It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Nominee Joe Biden did NOT attend Delaware State University as He Proudly Proclaims.

page: 1

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Monday, September 28, 2020

The Democrat's nominee for U.S. President, Joseph R. Biden, has been exposed telling another major lie on the campaign trail.

Delaware State University has denied that Joe Biden has ever been a student there — after the presidential candidate’s claim that he “got started” at the historically black college.

The 77-year-old Democrat made his claim while praising historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) during a town hall event last October before the South Carolina Democratic primary, video shows.

“I got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,” he told pupils at Wilson High School in Florence, which was founded in 1866 by the Freedmen’s Bureau for Black children seeking an education.

“Now, I don’t want to hear anything negative about Delaware State. They’re my folks,” he told the pupils to chuckles.

However, the Biden's claim came back to haunt him when the university said he had only been a commencement speaker there decades after his start in politics.

“Vice President Biden did not attend DSU,” the college’s director of news service, Carlos Holmes, told The Washington Times.
Source: nypost.com...

It's starting to become obvious why the major polling organizations have increased Joe Biden's lead over President Trump. They had him up 5 points (on average) last week. As of today, they have fabricated a 7 point lead for candidate Biden in nationwide polls.

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

In the face of ever increasing liabilities associated with Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden, they have been forced to ramp up the appearance of an almost insurmountable lead over President Trump.

The more of Joe Biden's lies, corruption, and failing clarity of mind is revealed, the higher they are raising his polling numbers.

However, over the past 3.5 years of Republican Donald Trump's Presidency, Americans have learned to recognize when we are being Hoaxed and Fooled by Democrats and the News Media.

Due to their multiple attempts at deception, we now easily recognize the "Biden is Trouncing Trump" scam that Democrat-friendly polling organizations are pushing. And we're not taking the bait this time, either.

-CareWeMust

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You look at polls and consider any BS they say as worth a single neuron?

Didn't we learn last time that all MSM polls are faked these days?

Even democrats know Biden is a joke.
I overhear their conversations daily (I don't eavesdrop these ppl are obnoxiously loud about their dumb opinions even sitting at tables in restaurants).

Dismiss all these fake lying polls.
Please stop giving them ANY thought.

Most ppl like Trump at this point despite his many personal flaws and shortcomings because he is halfway decent compared to our slimy lawyers and politricks.

The only ppl that hate Trump blame him for the division even tho they themselves created that division purely to blame it on him.

Now Biden is taking over YouTube with ads saying Covid is Trumps fault yet the Democrats were the driving force behind every lockdown measure and want more lockdown way more.

It's hard to not want to punish these ppl for being complete lying traitors.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I've been struggling immensely with all my own internal character flaws directly resulting from this political climate.

I always thought I was the nicest kindest loving forgiving person...

But I guess I was wrong.
I can't help but hate these lying scumbags.

The modern American Democrat is like one of the easiest to hate personality types in the history of Earth.

I can't help it.
I can't not hate them despite that I know they are merely ignorant and misled. I know they know not what they do but neither do I so I hate these ppl.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Can you show me any instance where Biden told the truth?

Didn't think so.

Yet I'm suppose to have sympathy and compassion on his life purely by virtue he's a human being?

This universe is contradictory as #, Im suppose to always have compassion yet the Universe keeps vomiting stuff like this in my face.

LOL Good one God, now let me outta this Hell plz I repent

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Challenge accepted. You lose.

"We cannot win this re-election...We can only re-elect Donald Trump."--Joe Biden

edit on 28-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Challenge accepted. You lose.

"We cannot win this re-election...We can only re-elect Donald Trump."--Joe Biden

LMFAO

Yes but he didn't Mean to say that. It was a slip up.

So you only get half credit.
Good work none the less haha

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Oooih

The panic is beginning to settle in... The uncertainties are poking through.

Trump has this in a bag by a landslide, so forget what school Biden lied about. Let's examine trumps words... Oh Yea whataboutism...

So carry-on with the crisis to keep the attention away from Trump. Weird how trumps family and his wife aren't really there campaigning with him🧐🧐😎🤫🤔

Oh and F Biden,

Trump 2020

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It doesn't matter how they bolster Biden's supposed lead in the polls, they aren't fooling the general public in consecutive elections.

The question for me is if they know they will lose, then this self soothing is pointless.

They need a rabbit pulled out of a hat. I wonder if the next four years will be about crying over a "rigged" election?

The mail in ballots are their attempt at one.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Weird how trumps family and his wife aren't really there campaigning with him

Yeah, at least Jill is there with Biden.... and the press, they are like family to him.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Democrat's nominee for U.S. President, Joseph R. Biden, has been exposed telling another major lie on the campaign trail.

-CareWeMust

I'm curious, Is this worse than lying about how much tax he's paid over the last 15 years?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

-CareWeMust

I'm curious, Is this worse than lying about how much tax he's paid over the last 15 years?

Hmm, well guess its a question of who lied? Joe did about college and the lying liberal media lied about Trumps taxes.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

-CareWeMust

Well, how much did Trump say he paid in taxes? Did he give a specific number? When?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Suppose he could've gone to night school. I mean he's said he's been in the Senate for 180 years.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
He went to the University of Delaware and did political science and some other subject, and the law degree was from Syracuse University.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
The point I was trying to make is that the POLLS were not "mistakes" in 2016. And they're not "mistakes" today.

The DECEPTION IS INTENTIONAL.

That's why very few pollsters (if any?) have described how they've changed....whatever. Because they were/are intentionally pumped up for Biden, moreso than Hillary, because Biden is the worst Dem candidate ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

-CareWeMust

If he didn't pay taxes then good for him. It shows his accountants know how to use the tax laws.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash
The point I was trying to make is that the POLLS were not "mistakes" in 2016. And they're not "mistakes" today.

The DECEPTION IS INTENTIONAL.

That's why very few pollsters (if any?) have described how they've changed....whatever. Because they were/are intentionally pumped up for Biden, moreso than Hillary, because Biden is the worst Dem candidate ever.

If they were intentional wouldnt they go the other way? Think about it if people thought there is a big enough lead they might not bother going to vote. Instead by showing Biden ahead in the polls every Trump voter knows they have to vote. So maybe it is intentional you could be right just not why you believe it to be.

Maybe the power that be wants Trump in office will know soon enough october is comming and im sure they have surprises planned.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sure he attended there. How else would you give a commencement address there (twice)?

What he didn't do is study there.

He never said he did.

edit on 28/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just like Mrs Biden is a doctor (of education), no one is going to check if this is true, sadly.

new topics

top topics

join