It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM organizer used $200k of funds to purchase clothes, home, furniture.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
FOX 25 - BLM organizer uses funds for personal use

Yes, corruption knows no boundaries.

ATLANTA — A man who collected funds he claimed would go toward projects backed by the Black Lives Matter organization is facing federal charges after using more than $200,000 of donations for personal purchases.

Sir Maejor Page, also known as Tyree Conyers-Page, created the Facebook page Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta, where he claimed to represent the group and asked for monetary donations via GoFundMe.

Instead of using the funds for social justice and civil rights initiatives, Page used the money to purchase a home, clothes and furniture, among other things, Atlanta-based WSB-TV reported.

He was arrested by the FBI on Friday in Toledo, Ohio and released on a $10,000 bail.

GoFundMe says they will refund money donated to Black Lives Matter Greater Atlanta

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Amateur

Has he not learned from the examples we see everyday with leftest politicians?

He needs to make an LLC that does lectures, marketing, etc. Then use the donation money to funnel it to your own shell company for "services" and of course being the CEO, he can carve out a salary for that. Then hire your family and friends to use up the rest of the money... spend about 10% on anything actually related to marketing, etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The only reason he was arrested is that was Soros money. lol

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

what a noob, everyone knows hookers and coc aine... sigh

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That much money being diverted away from the organisation of violence? Sounds good to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
That much money being diverted away from the organisation of violence? Sounds good to me.

I know huh what surprise to find corruption in a corrupt organization. lol

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Classic democrats

Give me money to help the less fortunate!

Don’t mind my new house, wardrobe, and car, totally unrelated.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How many rich white kids will suffer because their funding was redirected.

Less bricks
Less gas masks
Less Molotov cocktails

Why my god they might have to get jobs!

Oh yeah, their parents are rich. NM

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

*BLM organizer uses funds for personal use*

Well there's a surprise

But then they are not exactly known for their philanthropy or good deeds.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

He needs to make an LLC that does lectures, marketing, etc. Then use the donation money to funnel it to your own shell company for "services" and of course being the CEO, he can carve out a salary for that. Then hire your family and friends to use up the rest of the money... spend about 10% on anything actually related to marketing, etc.

Those are First Semester lessons from The Clinton Business School.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Page used the money to purchase a home, clothes and furniture, among other things,

I'll bet there was a case or two of Hennessy among them.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sounds like a deflection story.
Since BLM donations are directed to the DNC.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If Bannon can get caught, I guess everyone can.

Damon those cheating bastards

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Captn Whatabout Striketh again.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Sounds like this saint may be getting a no knock warrant from the DNC if funds aren't rightfully reallocated.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
Well, hold on a minute. He may actually be selling out his entire "side" by claiming "everyone" can cheat.

Why would he say that unless he actually believes or knows some he's defended, are cheating.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What a deranged toolbox.
Tailored suits and $150 ties are not going make that goon look any better.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
FOX 25 - BLM organizer uses funds for personal use

Yes, corruption knows no boundaries.

ATLANTA — A man who collected funds he claimed would go toward projects backed by the Black Lives Matter organization is facing federal charges after using more than $200,000 of donations for personal purchases.

Sir Maejor Page, also known as Tyree Conyers-Page, created the Facebook page Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta, where he claimed to represent the group and asked for monetary donations via GoFundMe.

Instead of using the funds for social justice and civil rights initiatives, Page used the money to purchase a home, clothes and furniture, among other things, Atlanta-based WSB-TV reported.

He was arrested by the FBI on Friday in Toledo, Ohio and released on a $10,000 bail.

GoFundMe says they will refund money donated to Black Lives Matter Greater Atlanta

He is a genius, why is this illegal? He is black, and his life certainly matters, so there you have it, LOL

This is just too funny, this was his last interview before the Feds caught up with him.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

I fully agree with you, the courts should not press charges against that guy because he lessened funds available for destroying the country.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

You're right. At least some of those donations were from guilty white folk, so he ought to just say he skimmed off his own reparations from the top to compensate his generational pain and suffering.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join