It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for leftists: How do you feel about being lied to about Trump's taxes?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthchild
don't any of you ever complain about people on welfare again then, since they are just using the system

End thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I have no problem with anyone following the law.

That's literally what Trump is accused of doing here.

Oh, and I'll add you to the growing list of "independent" members here who do nothing but spout Democrat talking points.

Trumps business is that some years he makes a lot of money and some years he makes nothing or loses money. If we look at the last 4 years he lost 100 of millions and has not kept a cent of his Presidential salary, so doing simple math what do people think his tax bill would be for those years? lol And it is easy to understand he has another 6 years out of that last 20 where he also loss money and paid zero taxes. He still has done well on the years where he did make money, still in the top 400, but losing 600 million he is getting close to being out of that list.

Is this a damn if you do and damn if you don't liberal event? Trump is not paying his taxes.... Trump is 400 million in debt.... Liberals, pick which side of the coin you want...geez The one tax return that Maddow was drooling over showed he paid like 37 million that years...In the end who cares...when one of you libs pay more than 37 million in a year then you can bitch.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: face23785

I have no problem with anyone following the law.

That's literally what Trump is accused of doing here.

Oh, and I'll add you to the growing list of "independent" members here who do nothing but spout Democrat talking points.

Trumps business is that some years he makes a lot of money and some years he makes nothing or loses money. If we look at the last 4 years he lost 100 of millions and has not kept a cent of his Presidential salary, so doing simple math what do people think his tax bill would be for those years? lol And it is easy to understand he has another 6 years out of that last 20 where he also loss money and paid zero taxes. He still has done well on the years where he did make money, still in the top 400, but losing 600 million he is getting close to being out of that list.

Is this a damn if you do and damn if you don't liberal event? Trump is not paying his taxes.... Trump is 400 million in debt.... Liberals, pick which side of the coin you want...geez The one tax return that Maddow was drooling over showed he paid like 37 million that years...In the end who cares...when one of you libs pay more than 37 million in a year then you can bitch.

Doing simple math? Simple math based on what numbers? The ones youve pulled out of your ass?

Trump said he paid millions, not 750. Why y'all working so hard here, don't you believe him?

Lololol tools.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

I've literally just said it's wrong whoever does it. The difference is the alt-right haven't agreed that it's wrong that Trump is a tax dodger. As usual it's just whataboutism.

Change the tax codes... How much taxes do you pay? Do you have some magical fair share number? I'm sure Trump has paid more in taxes than 99.999% of Americans and he has created 100k+ in jobs over the years, and his businesses have paid around 20% too as corporate tax which is close to the highest in the world, His state tax in NY is also crazy, and we can safely assume his sales tax is out of this world. People who spend their wholes life paying pretty much zero Fed, low or nothing state, have no business tax, will provide zero jobs in their life, and run mostly some sales tax want to bitch about others not paying their fair share...lol

edit on 30-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Doing simple math? Simple math based on what numbers? The ones youve pulled out of your ass?

0 income over the last 3 years and 600 million loss = how much in taxes.... You can do this one I bet...lol

Trump said he paid millions, not 750. Why y'all working so hard here, don't you believe him?

Lololol tools.

What is 750? I didn't have that number in my post...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thats where you are wrong.
Once you have enough wealth you don't need to change the tax code, you just go around it.
Its where all the smart money is, I'm sure some of its Trumps

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Once you have enough wealth you don't need to change the tax code, you just go around it.
Its where all the smart money is, I'm sure some of its Trumps

Change like go flat tax...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join