It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Organizer Arrested For Attempted Murder After Ramming Trump Supporters Injuring Two

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
BLM organizer intentionally drives car into the parking lot where Trump supporters were and rams car through the crowd sending two to the hospital. Does this look like a "peaceful" protest against police?

I hope they follow up on this story, I would like to see if the Biden/Harris bail fund pays for her to get out and if the DA will follow through with the charges.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Shocking moment BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California and injures two - before she is arrested and charged with attempted murder

Two Trump supporters were injured on Saturday in Yorba Linda, California, when driver Tatiana Turner, 40, ploughed into the crowd

Turner, the founder of pro-BLM group Caravan4Justice in Yorba Linda, was arrested a short distance away after she fled the scene and charged with attempted murder

Car was caught on video accelerating into the crowd of Trump supporters, as an opposing Black Lives Matter demonstration was taking place nearby

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
T H U G L I F E

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Those that hold no sanctity for life — don’t deserve to live.

Give the bitch the death penalty.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You know we see this little pukes all over the Northwest.

Cowards

pretty much covers it, theyre cowards, like all terrorists/fundementalists....too chicken # of anything outside of their little box.

its scary and ill advised to peer outa that box!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So, when the wiki page gets written for what do you think they'll list the motives as?

In the Charlottesville car attack they listed this

Motive

Neo-Nazism[6][7][8]
White supremacism[6][9]
Fascism[6][10][11]

I'm guessing for this one though it'll be

Motive

Peace
Ending racism
Equality

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Mostly peaceful attempted murder.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong here. Now if this were in Virginia.......

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Another one that needs to go straight to Guantanamo.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I see nothing wrong here. Now if this were in Virginia.......

Mentalists....

How is vehicular manslaughter not wrong...

But of course Trump supporters will show outrage but if it was the other way, all technicalities would be fair game.

One less of the people cheering or making excuses for running people over for voicing their opinions is a better world.

Don't let hate consume you... But you can watch with a bowl of popcorn; nothing wrong with that.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hope they get more than the normal 'slap on the wrist' Until the punishment

fits the crime (and it hurts) thuggery will continue ....... and get worse!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
Insults, demeaning, but then there's the nugget, we're on the same side. I still hate you, Trump supporter.

You say don't fall to hate, but you don't even veil your disdain for an evil group in your mind. Maybe not evil, but lesser humans of the same species.

Is the world so truly terrible, that the only way to justify peace in their mind is to use a couple tons of steel to remove others off this earth?

top topics

join