It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystick Crewe of Comus (varied spelling).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Astronomer62

I hope you dont mind but was going to post some of your paran information on FB. Just some of the images. Another fantastic thread. I will link it in to the Sirius thread if thats ok with you.

Hi Purplemer,
You can post what you like, when you phone me next you can team up with me on facebook!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
John Paul Jones and Paul Revere are mentioned as Freemasons on video below:-
www.youtube.com...
This is true:-
www.portsmouthfreemasons.org...
www.mwsite.org...

Caleb Cushing is mentioned in above video, please scroll down link below to bottom to find he was a Freemason:-
www.masonrytoday.com...
William Russell was the Co-founder of Skull and Bones Society as mentioned on above video:-
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-10-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding links.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I've read about the Krewe of Comus. Weren't they commissioned by the Rothschilds so that they could get a vice grip on the American South?

Albert Pike helped. But I think most of the groundwork was completed by Judah Benjamin.

Yes, they are still around as a Krewe, although they do not "ride", meaning they don't have a public parade. That's because they didn't agree to integrate their membership nor did they want to release the names of their members.

From what I can tell, they do still have their annual ball, where the kings and queens of Comus (Silver) and Rex (Gold) greet one another and "officially" start the Mardi Gras season.

I've heard that whoever is chosen as the King of Comus for that particular year, is the man who has committed the major assassination necessary for that particular year.

For ex. John Wilkes Booth was the King of Comus the year he assassinated Lincoln. (the dude they found in the barn was a double)

The Krewe of Comus is also linked to the House of the Rising Sun, which not too long ago burned down. Lots and lots of bad things happened within those walls. Blackmail central.

But yeah...the Krewe of Comus are basically Southern elite (not always native New Orleanians) who are part of the 322 and are being secretly controlled by the Ashkenazi Rothschilds.

Now how far up they are on the pyramid I don't know. But New Orleans has always been occult central and if it's good enough for the vamps, then it's good enough for other Illuminati factions.
edit on 27-10-2020 by Privy_Princess because: changing something

<< 1   >>

join