It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence vs Kamala Harris Debates Cant be over looked .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It occurred to me that the Media could be placing all of there chips on a different play .

The Vice Presidential Debates .

Mike Pence
Vs
Kamala Harris

www.usatoday.com...

This article gives a bit of insight on what the Media is going to focus on with the Vice Presidential debates , Abortion, #Me2 , LGBTQ , etc etc All of these are very sensitive liberal area's that no one wants to hear an Old White Republican's opinion on , which means Mike Pence could have his hands tied the entire debate while Kamala Harris beats her chest soap boxing every single one of these topics receiving standing applause every time she touches on one of the subjects.

Mike Pence the poor guy is a New Earth Christian debating a Radical Far left Democrat , this could get very ugly very quick .

And with out a doubt Kamala Harris will be hiding behind her Skin color and her Vagina every time Mike Pence pushes her into Factual Intellectual corner , If he makes a statistical point like Republicans love to do in debates all she has to Do is play the Victims card " Old White Republican " attacking a " Woman of Color "

I fear there is nothing He can say that She cant turn into Victimizing .

What do you think ATS . Does Pence stand a chance .?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think Harris is an empty shell to be honest, have no idea for certain about pence but I wouldnt be surprised if he sticks to the facts he mops the floor with her.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
At some point in the debate, Pence should say:
"I'd like to reiterate what the esteemed Tulsi Gabbard pointed out during her debate with Kamala Harris.

'Kamala Harris put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.' "

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
And with out a doubt Kamala Harris will be hiding behind her Skin color and her Vagina every time Mike Pence pushes her into Factual Intellectual corner , If he makes a statistical point like Republicans love to do in debates all she has to Do is play the Victims card " Old White Republican " attacking a " Woman of Color "

I fear there is nothing He can say that She cant turn into Victimizing .

They should lay the ground rules at the very beginning of the debate by stating these two grown ups will debate political policies without any prejudgment of color, gender or sexual orientation. Using the race or gender card should disqualify the candidate.

I know, that will never happen!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No, Strong Brown Woman will mop the floor with Religious Wacknut. The issue is no one will tune in to see it since it's more exciting to watch paint dry than watching these two winners ree at each other.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
All he has to do is bring up religion and let her bigotry came front and center.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Mike Pence the poor guy is a New Earth Christian debating a Radical Far left Democrat , this could get very ugly very quick .

As if anything about Harris could be considered a "radical far left democrat". She isn't even a leftist democrat. She's center right, at best, which is why the left has had so many issues with her.

But should the right be scared by this? Probably. Pence will scare Repub voting women, much less Dem voting women... that is if he even thinks it's ok to debate a woman. Perhaps if she speaks through a proxy man it'll be ok.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Exhibit 1 for how a debate with Kamala will go.

Just let her show off her ugliness all by herself.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Should we play an ATS drinking game? One shot for every time Kamala bashes Pence for being a white male, his Christian faith, if anyone has anymore just add em. lmao

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And I will say the same for Pence. The degree to which he is out of step with the bulk of the country, and how ridiculous and antiquated his stances are will be on full display.

"Frankly, condoms are a very, very poor protection against sexually transmitted diseases."

"Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion."

"Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexuals as a "discreet and insular minority" entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities."

"I long for the day that Roe v. Wade is sent to the ash heap of history."

Pence has repeatedly fought for legislation to give a fetus the same rights as an actual human. And for all the false tears from the right on this matter (as if caring for others extends the actual life of an unwanted child), you all know this is a losing issue for the right. The number of abortions in conservative states alone should tell you this. His approach to women and the gay community is incredibly out of step with the population today. And under the spotlight, against any woman, that will no go well.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
His approach to women and the gay community is incredibly out of step with the population today.

So you saying Pence just can't set his phasers to 'straight' and zap away?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
At some point in the debate, Pence should say:
"I'd like to reiterate what the esteemed Tulsi Gabbard pointed out during her debate with Kamala Harris.

'Kamala Harris put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.' "

That's a good one. I forgot that.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think the Cobert interview alone, will tank her in the public’s eyes. Pence needs to push points where her hypocrisy will shine through, as it did when Tulsi trashed her. The look of guilt on her face was something to behold.

Does anyone have a shot of her WIKI page before she went into purge mode and had her page heavily redacted months back?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: ketsuko

And I will say the same for Pence. The degree to which he is out of step with the bulk of the country, and how ridiculous and antiquated his stances are will be on full display.

"Frankly, condoms are a very, very poor protection against sexually transmitted diseases."

"Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion."

"Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexuals as a "discreet and insular minority" entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities."

"I long for the day that Roe v. Wade is sent to the ash heap of history."

Pence has repeatedly fought for legislation to give a fetus the same rights as an actual human. And for all the false tears from the right on this matter (as if caring for others extends the actual life of an unwanted child), you all know this is a losing issue for the right. The number of abortions in conservative states alone should tell you this. His approach to women and the gay community is incredibly out of step with the population today. And under the spotlight, against any woman, that will no go well.

And all of these are the reasons he will get demolished in a debate with Kamala Harris .

They will absolutely focus on all of these points making him look backwards , Racist , Sexist all of it , they will not focus on the real issues that need to be taken care of . They will focus on the ridiculous societal political issues.

and oh yea maybe back when she was running alone she was not radical far left but ummm.. you need to take a look at her current policies

Her support alone for these terrorist running through our streets burning and looting makes her radical in my eyes, these are no longer " protester" they are terrorist .

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow, with 2020 going as is, bold of you to go with such a sexist statement.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So, Harris is a right winger in disguise, but Pence, oh boy. Can write a couple paragraphs about that tool.

Seems to sum it up

new topics

top topics

join