example that Humanity will not forget for Eons.
My solution is to execute execute everyone on the Topside connected to the cancer cover-up....anyone still alive that is knowledgable about it...this is an ongoing Crime Against Humanity....not a search for a cure.

I am fed up with having to listen to disinfo people freely suppressing the truths.....and have realized they are simply complcit by nature and we do not require them to build a positive future and that they must be removed from the equation with predjudice or they will forever continue to muddy the waters by habit and by mindset.....this has gone on long enough it is time to engage those Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists and 86 their arses.

I have spoken to Drs who are freaking shocked to hades.....and they DO UNDERSTAND...and they DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT AT ALL ON ANY LEVEL......they are absolutely afraid.....I even had one DR. near retirement tell a new incoming Dr. that it was more important to focus on people and patients than on the Research side of Medicine that the career choice was made long ago and that it was wrong to waste time on something you decided to move beyond long ago.

Drs are not Researchers.

The ones that know also know they have zero chance of changing anything without losing their careers.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: nofear46

You get called out so you need to be dishonest and paint me as saying something I didn’t so you can keep up your facade. That’s pretty typical when someone knows they’re telling porkies.

But I think my job here is done. Thanks for making it so simple to show you’re talking BS. Was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Enjoy pretending you cured cancer lol

Not so easy to stir the Pot these days it it?

You kind of stand out like the tallest nail does.

Thats right Pork....one of the foods to avoid if you wish to stay bug/cancer free.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Can you please post a concise protocol for what you are describing?

I know you did earlier but it was a little confusing to me. Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Do not eat unclean Animals....refer to doctrinal works of your choosing for information on what unclean means....then learn what clean Animals are....then look for commonalities amongst each group and list them and then look at the 2 lists and compare them looking for contrasts or opposites or conflicts.....this is a bug we can avoid by simply not eating contaminated foods.

You avoid intake of the bug by not eating it.
You eat a well balanced diet.
You monitor and maintain your bodies PH levels in core areas keeping it within normal ranges as per the 3-Bees----belly/blood/body.
You regularly intake/eat good gut bacteria.

If you have eaten contaminated food in your lifetime you could have harbored the bug for your entire lifetime if nothing remedial was done to kill it....how do you know if you have it?

Assume you do if you have consumed contaminated foods.

How can you tell if you have it?....well it can hide dormant for many years....decades....you cant easily tell you have it unless your body becomes conducive to providing it an environment that triggers it to multiply then morph.

Isnt there a test for it?.....yes but its being intentionally suppressed...the bug has a SIGNATURE DNA SEQUENCE....so even though it can morph its mass and shape into viral and fungal SIZES and live in all areas of our bodies if we let it....it cannot shed its signature DNA sequence....therefore we simply need to test any or all of the 3-Bees ....Belly/Bolood/Body for this DNA Signature to know if we have the bug in any of its sizes and shapes.

"Bad Gut Bacteria" is the bug in its natural Bacterial size and form.
Covid is the bug in its 1st stage or morphed form in viral size....a living bacteria that is masquerading as a viral sized dead inert object.
Cancer is the bug in its 2nd stage or morphed form in fungal size...a living Bacteria that is masquerading as a fungal sized entity.

There are THOUSANDS OF DISEASES that have been attatched to the CONSTELLATION OF SYMPTOMOLOGIES this bug projects in its combined 3 sizes and forms IN ALL MAJOR BODY AREAS.....there are MILLIONS of accepted Research Papers that peripherally outline the critical supportive data which proves what we are discussing here.....in fact nearly all of the bastardized work can easily be shown to be supportive of this reality.

So we need to first learn what the bug is that is killing us ....then we need to learn what "they" are trying to tell us is killing us.....then we need to go over all of the Research already done using our own Template as a guide to decipher the truths from the suppressionist lies told on every level of discourse.We do not blame the Researchers we BLAME THE PEOPLE WHO EDITED THEIR DATA BEFORE IT WAS PEER APPROVED AND PUBLISHED.We do not blame the Drs we blame the people who controlled learning Institutions and BUILT THE CURRICULUMS THE DOCTORS LEARNED FROM......we do not blame each other we blame those who have maintained and proffitted from this Act of Humanitarian Terrorism as close to home as that may be for many of us.

All of the bastardized technical Research data is 100% supportive once you learn the Tactical Dynamic Template attatched to this simple easy to kill bug. They had to know the truth to lie about it....once you also have that truth you can easily see how and where they lied about it.

I dont know what you mean by protocal?

What stage of the bug are you interested in?....Bacterial----Viral----Fungal.......Bad Gut Bacteria/Covid/Cancer?

You need to work with DRs to get an overall prospectus of your bodily health and condition.....you have to asses the levels of existing and anticipated damages to each major area of the body or the 3-Bees....Belly-Blood-Body.......these areas need to be identified and supported as you begin remedial actions....we never want to disconnect from our Drs and what they offer us.....once this is done then a Template for remedial actions can be built....everyone and every situation is different and there is no way to properly asses and quantify your own situation without help and co-operation from your Drs.So until you have seen your Dr and can provide more details its impossible for anyone to give you direction to look in for remedial relief.However simply knowing the bug presents in 3 forms in all major body areas really helps us genericlly figure out where we already have it impacting us.

Killing and avoiding this bug will soon become basic and simple accepted knowledge.....we get it from our foods....its a bug thats only defense is to change clothes and run and Hyper-Reproduce and we can anticipate it head it off at the pass and kill it. kill it..

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
I'm sure the answer to your question, although lengthy, left you pretty much in the same situation.

"I dont know what you mean by protocal?", says so much.

I can't do much better, unfortunately, but here are a couple of links which might lead you in the right direction.

The first is about a vid where a doctor gives a protocol for fenbendazole. The video seems to have been taken down but the recommended protocol is in the article.
Doctor fuels controversy with YouTube advice on how to take dog dewormer

Here is another link that talks about Building an off-label drugs protocol for cancer?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You are not helping.

It says so much huh?

Its says I am not going to ever support splitting Patients away from Doctors....that its not either or......we need to use ALL RESOURCES AVALIABLE.

There ARE Doctors who will help you.

If you live in a place where Insurance and Litigation prevent your Dr from being honest an helpful you might have to consider seeking medical care in a jurisdiction where you can actually be helped properly.

Im not going to ever hang the Drs for what the Satanic cabal does or has done.

Dont speak to my answer you conjob.

What you can be sure of is that your crap stirring is noted.

No answer is to lengthy,trouble maker.

"Left you pretty much in the same situation"....you are an amature .

@ Aallanon.......please do not listen to anyone but your Drs....until you learn what you are dealing with .... then compare your new knowledge to what the Drs are doing to help you.

Never do anything you do not understand....medicine is not that complicated nor is the human body.

You dont need me to give you any protocal.....you just need to understand the bug you are trying to kill....then you need to understand yourself and where the bug has gotten to in your own case....then you need to consult with your DR....then you need to hear their advice...then you need to compare their treatment plan and ideas with what you already know about this bug.....you need to combine your own knowledge AND the Drs limited knowledge.....you need to be the Middle-Man.....ASK YOUR DOCTOR EXACTLY WHAT EACH STAGE OF EACH TREATMENT DOES......then compare that to your own knowledge base to see if you can accomplish that goal in another way that includes both your Drs advice and your own knowledge.

For example I would ask you this....why would you ever take a dewormer to cure cancer?

What would ever posses a person to do that?

Is it because it has worked for someone else in a similar dynamic situation?

Did a dewormer kill someone elses cancer to?

If it did kill someone elses cancer what does that tell you about cancer?

Maybe its connected to worms somehow?

Does your Dr ever offer you any type of treatment that could also act the same way the dewormer does>...but is explained much differently?

So before you take any dewormer ....what it really doing for you that is so good?....and is there any other way to accomplish that goal?

The key point for you is to learn now....so where else have you ever heard of a connection between worms and cancer?

Parasites/worms-----CANCER?

Have you ever heard that Parasites which enter our body via our foodchain carry Pleomorphic Bacteria that can kill us if we dont kill them?

More importantly before you go out trying to kill anything....do you know that our immune system works symbioticlly with "good bacteria" and that if we kill all of them we disable our own immune system?

How do you kill the bad bacteria without killing the good bacteria?...and if you do kill the bad ones how to you put good ones back inside of you and what are the good ones?

I ask you once again what do you mean by Protocal?

You will soon be able to tell me the Protocal.

There are hundreds of ways to kill this bug naturally.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I mean radiotherapy.

You can lecture people all you like, but I know for a fact that a combination of chemo and radiotherapy got rid of my cancer.

Notice I did not say cure. No-one has a cure. No-one. You cut it out, you blast it with the most toxic things you can get your hands on and you hope that's good enough.

5 year monitoring is used because the numbers show that's a sensible term to use for monitoring. It does not mean you will never get cancer again if you get through that period. No-one claims that.

Also, don't assume the American model of health care is the only one around.

It depends on the type of cancer.

As far as a cure, you keep thinking that the best that can possibly be done for you is a "treatment" that if you live over 5 years but die in year 6 is considered successful.

As far as "radio" therapy, you were given RADIATION treatments.

You were not given "Radio" treatments.

And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is why I don't bother to post an OP about what has already been done, what I have learned by trial and error and the thousands of hours that I have put into the subject.

Because I simply don't need the hassle of explaining to people what you can do to turn your health into a net positive.

People would rather die for their belief in authoritarian doctor figures then think the subject through.

Since I'm a rather big fan of social Darwinism, I am quite fine with that.

So thank you on the thread for proving my point.

I help those that come to me, are eager to do the work and want to live.

They are all still alive.

The rest can spend a WHOLE lot of money talking to someone that has invested a WHOLE lot of money for a piece of paper on the wall that allows them to write a prescription but doesn't understand the basic fundamentals of cancer... something that Nobel prize winners have already figured out 70 years ago.

edit on 22-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It says you didn't know what a protocol is.

And it is protocol not protocal.

You have your theory about causes. Fine, but it is just a theory and posting it endlessly won't make it a proven fact. It is nothing more than a causal fallacy on your part.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
It says you didn't know what a protocol is.

And it is protocol not protocal.

You have your theory about causes. Fine, but it is just a theory and posting it endlessly won't make it a proven fact. It is nothing more than a causal fallacy on your part.

Its over...what dont you understand?....you will only look more and more evil as time moves forward if you keep clinging to your delusion that the cure for cancer can be suppressed any longer.....its over.
This truth about the Pleomorphic Bacteria causality is an UNAVOIDABLE REALITY...dont you understand that?....you cannot suppress it....it was never going to fly.....
Bottom line...you are willing to intentionally throw up smoke screens to prevent others from learning ...this is a serious topic..you are the enemy of Humanity.
edit on 22-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Your opinion makes no difference to me or to reality.

If pleomorphic bacteria is the truth than so be it. Until it is proven, it is just the pet theory that you keep posting over and over with nothing to substantiate it and then attaching a bunch hyperbole to.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Your opinion makes no difference to me or to reality.

If pleomorphic bacteria is the truth than so be it. Until it is proven, it is just the pet theory that you keep posting over and over with nothing to substantiate it and then attaching a bunch hyperbole to.

Ok,this is a test,I see that now.

You pal are suppossed to research the bug then come back and tell everyone what you find.

Tell me by showing me what you learned how wrong I am at every single step of the way.

The general idea is that you become an astute supporter of the truth.

You can prove it to yourself...just by looking...and deciding for yourself ....which you clearly refuse to do on your own.

Those with an accelerated timeline that necessitates an expedited learning curve with a serious interest and those with loved ones they are concerned for will look....and find.....you may do as you wish.

Once you know its just a Pleomorphic Bacteria any ten year old can DO THE RESEARCH NEEDED TO VALIDATE AND SUBSTANCIATE....then remediate this bug.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If anything, your post shows you don't understand that you can't prove a negative. I can't prove you are wrong, I can only point out that you have not proven you are right.

You can't even point to research that can help validate and substantiate, other than a woman who claimed to have cured cancer who then went on to die of cancer. Sorry if you can't see how that is a big strike against your claim. She is your guru and even she couldn't "remediate this bug".

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If anything, your post shows you don't understand that you can't prove a negative. I can't prove you are wrong, I can only point out that you have not proven you are right.

You can't even point to research that can help validate and substantiate, other than a woman who claimed to have cured cancer who then went on to die of cancer. Sorry if you can't see how that is a big strike against your claim. She is your guru and even she couldn't "remediate this bug".

Hulda discovered the Parasitic connection that brings the bug into our bodies not the Pleomorphic Bacteria itself....and Hulda identified the chemicals that cause body conditions the bug likes.

What you are missing is that Covid is the same pleomorphic bacteria that is called a bad gut bacteria and is also called cancer.

Dont you grasp the reality of that?

Covid has ended cancer forever.....because the only way out of this Globally is for the truth to finally come out.

The game is over.

You wont have to worry about proving anything shortly.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Hulda discovered the Parasitic connection that brings the bug into our bodies not the Pleomorphic Bacteria itself....and Hulda identified the chemicals that cause body conditions the bug likes.

She did all that and still died of cancer? I thought you said "Once you know its just a Pleomorphic Bacteria any ten year old can DO THE RESEARCH NEEDED TO VALIDATE AND SUBSTANCIATE....then remediate this bug."

Covid has ended cancer forever.....because the only way out of this Globally is for the truth to finally come out.

It is this kind of outlandish and unsubstantiated claim that makes you sound loony. Why not just point people to the info on pleomorphic bacteria so they can learn? You don't even really do that.

You wont have to worry about proving anything shortly.

I don't have to worry about proving anything anyway. The burden of proof is on those making the claim and you can't prove a negative.

edit on 23-10-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This help a little.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No, pleomorphism in some microorganisms has been shown/accepted for a while now, I think it was being researched in the late 90's, which led to the link between H. Pylori to cancer but it isn't the same as the theory you keep describing where things change from one type of microorganism to another.

And, of course, it was done by the scientific community that, according to you, are suppressing this information.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

No, pleomorphism in some microorganisms has been shown/accepted for a while now, I think it was being researched in the late 90's, which led to the link between H. Pylori to cancer but it isn't the same as the theory you keep describing where things change from one type of microorganism to another.

And, of course, it was done by the scientific community that, according to you, are suppressing this information.

For the love of all things sacred stop it.....no # Sherlock they already know about the secrets they keep from you.

It was lied about - stop grasping at sugar straws......they - lied now we know - we are reviewing the data and getting it correct......yes their data....their findings were lies.

www.bing.com... RM=VIRE

edit on 29-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join