It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems screw up their talking points

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hilarious, they got their wires mixed somewhere. That focus group tested speech writer isn't doing so well.

Notice they keep referring to ACB's religious affiliations in this way:

"Its charismatic practices are certainly out of line with mainstream Catholicism"

Define charismatic: "exercising a compelling charm which inspires devotion in others."

Not sure if they intended to say "enigmatic" or something similar, but this is the 5/6th time I've seen the word "charismatic" used alongside the name of the organization along with detrimental terms. Clearly the liberal master race needs to crack open a dictionary and realize charismatic is a good thing. It also means they are slandering Catholicism as a whole, by implying charisma is not typical of Catholics.

Ridiculous. Funny to watch how mindlessly they relay these talking points. Otherwise surely someone from our "elite educated class" (snicker) would've picked up on this. Put down the intersectional basketweaving critical theory books and pick up a dictionary!!!!

Fortunately (un?) ... any serious religious person left the dem party long ago. You can't credibly claim to be religious while supporting mass murder of unborn children you conveniently deem "non people." You can't credibly claim to be religious and support the party of lies and innuendo and rumor either. Their blatant attacks on Christianity and religious freedom, as well as their attempt to turn the word "evangelical" into a slur shows where they stand

Of course what they really mean is an obscure reference to this:

"a movement within some Christian churches that emphasizes gifts believed to be conferred by the Holy Spirit, such as speaking in tongues and healing of the sick."

However, let them continue confusing 90% of people who don't give a rats behind about the meaning and will see nothing but mixed messaging. Let them go into detail and explain it, it means they already lost the argument
They've been reduced to "zingers" "gotchas" and highly obscure micro-targetted slurs

You see dems, that's the difference. We are PROUD of who and what we are. We don't have to cloak it behind anything else. Despite your best efforts, you have not shamed or intimidated us into silence and you NEVER WILL. Your self-professed "superior intelligence" doesn't seem to be getting you very far these days

edit on 9/27/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I thought there could be no test of Religion for any Government Office in the States?

Maybe I misunderstood...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

That only applies when the candidate is "woke"

If you're a wholesome accomplished god-fearing familywoman you are subject to numerous religious tests

edit on 9/27/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: MykeNukem

That only applies when the candidate is "woke"

If you're a wholesome accomplished god-fearing familywoman you are subject to numerous religious tests

Yes..very confusing for someone outside the States to understand...

How does the Left get away with trampling all over your Constitution?

I mean I can read and it's pretty evident they regularly use it as toilet paper...

Constitutions and Rights and all that are so “Old Normal”...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Do Democrats know that 2/3 of Latinos are Catholic ?

Millions of registered Democrats are Catholic ?

😃😃

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Oh you havnt heard? Charismatic means racist or something now, cause a group of college kids decided to change the definition. The dictionary’s definition on charismatic is just a social construct.

/s

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Charismatic is different when applied to religion. It means an emphasis on gifts of the spirit. Usually, you hear this as "speaking in tongues" because it's one of the creepier and more controversial ones, but there are a whole list of them.

They mean different things to different faiths, but speaking in tongues isn't necessarily what Catholics are on about.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

It's a convenient excuse to get people to hate and fear what they don't understand like Romney's Mormon underwear.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You can't credibly claim to be religious while supporting mass murder of unborn children you conveniently deem "non people.

A fetus is not a person.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

You can't credibly claim to be religious while supporting mass murder of unborn children you conveniently deem "non people.

A fetus is not a person.

Pray tell ... at what point did you become a person? Is there some magic point where you exit the womb by which your humanity lights upon your little head and inhabits you?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

A fetus is not a person.

What about 30 minutes after he or she exits the mom's womb? Still the same little cute kid.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
He magically became a person out of a lump of cells once the indoctrination started.

Once he could parrot his masters, then he became a full grown adult.

Observations I've noticed, still working on getting the science community to review this, they won't touch it for some reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Do Democrats know that 2/3 of Latinos are Catholic ?

Millions of registered Democrats are Catholic ?

😃😃

Joe Biden is a devout Catholic.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

A fetus is not a person.

Pray tell ... at what point did you become a person? Is there some magic point where you exit the womb by which your humanity lights upon your little head and inhabits you?

I became a person once I was able to survive without complete & total dependence of my mother's body. Before birth, but not by much.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

I became a person once I was able to survive without complete & total dependence of my mother's body. Before birth, but not by much.

So, you were able to feed, clothe and house yourself as soon as you were born ?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

A fetus is not a person.

I think you should go talk to some nurses that day where kids can survive outside the mother keeps getting earlier and earlier.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

A charismatic group has its own definition.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

A fetus is not a person.

this comment just made me puke

how inhuman have we become

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

A fetus is not a person.

So you believe in the 21 weeks ban?

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

A fetus is not a person.

# it, kill em all, let God sort em out, amirite?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join