It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Parscale armed and barricaded in home....huh?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well this is certainly a shocker.....wonder how this is going to turn out. He is apparently trying armed and threatening to hurt himself.

He was apparently taken to the local hospital by the police.

www.local10.com...

Former campaign manager for Donald Trump, Brad Parscale, who was replaced by the President less than four month until November’s vote was reportedly armed with a gun and threatening to harm himself at his Fort Lauderdale home on Sunday afternoon.

Police have not confirmed that Parscale worked for Trump, but records confirm that the property in the 2300 block of Desota Drive in Fort Lauderdale is owned by Parscale, 44, and his wife, Candice. Local 10 spoke to neighbors in the Seven Isles neighborhood who also said it was the former advisor to the President.

Fort Lauderdale Police responded to a home in reference to an armed male attempting suicide Sunday afternoon. When officers arrived on the scene, they made contact with the wife of the man who told them her husband was armed, had access to multiple firearms inside the house and was threatening to harm himself. She had placed the 911 call, according to police.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Stuff like this happens on a daily basis, this is only news because he's associated with Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Perhaps distraught over Herman Cain dying with Covid-19, and other big controversies surrounding the Oklahoma Trump Rally 2 months ago. Parscale was removed as campaign manager shortly afterwards. That had to hurt..to put it mildly.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I just saw this from ABC News feed.
Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized

I suppose when it comes down to a cry for help, it's nice to have someone to place a call for you.

If you are struggling with thoughts of suicide or worried about a friend or loved one, help is available. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 [TALK] for free confidential emotional support 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Even if it feels like it, you are not alone.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

And yet, when you think back to all the horrible issues that you would have self terminated over, you laugh and realize that you were able to overcome them, and are still here.

Suicide, a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Oh, and it's perfectly legal. Show me the last guy who killed himself and then went to jail.
edit on Mon Sep 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: network dude

Ask and ye shall receive.

Show me the last guy who killed himself and then went to jail.

Your example missed one key part. Other than that,

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Duh, yeah. LOL, it's early, leave me alone.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Forced "medications" by opposing operators.

It's an election year 🤫

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
He lives right where I show people around when they first visit here. Really nice neighborhood right off Las Olas, right around the intracoastal. Tons of yachts and beautiful homes right there.

Best wishes to him and his family. I didn’t know who this guy was until I saw this thread but I don’t wish that scenario on anyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

There is suicide
attempted suicide
and cries for help.

This particular case shows signs of a cry for help, with the wife's assistance.

From there, there are two different directions I could go with this, both of which would lead to charges of political trolling. So I'll just leave a couple of bread crumbs.

What if this call had been made from a different neighborhood, say a poor people neighborhood?

What if this incident involved a person with a different political leaning? Would it be characterized as a cry for help, or a drama queen's quest for attention?

--------------
On the matter of legalization:
Who would get to regulate capitalist drive to make big bucks off of it?
Live Organ Donors

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I just don't see how cops surrounding a suicidal person with guns drawn makes any logical sense.

They are cooperating in escalating the situation to a deadly encounter because they add insane amounts of pressure and force the victim to decide immediately "do it now or surrender and become a criminal with a record getting raped in jail?".

It's the dumbest # cuz all this policy does it force # to hit the fan way faster than it normally would.

Plus if abortion is legal and women can choose to murder babies I don't see why adults dont have the right to end their own life.

So I can murder other humans that don't even get to choose but I cant end myself??

None of this makes any sense.

People are suicidal because ppl suck the world sucks it's all about PROFIT at the expense of others. This includes everything not just money, we live in a world so incredibly selfish they made a law to prohibit suicide so they can CLAIM to care when in reality they're like "send the cops and put em in jail to be RAPED and beaten".

This is fake morality, virtue signaling by anti freedom totalitarians. They would rather you suffer immensely than be relieved of it. Cuz they care.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You've reinforced why you're one of my five friends on ATS.

Suicide IS a right.
Those that need help because of temporary issues reach out, advertise their impulses & some get help and overcome temporary difficulties. Emotions come and go & many folks just don't have the capacity to deal with them.

Those that consider their continued existence every day, rely on themselves to "right the boat".
At some point in time, circumstances may spur one to act - not on impulse - but after due consideration.
Many people believe it's a crazy thought, that you'd have to be mentally unbalanced to consider suicide. They are wrong.

It's not my time, I haven't suffered enough, there is still more punishment in store for me per my conversations with Deth, the Grim Reaper. Consequently, I'll just have to live forever, until I've finally been punished enough. But just in case, there's always the Glasers.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: pthena

Suicide should be legal.

This is a horrible world full of horrible people and I fully support the human RIGHT to end their own life if they choose.

None of y'all give a # anyways, lying # fakes.

It's phony virtue signaling to pretend you care when I know as a fact no one really cares. They fake it because the cognitive dissonance and feelings make them lie to themselves that they're the good guy or whatever bs.

Legalize it.
It's a Right.

And yet, when you think back to all the horrible issues that you would have self terminated over, you laugh and realize that you were able to overcome them, and are still here.

Suicide, a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Oh, and it's perfectly legal. Show me the last guy who killed himself and then went to jail.

I didn't overcome anything I always end up in the same place. All I managed was to either ignore my internal strife temporarily or just try and rationalize it away with falsehoods we often tell ourselves to keep pushing on like "it'll be better tomorrow".

For almost 30 years I thought very deeply about this and I would have been far better off had I actually did something about it.

I have to face the reality I'm an ignorant coward basically. That no one will ever respect me no matter what I do because Im too far behind now I'll never catch up and be a normal person. I can't reverse what I am no matter.

Why? Because an Honorable man who screwed up his life can repent of his sins by self execution. This actually redeems his Spirit by proving the depth of his admission of guilt. Dishonorable ppl want to live so they can continue their dishonorable selfish ways.

So the only way I could EVER know honor is illegal.

All this is cumulative, it becomes exponential. Every turn reinforces the original assessment and in fact compounds it into increasingly despairing situations.

I don't see things improving and I believe waiting decades is a pretty good wait and see.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Thats my greatest fear...
Eternal life.

You could lead me through the gates of Heaven and to me it's still Hell because of what's going on inside me and my disposition.

God can claim to love me infinitely but actions speak louder than words and I know Im forsaken and cursed. I know there is no love.

Even if everything changed today I'm so scarred by all this that I probably will never believe in love again.

Any delusions I once had about finding happiness are now gone with the wind...

So that's why I'm against the actions the govt took in the OP (I'm on topic).

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

And then there are all these complete lies everyone tells themselves which are demonstrably false.

Like "you create your reality".
No I don't, the best I can do is exercise a degree of control over my own reaction to an uncontrollable reality.

Karma. Don't even need to explain how fake that one is.

Or how about this one?
"To be loved you must first love others".
What a croc and a #ing alligator...

You can't make anyone love you no matter what you do. They act like it's magic and I'm God in control of everything via the magnetism of my own conscious state. What BS there is no control at all, you can influence or mitigate things by degrees but even that blows up in your face consistently.

I totally get it why this Parscale guy went overboard. And I'm on his side.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Stop removing my posts.

No wonder Im reluctant to waste my time here.

If I spent all that time writing a response than it gets removed well what's the point?

I was being honest and sharing the truth to give deeper context to what Mr Parscale must be faced with in his life (which we are all generally faced with).

Anyways whatever.
This is a huge waste of time.

The only way to not be censored is to lie and hide the truth? This is why ATS is doomed, too much legal bs and thought control.

Support freedom now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join