It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Wait on Gates? - Don't Trust What's In It? - DIY COVID-19 Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

There were some DIY covid kits sent to a few places here and one location did everything but use the swab. They were sure to break the seal though, sent it in for results, and the results came back positive...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
I take food grade hydro peroxide a few times a week and it annihilates colds in the off chance that I actually get one.
lasts about a day with hardly any symptoms..

Imagine it would work against covid as well..

I worked with a guy who did that until it landed him in the hospital with internal bleeding and bleeding profusely from the anus. Damn near killed him. An unlicensed, high dollar health guru he went to in Los Angeles told him to take a teaspoon a day. It took about two months, but it hurt him badly.

LINK

"No one has presented any evidence that hydrogen peroxide taken internally has any medical value," Galson continues. "In fact, consuming hydrogen peroxide in the manner touted by these web sites could lead to tragic results."

High-strength hydrogen peroxide has never been approved by the FDA for internal use. It's more than 10 times stronger than the solution used in over-the-counter drugs to disinfect minor cuts.
Dangerous to Use

It is also highly corrosive. The FDA considers the substance to be dangerous, even if handled according to manufacturers' directions.

This isn't the FDA's first warning about high-strength hydrogen peroxide.

In April 1989, the FDA issued a news release about the illegal promotion of industrial-strength hydrogen peroxide to treat AIDS and cancer. That warning followed at least one related death in Texas and several injuries requiring hospitalization.

Anyone peddling that is a danger to society.

<< 1   >>

join