It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Wait on Gates? - Don't Trust What's In It? - DIY COVID-19 Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

But for some, a vaccine isn’t coming soon enough, so they have taken to making their own and giving them to others – despite criticism that this could be dangerous for recipients and set back the entire vaccination movement.

Known as the “citizen science” vaccine initiative, some independent scientists, technologists and science enthusiasts are designing "do-it-yourself inoculations" against COVID-19. They say it is their only chance to become immune without waiting a year or more for a vaccine to be formally approved.

Preston Estep, an American biologist and co-founder of the Rapid Deployment Vaccine Collaborative (RaDVaC) in Boston, has created his own inhaled vaccine and is currently testing it on himself.
Some scientists taking 'DIY inoculations' instead of waiting for COVID-19 vaccine

It looks like making a vaccine is not really that difficult. The testing looks tricky.

Extracting some of the better vaccine materials can get challenging too. Half a million sharks 'could be killed for vaccine'

Medical researchers in the past have used themselves as guinea pigs and some still do it today.

I have to recommend against anyone trying this. But if you do, take a hint from Preston Estep and make an inhaled vaccine.

edit on 27-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Russia came out with a Covid-19 vaccine first...about 2 months ago.

But in America most will not (voluntarily) get a Covid-19 vaccine.

Only 51% of Americans get a FLU shot.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I take food grade hydro peroxide a few times a week and it annihilates colds in the off chance that I actually get one.
lasts about a day with hardly any symptoms..

Imagine it would work against covid as well..
edit on 27-9-2020 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Russia came out with a Covid-19 vaccine first

And they have not done much with their vaccine since they announced it.

More than a month after becoming the first country to approve a coronavirus vaccine, Russia has yet to administer it to a large population outside a clinical trial, health officials and outside experts say.

The approval, which came with much fanfare, occurred before Russia had tested the vaccine in late-stage trials for possible side effects and for its disease-fighting ability. It was seen as a political gesture by President Vladimir Putin to assert victory in the global race for a vaccine.

It is not clear whether the slow start to the vaccination campaign is a result of limited production capacity or second thoughts about inoculating the population with an unproven product.

After early fanfare, Russia cautious with use of covid vaccine

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
I take food grade hydro peroxide a few times a week and it annihilates colds in the off chance that I actually get one.

I swallow a little hydrogen peroxide while gargling it during every morning shower. Since starting the daily routine in 2004, nothing worse than a sneeze (allergy) has occurred. -knock on wood- People often compliment my White Teeth too.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Thank-you for the Russia update. It's good to see they're being a little transparent. There's probably not a big demand amongst the population for the Vaccine in Russia either. No rush.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I swallow a little hydrogen peroxide while gargling it during every morning shower. Since starting the daily routine in 2004, nothing worse than a sneeze (allergy) has occurred. -knock on wood- People often compliment my White Teeth too.

Same here, Brush my teeth with hydrogen peroxide, then brush again with Listerine. I also flush my sinuses with a neti pot and blow out all the mucous twice a day. And self medicate with a 50/50 420 tincture at least once a day.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Crazy stuff. Hopefully no one is idiotic enough to inject themselves with random cocktails that have been dreamt up by self appointed LARP health experts with no qualifications in their subjects - ethics and morals would bar any medical profesional from being involved in this idiocy.

Never heard of drinking or brushing teeth with Hydrogen Peroxide (bleach) is that safe and wouldn't the acidity rot your teeth butt make them appear whiter? What is the 'food grade' in the US? In UK it's 3% or lower due to terrorists using it for bombs but still bleaches hair, eats metals like aluminum - have used it for groing special mushrooms in the past at 0.2% - killed/prevented all bacterial, viral and mould infections but it always burnt throught the curver boxes and tin foil with time.

EDIT: Did some sleuthin. I'm wrong about the hydrogen peroxide stuff - it can be safe in certain dilutions - there's an interesting paper here, not read the full thing yet but the abstract is pretty incredible.

The effect of H2O2 on adenovirus types 3 and 6, adenoassociated virus type 4, rhinoviruses 1A, 1B, and type 7, myxoviruses, influenza A and B, respiratory syncytial virus, strain Long, and coronavirus strain 229E was studied in vitro, using different H2O2 concentration and timec of exposure. H2O2 in a 3 percent concentration inactivated all the viruses under study within 1--30 min. Coronavirus and influenza viruses were found to be most sensitive. Reoviruses, adenoviruses and adenoassociated virus were relatively stable. H2O2 is a convenient means for virus inactivation.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 27-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Crazy stuff. Hopefully no one is idiotic enough to inject themselves with random cocktails that have been dreamt up by self appointed LARP health experts with no qualifications in their subjects - ethics and morals would bar any medical profesional from being involved in this idiocy.

Never heard of drinking or brushing teeth with Hydrogen Peroxide (bleach) is that safe and wouldn't the acidity rot your teeth butt make them appear whiter? What is the 'food grade' in the US? In UK it's 3% or lower due to terrorists using it for bombs but still bleaches hair, eats metals like aluminum - have used it for groing special mushrooms in the past at 0.2% - killed/prevented all bacterial, viral and mould infections but it always burnt throught the curver boxes and tin foil with time.

Food grade means 35%. It's not bleach and it's completely safe to drink when diluted sufficiently and when the stomach is empty.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

We should all be thankful for our leaders, health professionals, and those good honest humanitarians at the WHO : for sharing these, and other innocuous remedies with us ; rather than flooding the zone with fear, and hyping expensive treatments and experimental vaccines...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah peroxide's pretty awesome. A low pH'd water with hydrogen peroxide spray gets rid of powdery mildew as well, it's non toxic and safe for the plants(as long as the dilution is correct). It's good to add to water for plants. It helps get rid of unwanted pathogens and breaks down fairly quickly into water and oxygen so helps oxygenate the water. It helps aerate roots and helps prevent root rot. That stuff's a miracle worker with plants. It's good for cleaning and sterilizing. I prefer it to bleach hands down.

But man, you don't wanna get the 33% stuff on your skin undiluted, it burns on contact and turns your skin white and dry.
edit on 27/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That's interesting; I've had a very similar experience. I swallow a little Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio while gargling it during every evening meal. Since starting the daily routine in 2004, nothing worse than a sneeze (allergy) has occurred. People often compliment my happy attitude too.

Of course you'd have to be an idiot to think either wine or Hydrogen Peroxide can cure a virus infection, but in my defense, you must admit that Sauvignon Blanc tastes a lot better than Hydrogen Peroxide.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Of course you'd have to be an idiot to think either wine or Hydrogen Peroxide can cure a virus infection, but in my defense, you must admit that Sauvignon Blanc tastes a lot better than Hydrogen Peroxide.[/quote

The idea is to kill the virus before it becomes an infection. I don't think anyone said they were treating full blown infection.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh dear, these people pushing for a vaccine have very, very short memories, Gates included. How does a vaccine work to protect you from a disease. Well, in simple terms the vaccine does nothing to the disease, it gets your body to produce antibodies that protect you.
Now it just so happens I've had a test That found I'd already had Covid and I had an active antibody count. Now comes the cruncher. According to the health professionals antibodies does NOT protect you from catching the disease again. Whaaaattt???? So are these new vaccine antibodies gonna be super antibodies then? Just a simple question.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Same here, Brush my teeth with hydrogen peroxide, then brush again with Listerine. I also flush my sinuses with a neti pot and blow out all the mucous twice a day. And self medicate with a 50/50 420 tincture at least once a day.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Food grade means 35%. It's not bleach and it's completely safe to drink when diluted sufficiently and when the stomach is empty.

I hope that's a typo or missed a decimal point. 35% would burn your mouth out due to acidity. It is used as bleach in the UK at 6%. 0.35% makes sense but 35% is over 10 times what is legal for food/medical use in Europe though US has very poor food standards in comparison. Not meant as a dig or attack, I don't know enough about the subject, just what I little I do know makes using it internally in a concentration higher than 0.3% would cause cancer, ulcers etc due to it's free radical properties and method of action is damaging cells.

Any reason you chose this over far safer more effective/cheaper ones like garglich/cleaning sinuses with salt water or chewing raw garlic? I can vouch for them and they're recommended by dentists, doctors, proper medical professionals - wheras chemists say only to use 0.3% for max three days as a mouthwash if fighting infection due to caustic properties.

Hydrogen peroxide is sold in drugstores and grocery stores at a low concentration, usually at 3 to 9 percent. It can be used as a disinfectant and as bleach, including as a hair lightener. Because of this, hydrogen peroxide is an ingredient in many blonde hair dyes.

While it’s generally safe to use hydrogen peroxide on your skin and hair, it can cause skin, lung, and eye irritation.

www.healthline.com...#:~:text=Hydrogen%20peroxide%20is%20sold%20in,in%20many%20blonde%20hair%20dyes.

Hydrogen peroxide: reminder of risk of gas embolism when used in surgery
Do not use in closed body cavities or on deep or large wounds.

Hydrogen peroxide is indicated at concentrations of up to 6% for disinfection of minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers. It is also indicated at a concentration of 1.5% as a mouthwash or gargle.

Non-fatal events were sometimes associated with permanent neurological damage such as neuro-vegetative state and hypoxic encephalopathy.

www.gov.uk...

originally posted by: dug88

Yeah peroxide's pretty awesome. A low pH'd water with hydrogen peroxide spray gets rid of powdery mildew as well, it's non toxic and safe for the plants(as long as the dilution is correct). It's good to add to water for plants. It helps get rid of unwanted pathogens and breaks down fairly quickly into water and oxygen so helps oxygenate the water. It helps aerate roots and helps prevent root rot. That stuff's a miracle worker with plants. It's good for cleaning and sterilizing. I prefer it to bleach hands down.

But man, you don't wanna get the 33% stuff on your skin undiluted, it burns on contact and turns your skin white and dry.

Yup same mechanism that makes it insanely healthy for plants (release of oxygen in reaction) makes it very bad for the human body (caustic and causes cancer).

Have had external burns from 6% myself due to not washing it off/neutralising the acid quick enough. I can't imaine the damage 35% would be doing internally if that's the actual figure and people aren't duliting it in a 1:100 + ratio.
edit on 28-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
dp

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The new mRNA vaccine is very different concept. It is claimed to make our bodys to produce " viral particles itsef" and after that, body would start making the antibodies for those particles that our own body has made.

However, it's untested all in large scale to understand enough the safety side....so being a guinea pig does not sound safe to me

Mercola

edit on 28-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Oh dear, these people pushing for a vaccine have very, very short memories, Gates included. How does a vaccine work to protect you from a disease. Well, in simple terms the vaccine does nothing to the disease, it gets your body to produce antibodies that protect you.
Now it just so happens I've had a test That found I'd already had Covid and I had an active antibody count. Now comes the cruncher. According to the health professionals antibodies does NOT protect you from catching the disease again. Whaaaattt???? So are these new vaccine antibodies gonna be super antibodies then? Just a simple question.

Wow.

Pleomorphic Bacteria....lives in your belly-blood-body in bacterial-viral-fungal sizes....simultaneously.
Same DNA signature.....think about that ok? Run like hades with it .

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think you missed the part where the other poster says they dilute it first.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join