It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas uncovers massive election fraud in MN tied to Ilhan Omar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Sun Tzu taught me the ultimate art of war is to win without expending a drop of blood if possible.

This is indeed war but I fight asymmetrically so will formulate a good plan aiming to avoid all this bs.

I need time tho this is more difficult than curing every disease in one stroke as that's just chemistry while this topic is the most challenging of all - psychology.

I will produce something.

Now where is the ghost of James Madison? It's time for a seance...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I can't figure out who I hate more...

Is it the POS liberals?

Or the spineless cowards that let them get away with everything?

Tough choice.

Your Anger is Misdirected , it's the Court System that has Been Completely COMPROMISED by Elected Officials that the People Voted Into Office . They are the Ones who have been Trying Now for Over 50 Years in Destroying our Democratic Republic through Precarious Legal Means . Geez , I thought you were Smarter than This ..........

I was being sarcastic.

You know I dont hate anyone at all.

My character Muzzleflash, whom is a representation of a part of me that seeks to make a point about politics via heavy sarcasm - probably seems like a huge jerk.

I spent years trying to portray Flash as the all loving forgiving person that I Jason truly am in real life but the denizens at ATS do not care about or respond at all to pure positivity. They only respond to negatives.

So I was forced to be brazen and offensive lest I be ignored completely.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
a reply to: odzeandennz

My allegiance is to myself first and foremost then the Constitution. I don't subscribe to a political philosophy or party. I believe in freedom and self determination.

Excellent soldier!!

Perhaps this Constitution still has a chance...

We don't have much to lose by acting - but we will lose everything if we don't.

Just knowing what is Right and Good is the first step. That means whatever we do both the means and the ends must be justified.

Tying our hands behind our back with these limitations is critical to ensuring we use our tongues and brains instead. Our hands will only screw this up as we might use them lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Bravo!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Amen

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I've seen some people dismiss it simply because "PrOjEcT VeRiTaS"

Our society is such in shambles right now that the truth is fake and the fake news is truth.

It's only going to get worse before it gets better.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Do not underestimate the lengths Democrats will go to stop trump from being elected.

These are no cash bail people, open borders, blm, antifa, aoc.

Just real.crazy and radical ideas.

They are liberal in their governance

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Do not underestimate the lengths Democrats will go to stop trump from being elected.

These are no cash bail people, open borders, blm, antifa, aoc.

Just real.crazy and radical ideas.

They are liberal in their governance

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: panoz77

If this is real it is very scary. It shows how the corruption that occurs in Somalia has crept into our system as well.

With all due respect, if this is real? Crept my ass, stolen might be a better word. Districts as small as they are a couple of thousand ballots make a difference. Not to put to fine a point on it, it's also part of the Muslim tactic to overwhelm the US and use our democracy against us. Any time any country, entity or individual threatens the integrity of our elections it should rightly rock our foundation to it's core. That's Republican or Democrat whoever.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Election database systems should use a public blockchain to ensure vote integrity and traceability - it´s he only way imo.

-MM

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com... eritas-video/

appearently a congressman attepted to contact the FBI about but got zero response.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So if Trump wins on election night, but Biden comes from behind on mail in ballots and wins in election month, then Trump can reference videos like this and say there was election fraud happening and he wouldn't be wrong......this is going to the SCOTUS.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
www.thegatewaypundit.com... eritas-video/

appearently a congressman attepted to contact the FBI about but got zero response.

As if the fbi has a history of ignoring muslim issues in Minnesota?
Imagine that.....

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Election database systems should use a public blockchain to ensure vote integrity and traceability - it´s he only way imo.

-MM

Yes give complete control of the election to the national satoshi agency, what a great idea....

The blockchain is a honeypot with a back door large enough to drive every story about dark market busts through infinity wide.

Or make everyone vote in person without a translator and with a real I’d and make tampering with elections punishable by death.

Also the entire community of Somalis was put there by Obama for this exact reason to turn elections, seems like they are all complicit in federal crimes, deport.
edit on 29-9-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Perfectly said circuitsports I agree especially the tampering with votes part. I am tired of these nasty, evil imbeciles who are angry at everyone because they hate themselves deep down and who want to take over and destroy this country because of it.
edit on 29-9-2020 by Elmax227 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
All IT systems are insecure or available for internal -or external compromise in some degree, blockchains are the best we have, though. Voter´s identities could be protected by a non-identifiable ID, though.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
With how big of an issue all of this voting nonsense has become I hope the elected president puts this as a #1 priority to clean the system up and create a standard system that can be used for all states that eliminates technology that can be hacked and ensures clean up of the voter logs. The inconsistency of the state systems also needs an overhaul.

It still bothers me that as one of the leaders of the free world our elections are always a joke with stories of fraud, bad technology, and other issues. I am for small gov but this is one thing the government has a responsibility to do and do it right. Right now we look like a Banana Republic

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Somali Americans have the lowest median household income of the 98 ethnic groups in America. By far. Their average is $20,600, while the group ranked just above them — Dominican Americans — averages $32,300. Contrast this with Indian Americans, who rank No. 1 in the nation with a $123,453 average median household income. Apparently, some cultures are superior to others, but liberals would never admit it no matter how much evidence there is. They desperately want to believe we’re all equal and no culture or civilization is better than another. So let’s keep importing more Somalis; they enrich our nation and make it better I’m told. en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Well said. I'm not so cynical to think that it is a time to pick up guns.
I'm also not naive enough to believe that this thing can't go south in a hurry.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

I knew when Omar won, it was thanks to little Somalia, south of the river in the cities. No sources, but I recall somalians threatening to deport their own people if they didn't vote for her, shut down their businesses and etc.

Ahhh, yes Riverside! Mini-Mogadishu where it feels like you've left America and travelled to Somalia!

They didn't threaten to deport, they threatened to remove them from the community to make them have no one - even their own family not talking to them.

There is political violence in the area, even a shooting and death of someone working for others campaign - this one area controls an awful lot in Minneapolis and with more people leaving the cities and more Somalis coming into the cities at this time - nothing will change - Omar is here to stay for as long as she wants - nobody will be able to remove her unless the Somalis leave the area - which they won't since their area is growing and growing!

I'm actually very connected into the community thanks to a good friend and know more about what is going on there and how deep it goes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join