It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trump will win in 2020. The numbers prove it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I really don’t know who this guy is but I like what he is selling.

Best-selling author and analyst Larry Schweikart broke down the latest swing state numbers and they are DEVASTATING for the DemoKKKrats.

So far so good if you love America.

13) Right now DemoKKKrats are BEHIND their 2016 numbers in NC by 20%, while Rs are up 2%; DemoKKKrats' early vote lead in FL is shrinking daily. If they don't come out of FL with just a massive (around 300,000) VBM lead or early vote lead? Trump will win by 200,000.

Hmmmm

16) It's so bad the official mouthpiece of the DemoKKKrat Party, "Axios," wrote a piece warning that the Ds were shifting their strategy to ED cause VBM wasn't working out like they thought. 17) OOPS. Too late. They have already terrified the oldsters with the China Virus.

19) Registration trends in FL, NC, PA, AZ, NM, NV are through the roof for Rs. Way, way beyond my most optimistic projections. FL may end up on election day being a D lead of under 150,000. They had almost a million lead in 2012

I’m sure I will get the old “gateway pundit is right wing news”. So?

I have suspected for a few weeks now the reason Trump is so sure of a victory is, many of the mail in votes will be disqualified.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

More than 500,000 mail ballots were rejected in the primaries. That could make the difference in battleground states this fall.

The rates of rejection, which in some states exceeded those of other recent elections, could make a difference in the fall if the White House contest is decided by a close margin, as it was in 2016, when Donald Trump won Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by roughly 80,000 votes.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Now try and remember who is going to be filling out these ballots. Old, scared, lazy people who can’t be inconvenienced enough to go to the poling place.
edit on 27-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I refute your source and substitute my own.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Always go with the most accurate historical predictor.

Has correctly picked the presidential winner.. 25 out of the past 27 elections.

primarymodel.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Yeah, and Hitlery was gonna win in a landslide...what happened then?

ETA: Read the post above this one.
edit on 9/27/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

then rest easy sweaty. you got this one in the bag. A Harris, I mean Biden/Harris ticket is eminent. I wonder if Trump will leave the White house in January? I bet he won't. He said he will stick his fingers in his ears and scream "LALALALALALA" really loud. Oh, and kick a bit. Yea, that's his plan.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

then rest easy sweaty.

Nice one brother.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Even though most projections are calling it for Biden I think only a fool would claim either side will win with certanty. The country is split. A lot of people can't stand Trump and a lot of people can't stand the weak left and their support or refusal to condem the riots as well as everything that goes along with it. I personaly think Biden is alright and think Trump is a disgusting human being, but the total lack of backbone the left in general has shown while codeling the rioters and slandering Americans who are set on defending themselves and their property has tiped me towards holding my nose and voting for a second term. I am alreaady used to not believing a word from Trumps trap so 4 more years of it wont be that bad. If he wins at least it will be a solid slap to the face to the hardcore anti American left. Without the riots I would certainly vote for Biden, but enough is enough. The left need toget their sh!t together and draw a line within their own group.

That said, there are still a lot of people who seperate the left candadit from the radical left inadiquecy and will vote for Biden. Either side could win at this point. Which ever way it goes we will get the president we deserve and that is depressing.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That’s why the disqualified Democrat mail in votes will be pivotal

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Yeah, and Hitlery was gonna win in a landslide...what happened then?

ETA: Read the post above this one.

I was in a thread last week on a different site some dope was trying to talk probability arguing if Nate Silver was always right then his probability odds are wrong. Makes sense in clown world I guess you are only right if you are wrong. In my reality at this point Trump has the same odds of winning the election as the sun has rising tomorrow morning. Nate Silver is weaponized odds for the democratic party in my opinion. He provides data for democratic strategy most likely, then lies to the public about how good democrats are doing.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Doubtful. Trump is guaranteed a victory with Texas and PA on his side, or a combination of swing states if PA flips. If Texas flips then republicans will probably not win another presidential election in my lifetime. Its almost guaranteed a Trump victory at this point.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter who wins, oddly enough.
If Biden "wins", (legally or otherwise) we're screwed.
If Pres. Trump wins legally? We're still screwed.

A Biden "win", would be an absolute undermining (death warrant) of the C.O.T.U.S.! He will E.O. it and the B.O.R. out of..."precedent".

If Pres. Trump wins? All the "Biden voters", dead or alive, will Rrrrreeeeee, us into a Banana Republic anyway. The end resault will be "democracy". The very thing the C.O.T.U.S. was framed for, to save us from. A set of "legal standards" that not even the government could change or operate above. But we lost that fight very early, around the first C.W.

The times we live in, is not an "unprecedented" event. It has happened before.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Your source is rubbish and based on fantasy and high apple pies in the sky 😎

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I got caught up a few times today in a pro-Trump car parade; I was out looking for houses so I was driving around the same area for a few hours. The length of the parade lasted at least the time I was in the area. The most interesting part was watching the expansions of the people on the streets watching. Eather people where enthusiastically cheering the parade on or they stood their with their mouths hung open.

Of course I can't read people's minds but my guess by the look on their faces is that a lot of people couldn't believe how much support Trump had in their area. They where surprised by the never ending parade going by.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Here in San Antonio, there is a county wide local thing for Trump supporters, car parades and Flag support, every Sunday till Election Day.

Today I saw those results on the streets as I saw a car here and there with that big blue Trump flag. Me and the wife are going to get our Trump flag, I’ve been meaning to get one anyways. Something like that every Sunday is super manageable, nothing like a Sunday cruise.

(post by LegendofozReacts removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The trump cheerleader network even has bonespurs behind....

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Big car rally in Illinois today too.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yahoo news? They are pro kiddy sniffer right?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LegendofozReacts

What?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: olaru12

Yahoo news? They are pro kiddy sniffer right?

www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 27-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join