It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do lefties who don't do ATS know about any of the scandals from the Obama era?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
As I read threads here, and see the usual suspects defending riots and other known issues like Hunter Biden and his Russian Collusion, I had a thought. The left wing media isn't reporting on any of these uncomfortable issues. And as we know, a large portion of the American public are idiots who don't question what they are told. So is there a chance that people will be voting for Biden, but not have any idea that he may in fact be owned by the Kremlin? Or beholden to both Russia and China?

Both are something I'd consider national security issues and one of the reasons I think so many on the right had the mindset that Mueller needed to finish his work, just in case there was something to the Russia stuff. You can go back and see the threads were right leaning members were asked about that issue and their answers.

The dishonesty in media is almost as big an issue as the voter fraud taking place currently. I sure hope these issues are raised during the debates. I'd wager that for a good bit of America, that will be the first they hear about some of these issues.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think the dishonesty in media is up there at the top of the bad list. The unbelievable amount of lies and distorted information has spread through the American public like the fastest, nastiest growing cancer. That they do it knowingly is something that needs to be exposed, although they’ve done such a phenomenal job of truly brainwashing most people that the knowledge wouldn’t get through.

It’s a major, major, major, problem.

edit on 28-9-2020 by KansasGirl because: fixed a sentence

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Gonna fix this for you...

"Do lefties who don't do ATS actually care about any of the scandals from the Obama era?"

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I saw a video recently of a guy talking to college students. He was reading them quotes to ask how they felt about what trump said.
They all felt the words were racist.

Then he reveals that they were actually biden quotes.
That's when the terms context and whole body of work started to spring from their mouths.

The point is that no matter what happens with either left or right leaning politicians, the left or right leaning supporters will find a way to justify their guys actions.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Gonna fix this for you...

"Do lefties who don't do ATS actually care about any of the scandals from the Obama era?"
Sadly, that might be the bigger issue. the complete lack of integrity of true to life idiots who screamed at "Russia influence" due to being told it was an issue, now don't even care that their pick for president may be owned by the same horrible monster. At least the facts exist to make the connection.

If only integrity were a factor.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I saw a video recently of a guy talking to college students. He was reading them quotes to ask how they felt about what trump said.
They all felt the words were racist.

Then he reveals that they were actually biden quotes.
That's when the terms context and whole body of work started to spring from their mouths.

The point is that no matter what happens with either left or right leaning politicians, the left or right leaning supporters will find a way to justify their guys actions.

LOL, I'd love to go to a campus and tell the kids that Trump Jr. was caught getting 3.5 million from the wife of the mayor of Moscow, then as they screech on about being right that Trump was a Russian Agent, show them the Senate report showing it was actually Hunter Biden. Though the mental gymnastics that would occur might injure many in the area.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If they can get Democrats to wear masks, they can get Democrats to believe anything 😎

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.....

Did you say something?

Lalalalalalala.........

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Unlike your old bikini avatar...How can the Left miss something they've never seen?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well since you brought it up,

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I don't have a Facebook, but looking over my wife's shoulder at hers I can't tell you how many times I've seen wistful posts by her other mom friends about Barry and Michael and how much they miss their class and integrity. They never get challenged on it, so it seems that quite a few have no clue.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Kind of hard to care about what happened years ago when the current administration is overtaking the Obama administrations corruption by leaps and bounds.

Hell, he ordered more drone strikes in a year than Obama did in 8.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Simply put, they don't want to know.

If you tell them they will pout and call you names.

Leftist (and some liberals) are grownups that never fully matured mentally. At some point in time, while they were young, parts of their mentality just stopped maturing.
I honestly do not mean that in a terrible way, it is just something I have observed on my trips around the sun.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Kind of hard to care about what happened years ago when the current administration is overtaking the Obama administrations corruption by leaps and bounds.

How many American citizens did Obama order assassinations on ? 4, with the NYTimes hinting a fifth ?

How many Americans have been targeted by this admin ?

Ya... Shakes head

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Pretty sure that would cause many of them to have a mental breakdown possibly causing multiple personality disorder. That way they could be in their safe space in their heads.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
That no new war thing really pissed you guys off, didn't it?
4 more years with no new wars may finish you guys off.
Lol
Fast and furious
IRS scandal
Bengazi
Obamagate

No way trump tops that.
Black Nixon is the scandal winner by a mile.

It will be ok when trump blames crap on a youtube video, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Neither lefties, nor righties care to hear it(bad stuff bout the team/their guy). It gets called fake news(sometimes it is!)
Confirmation bias is the order of the day.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There has been lots of voter fraud in areas over the years. It is not better this year, and I doubt if it will ever get much better. When people tallied the votes manually, there was lots of fraud too, the beliefs of the person tallying the votes actually caused errors and fraud. Belief of the person who tallied them might make them mark the vote on the wrong candidate, often they did not even know they were doing it. That is why they got voting machines, but machines can be hacked, and mail in votes can get lost too. Historically lost votes were to suppress votes of the poor people in ghettos, Mostly black because there were more black poor people in the cities.

I don't think that most of the cheating on voting is racial, it is suppressing the vote of the people deemed low life by the middle and upper classes, it just happens the percentage of people who are black in those areas is higher than average.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Most lefties on ATS believe Obama's administration was Scandal free.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Proof or hush up about it already. You have yet to provide proof for your criminal accusations. Ever. Put up or shut up.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join