It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New coronavirus mutation could be evolving to get around mask-wearing and hand-washing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So if the supposed virus can bypass mask , why are there mask mandates ?

COVID-19 mutation may bypass mask-wearing, hand-washing

Morens even said that the virus could have evolved to resist common efforts at dodging the virus, such as washing hands or wearing masks. "Wearing masks, washing our hands, all those things are barriers to transmissibility, or contagion, but as the virus becomes more contagious, it statistically is better at getting around those barriers," he told the outlet.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Psst, it's a virus. It doesn't need to "evolve" to get around masks. They never did any good to begin with.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

but they look so damn cool. I like the red bandana wore like a bank robber look.
It doens't do anything for protection, but you can make some quick cash and blend right in with the crowd.

Who robbed you? "they guy in the mask". Which one?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well, they have to lay the groundwork for the continued lock downs.

You can't prevent getting ill and dropping dead by wearing a mask or washing your hands anymore, so we have to keep you under house arrest ... it's for your own good.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Yeeh i know
I just think their explanations about the virus goes more strange

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
good thing i totally ignore ALL official advice/warnings/fearmongering they daily stuff down our throats about the scamdemic. i know it's baloney. i have no fear of it. the numbers mean nothing. the secondhand victim sob-stories likewise. the only risk this phantom virus poses is in the effects of the lockdowns/quarantines and reduction of essential health treatments and destruction of the economy they cause. i hope soon huge numbers of people say 'enough'. i don't care if it upsets the sheep. this has to stop.
edit on 27 9 2020 by RoScoLaz5 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I wish they would just agree.

Face masks may be inadvertently giving people Covid-19 immunity and making them get less sick from the virus, academics have suggested in one of the most respected medical journals in the worl

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yeeh i know
I just think their explanations about the virus goes more strange

My husband is a microbiologist. If he had had coffee in his mouth when I told him that, it would have been all over his monitor. The basic stupid in that Telegraph statement ... it BURNS. That is so anti-basic biology on so many levels that his head hurts now. And after 20 years in vaccine production with pathological organisms, both viral and bacterial, he has no idea ...

But "SCIENCE" ... we must believe the experts.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Amen. This scandemic need to stop ..

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yeeh, well i am confused also, like loosing my mind soon with this all haha

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Psst, it's a virus. It doesn't need to "evolve" to get around masks. They never did any good to begin with.

Here’s an article from the prestigious journal “Nature” from April, 2020 titled “Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks“

www.nature.com...

In this experiment, they measured the amount of virus detected in breath samples from virus infected people before wearing masks and after wearing masks. They found that surgical masks reduced the count of Corona virus-laden droplets and aerosols by somewhere between 75 to 80%.

Keep denying your ignorance.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Ask yourself then why none of us mask up for the flu as the results, you would think, would be the same, and yet paper after paper concludes that the effect is negligible.

Both flu and corona are viruses.

Not to mention, your evidence relies on people wearing surgical masks. Most of us are not wearing those. We're wearing the equivalent of t-shirts on our faces or cheap paper masks. Most of the packages openly say they "do not protect against viruses".

edit on 27-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Almost nobody cares about CoronaVirus anymore. If Corona-20 is an inefficient killer like Corona-19 is, we'll all have an excuse to give a middle finger to Biden/Fauci and their insane mandates.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Your husband probably also knows that if a virus becomes more contagious it tends to go away quicker too because it is generally easier to contain, but they spin this by saying you may not show symptoms for 7 to 14 days and it still is up in the air depending on the source whether you are contagious when you display no symptoms.

You are right about laying groundwork. With the flu season upon us they need to start pumping up the mutation narrative so they can keep tipping the death scales with covid COD every time someone croaks.

I swear this contact tracing is designed to ease people into legalizing a new method to spy on people similar to the patriot act but instead under the auspices of your well-being.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So if the supposed virus can bypass mask , why are there mask mandates ?

I like David Icke's answer to that.

the mask is there to be a symbol of oppression, of submission, a symbol of being silenced, a symbol of the destruction, deletion of individuality. And an exercise in mass global dehumanization.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I am willing to wager that
1. The majority of the population does not wear the type of mask they test with.
2. The majority re-use the same mask all day and each day they wear it.
3. Receiving only 20 to 25% of a viral load from everyone around you is most likely enough to infect you.
edit on 27-9-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

New coronavirus propaganda mutation could be evolving to get around fact that only 6% of the CDC reported numbers are true.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yep i agree with Icke, it`s a symbol ...

We all should say NO to dehumanization , show our face like we have done for since the early humans ..

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Yep.

Ebola for example. It's big problem is that it kills faster than it spreads. People get too sick too quickly to spread it efficiently so it burns out rather than spreading widely.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yep i agree with Icke, it`s a symbol ...

We all should say NO to dehumanization , show our face like we have done for since the early humans ..

People of the world, if you want to express your freedom in the face of fascism, take your bloody mask off!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join