It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The inner workings of ballot harvesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
OK so you have a particular candidate you want to win that under normal circumstance could not be elected to dog catcher what are you gonna do ? Bring money and pay people to harvest ballots and sign names for your particular candidate.

We all know this goes on; the question is how wide spread is it ?

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Just the tip of a great big Iceberg ! youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It’s actually funny you posted this I saw a documentary on Netflix yesterday talking about this...and it seems Netflix is a democratic team mouthpiece as they were blaming the Trump team and republicans for illegally winning the presidency and republicans illegally winning seats in the house I’ll have to get the name but honestly I fell asleep 💤 through it the way I see it is both side illegally do things to try and win all it boils down to is who is willing to spend the most money if persay the Trump administration did illegally win I’ll admit it wasn’t directly cheating they basically found a company that is not US based they harvested FB data on all Americans found what they’re fears and social profile were and basically addressed their concerns to me that’s pretty dang smart but hey who am I to say any different...
a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
OK so you have a particular candidate you want to win that under normal circumstance could not be elected to dog catcher what are you gonna do ?

Draw up some maps that enable gerrymandering.

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
nypost.com...
Project Veritas uncovers ‘ballot harvesting fraud’ in Minnesota:

A ballot-harvesting racket in Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Minneapolis district — where paid workers illegally gather absentee ballots from elderly Somali immigrants — appears to have been busted by undercover news organization Project Veritas.

One alleged ballot harvester, Liban Mohamed, the brother of Minneapolis City Council member Jamal Osman, is shown in a bombshell Snapchat video rifling through piles of ballots strewn across his dashboard.

“Just today we got 300 for Jamal Osman,” says Mohamed, aka KingLiban1, in the video. “I have 300 ballots in my car right now . . .

The alleged involvement of Omar, a controversial member of the “Squad” and frequent Trump target, is claimed on camera by two people in Veritas’ investigation, including whistleblower Omar Jamal, a Minneapolis community leader and chair of the city’s Somali Watchdog Group.

He claims Mohamed is “one of” Omar’s “many people.”

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thankfully, this is getting expose, much needed exposure might I add.

new topics

top topics

join