It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News explains why this old man shouldn't be president

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It's hilarious watching Trump supporters deride Biden for supposedly having all the qualities that they overlooked when they voted for Trump in 2016. But it's sad that they are incapable of seeing their glaring hypocrisy.

+53 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Ya know...
I've got nearly 4 years of trump policy to tell me all I need to know...

Trump 2020..

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
MAGA

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
At least Trump is doing lots better than Biden is doing. He is tired in some of those clips that were done during the height of the pandemic. I think he did all right. These people cutting down Trump mess up too when overstressed. On top of that, Trumps stuff is taken out of context in those clips which sometimes were the result of totally stupid questions from the press. I wonder why he even bothered answering such stupid questions half the time. MSM was baiting him.

I think that Trump should retire and let his VP take over if he wins, there is no way Biden should have even be allowed to run from listening to his speeches, he is messing everything up.

I want to make this perfectly clear, I am not a Trump fan, but the left is being irrational and twists everything to make it opposite of what it really is, and Biden and his VP are bad for this countries society. I am voting against Biden and his VP, not voting for Trump, and just in case those two do win, I am voting straight Republican for any high political seat both state and Federal. I despise how the Democrats are running their political party, I am ashamed to say I spent most of my life as a Democrat backer, same with the wife, she even worked on a couple of Democrat campaigns and hates the way Democrats are doing business now.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Can you be more specific? I dont see any equivocable qualities between Biden and Trump in any full context for comparison.

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I certainly see that many people's TDS is getting as bad as sleepy Joe's dementia.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MAGA

www.promiseskept.com...

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Biden could literally die before the election and Democrats would vote for his corpse because ‘Orange Man Bad’. Comedy gold.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

It's hilarious watching Trump supporters deride Biden for supposedly having all the qualities that they overlooked when they voted for Trump in 2016. But it's sad that they are incapable of seeing their glaring hypocrisy.

ATS members don't usually bring weak sauce when opening a topic, but when they do the have been a member less thn a year.

Biden's been hidden in his basement since Wednesday "preparing" for the debate while Trump had had numerous rallies in a number of states. At the bare minimum it's about the energy,commitment and the capability to perform the duties of the President. Biden hasn't shown he can stand at an podium for 2 hours and I haven't even seen him speak and answer questions for longer than 45 minutes. LOL and that was in his basement.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Is Christmas actually offensive, or has that been a ruse the whole time.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I certainly see that many people's TDS is getting as bad as sleepy Joe's dementia.

Or , is it the same affliction ?
Dementia comes in many forms.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think, as an observer from outside USA that the people in U.S have let the whole system to the point where you dont even have qualified candidates . You have creepy Joe who lives in basement , and then this Trump ...

Granted it`s the same situation here also, so i would be totally hypocrite if not admit the same fundamental error here also.

"Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians"

Charles de Gaulle

The current system is a fraud....the people who get elected are doing the elites biddings.

And if you have not noticed, the World is being smashed now, WITH the help of these all people who get elected in most of the countrys all over World.

So keep on dreaming, live with your naiive illusion that your choice would make World better place. The NWO cartel folks are owning you all in the game right now. The current covid plandemic is s proof that the " so called leaders" in many countrys follow orders from above .

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Joe Biden brought more than a BILLION dollars, into our economy...

Of course, Hunter laundered it for him.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I want to know why 2016 was the arrival of hardcore politics globally.

Like, growing up I'd hear about it occasionally, after high school heard about it some more. Then Obama came and it went down the toilet. Now everyone seems to have their balls in some politicians coat pocket.

Reality, someone gets elected, gets stonewalled and we still go to work the next day.
edit on 9/26/2020 by Nivhk because: Fixt

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
I want to know why 2016 was the arrival of hardcore politics globally.

Like, growing up I'd hear about it occasionally, after high school heard about it some more. Then Obama came and it went down the toilet. Now everyone seems to have their balls in some politicians coat pocket.

Reality, someone gets elected, gets stonewalled and we still go to work the next day.

This is the fourth turning... it's cyclical.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What’s sad is you posting Trevor Noah garbage.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This looks like a landslide win.

I remember when Hilarys demise was imminent...
You know, when fox news doctors gave her months to live...you all were on board too... Iirc 😎😎😂

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Of course when faced with their hypocrisy, Trump supporters merely say MAGA! because they have no actual arguments to refute the point being made in this thread. Trump is everything you all claim Biden is yet you spend all day railing about you can't believe the Democrats have nominated such a man. Its mindblowing how people can be this delusional.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You mean your OP where they took clips of ppl talking about biden and put up vids of trump afterwards?

On top of it being the The Daily Show, whose initials are TDS..

lulz yeah, you guys are non-delusional.

Talk about mind blowing, what are you working with for IQ points that you're such a moronic pawn that you believed this #, and couldn't wait to be like haaa in your face with these "facts"?

But it's literally Biden they are #ting on, just added clips of Trump, but you probably think The Daily Show is news.

hahahahahah hahahah

Yes I will take fries with that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join