It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yeah,

Like we didn't see this coming. These fools say the Satanic Temple isn't about Satan but it's goal is to drive Christ out of the public square and kill babies. Sounds like Satanic crap to me. Very Anti-Christ spirit like don't you think.

Of course the leftest rag here promotes this trash. Wheat and Tares.

In Matthew 13, Jesus taught the parable of the wheat and the tares. Tares are weeds that resemble wheat. In the parable, a wheat field had deliberately been polluted by an enemy who sowed the seeds of the weeds intermixed with the wheat. Only after the plants were partly grown did the problem become apparent. We are seeing the separation of the wheat and tares as the time of troubles grows near.

www.huffpost.com...

When Justice Ginsburg died, I knew immediately that action was needed on a scale we have not seen before. Our democracy has become so fragile that the loss of one of the last guardians of common sense and decency in government less than two months before a pivotal election has put our civil and reproductive rights in danger like never before. And, so, I have turned to Satanism.

This is an organization I want standing up for my rights and for my daughters’. While I support more mainstream groups like the American Civil Liberties Union and Americans United for Church and State, my research has shown that the Satanic Temple is truly in line with my beliefs about protecting our First Amendment rights and fighting laws that promote or are based on religious doctrine and that it is willing to use radical, creative and yet legally sound strategies to make its case.
edit on 28-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

When Justice Ginsburg died, I knew immediately that action was needed on a scale we have not seen before. Our democracy has become so fragile that the loss of one of the last guardians of common sense and decency in government less than two months before a pivotal election has put our civil and reproductive rights in danger like never before. And, so, I have turned to Satanism.

www.huffpost.com...

kek

Next they'll run away from home or go on hunger strike.

edit on 28-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is an organization I want standing up for my rights and for my daughters’

This is an organization that stands up for your right to kill your daughters.

Kudos to Infolurker for finding the most cringe-worthy op-ed of the year so far.

A judge died.... so I went full-on Satan worship in protest.

Because that's just what a normal person does in those circumstances.

Just....

edit on 28-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Hmm.
At least she's a lawyer.

I'm wondering now whether I should offer some ecclesiastical advice to the Temple in some anonymous way. They could probably use it.

ETA
Well I checked. They're committed to being non-hierarchical, so no chance of being the Pope or Grand Inquisitor or anything like that.

The break away chapters can't be persecuted or punished for heresy. That's taking egalitarianism a bit far.
edit on 28-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm not happy with the human practice of having flawed egotistical immoral ppl gain vast power and judge others then destroy their lives forever.

What a dumb way of life.
Corruption ignorance malfeasance etc.

How am I suppose to have compassion anymore? What I'm suppose to do it not because it's easy but because it's hard? Well dammit it seems impossible.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The Supreme Court is a fraud to enslave you.

It's original Constitutional intent was good but this road to Hell is paved in good intent.

Perfect example:
My right to own my body.

It took a Constitutional amendment to prohibit drinking alcohol then another to repeal that prohibition.

Yet where's the amendment saying drugs are prohibited? It never existed.

Yet we have prisons full of millions most of them for "crimes" that arent criminal at all like mere possession.

The SCOTUS has had a century to fix this yet they play along filling prisons with innocents while making sure the murderers and rapists have all their civil rights protected ??? Why are the only ones with a fair shake the most guilty evil criminals?

Innocents get violated constantly.

BLM or antifa doesn't protest corrupt judges so I know they are fake brainless bots.

The judges are the problem. They only seem to recognize the Constitution when EVIL needs it and since they are all Satanists to me it's no surprise they willfully ignore and deny the Constitution on innocents so they can drink in the misery and despair.

Seriously # all of you but especially these fraud judges y'all believe in.

When Armageddon and the Apocalypse comes I'll be laughing saying THANK YOU GOD FOR SMITING THIS FALLEN WORLD!!!

I hate judges because they relish and love hurting ppl just to prove their power. They intentionally bait ppl into getting upset and having pissing matches and all sorts of dumb crap to show who is the most powerful.

Well the power isnt with the ppl anymore. You're all slaves.

What a lie America turned out to be.

Will you Democrats and Republicans hurry up with your self destruction or whatever and just get it over with because I'm very tired of all this charade.

From the blood of tyrants and patriots is fed the tree of liberty, don't forget that.

So feed the tree hurry it up.
edit on 9/28/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Well, good luck in hell I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Yeah,

Like we didn't see this coming. These fools say the Satanic Temple isn't about Satan but it's goal is to drive Christ out of the public square and kill babies. Sounds like Satanic crap to me. Very Anti-Christ spirit like don't you think.

Of course the leftest rag here promotes this trash. Wheat and Tares.

In Matthew 13, Jesus taught the parable of the wheat and the tares. Tares are weeds that resemble wheat. In the parable, a wheat field had deliberately been polluted by an enemy who sowed the seeds of the weeds intermixed with the wheat. Only after the plants were partly grown did the problem become apparent. We are seeing the separation of the wheat and tares as the time of troubles grows near.

www.huffpost.com...

This is an organization I want standing up for my rights and for my daughters’. While I support more mainstream groups like the American Civil Liberties Union and Americans United for Church and State, my research has shown that the Satanic Temple is truly in line with my beliefs about protecting our First Amendment rights and fighting laws that promote or are based on religious doctrine and that it is willing to use radical, creative and yet legally sound strategies to make its case.

Dude....grain is a grass....grass is bad for People to eat....grain is a crime against Humanity....its a cheap way to falsely fill bellies while you make people sick ever so slowly.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
This is an organization that stands up for your right to kill your daughters.

Where you getting that from?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well if you believe in fictional stories like the Bible, then a mentalist joining a faction based on said biblical fictional stories are of the same ilk.

She could have joined the mild-tea-and-spaghetti religion and would have made the same point.

Worshipers to Satan and God or Jesus, angels demons, unicorns ( yup that's in the Bible) are all in the same category

Mentalists.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I wouldn't be too concerned. The majority of supposed Satanic sects don't even believe in the person of Satan. They're more political than religious. They're aim is to keep religion from influencing legislation, something I actually agree with. What I don't agree with is becoming a religion to do it. It's a bit hypocritical, though I get the point of doing it. I just think it was unnecessary to achieve their goals.

On abortion; as medical science has progressed, abortion is gradually becoming obsolete. We have contraception methods and the day after pill. These and future methods will all but end the necessity for abortions except in extreme cases. I'm not saying abortion will disappear, but in the future it will be thought of as an outdated and barbaric practice rarely used.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Seems pretty extreme just to meet the Nefarious RBG.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

On abortion; as medical science has progressed, abortion is gradually becoming obsolete. We have contraception methods and the day after pill. These and future methods will all but end the necessity for abortions except in extreme cases. I'm not saying abortion will disappear, but in the future it will be thought of as an outdated and barbaric practice rarely used.

This is kinda what the Founders thought about slavery too. In the end, it took an actual war to get it ended in this country.

You would think that what you say would be self-evident, but some of these people are far from rational about this topic. We're already to the point where abortion should be vanishingly rare and yet it's really not. People continue to act in extremely irresponsible ways and then think of abortion as a sort of "Get Out of My Mistake" free card.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I saw this, and all I can say is that the writer seems not to be completely mentally balanced.

If the death of a SCOTUS judge pushes you to become a Satanist, even if you believe that's in name only, you have a few screws loose somewhere.

I feel sorry for her children.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This is a movement of the mentally ill, lead by the stupid, and paid for by the unscrupulous.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
Keep consuming that hate.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

What I don't agree with is becoming a religion to do it. It's a bit hypocritical, though I get the point of doing it. I just think it was unnecessary to achieve their goals.

Actually it was necessary. In order to stop public displays by the socially privileged religion, it was necessary for a competing religion to demand equal public displays. Based on equality of religion the state and local governments and public schools decided to cancel all public displays rather than allow the competitor to publicly display.

That's an angle that legal activists alone weren't able to pull off.

Except for the fact that the anti-abortion under any circumstances crowd is also of the opinion that the day after pill and hormonal oral contraceptives are abortion, since these do not prevent conception, but rather prevent the imbedding to the uterine wall.

You know: "Life begins at conception, therefore day after pill is murder just like hormonal birth control pills."

That's what they say. That's where this is going.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We're already to the point where abortion should be vanishingly rare and yet it's really not.

You would think so. But since all private business employees can now refuse to sell birth control pills, because "against my religion". And business owners can choose medical insurance policies that don't cover contraception for their employees because "against my (business owner) religion".

What's a person who isn't independently wealthy to do? Go to Planned Parenthood for some Title X funded birth control pills? Well no. Cause Title x will be done away with along with Planned Parenthood.

That's where this is headed.

Edit to Add:

So the next time I start a new religion, with equal rights of course, it will include:

15) True circumcision shall include vasectomy on all male babies on the eighth day.
16) Upon sacred matrimony, and not one day before, vasectomy may then be reversed by duly licensed professionals blessed by the religious officiant.
17) The medical reversal by the medical professional shall be paid for out of the bride's dowry.
18) If the bride's family can not afford a suitable dowry, well then, bummer.

edit on 28-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Who'd want to live in a theocracy where the sanctioned religion was different than their own?

Being okay with a theocracy that happened to agree with one's beliefs, but against one that was different, strikes me as utter hypocrisy.

Solution to governing a diverse group? Secular state.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

People to eat....grain is a crime against Humanity.

A joke I am guess? Jesus ate bread the whole world back to stone age ate grains.
It is just popular at the moment to blame something, gluten, soy, blah...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join