It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Parscale armed and barricaded in home....huh?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The police arrived and Perscale was pointing gun at wife. Eventually he was tackled and arrested. [snipped] Wife had injuries from previous beatings by Perscale. This is bad sick man.
edit on Mon Sep 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped material.....poltical trolling

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I agree with this post of yours the most.

And like you stated in a previous post:

I don't see things improving and I believe waiting decades is a pretty good wait and see.

That old canard "Forgive and forget" is also a crock,
maybe damaged memory is self-inflicted. Maybe that should be illegal.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The police arrived and Perscale was pointing gun at wife.
Wife had injuries from previous beatings by Perscale.

Where did you get these factoids from?
edit on 28-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

Okay. I found it. The Guardian

A police report on Monday noted that officers were called by a woman reporting that Parscale had been heard “ranting and raving about something” before a gunshot was fired.

Candice Parscale told police that she ran from the house because she was alarmed by her husband’s behavior, local TV station WPLG reported.
“I initiated a double leg take down,” wrote Sgt Matthew Moceri, a responding officer, noting that the 6ft 8in Parscale towered over him and would not get on the ground.

When officers initially arrived, Candice Parscale said the couple had argued and Brad pulled out a handgun and loaded it.

She said he had post-traumatic stress disorder and had recently become violent, showing police bruises on her arms from an argument two days prior. Police photographed the injuries, they said, and the Miami Herald reported.

But still, loading a gun isn't the same as pointing it at someone.
edit on 28-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A life of lies will do this to you.

Yes, I do mean you.
edit on 28/9/20 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It appears maybe he had a heads up about this being filed today?

The Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan campaign finance watchdog group, filed a complaint with the Federal Elections Commission Tuesday accusing the Trump campaign of “laundering” $170 million through numerous companies, some with connections to former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale.

There is also video floating around of the arrest, but I didn't watch it. So I don't have that link

Forbes

top topics

<< 1   >>

join