It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Officer Caught Spying for China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

An NYPD officer has been arrested for allegedly spying for China. Baimadajie Angwang is an ethnically Tibetan, naturalize US citizen cop who worked with the Chinese Consulate in New York to spy on the Tibetan community and make inroads to the NYPD police force. And his case reveals a deeper problem of Chinese espionage and United Front activity in the United States that strains US China relations.

time.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

I heard he's voting for Obiden.
edit on 26-9-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey China. I want some money.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

How are your kidneys?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Should be fired!!!.................................................................out of a cannon, into a wall!

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The papers say the evidence includes intercepted communications between Angwang and a consulate official — someone Angwang called “big brother” and “boss” — about how to identify dissenters in the independence movement.

He's not spying for China, he's spying for China's artificial intelligence, "Big Brother."

China is increasingly dominated by AI technology, its being trained to use Mao authoritarian tactics, useful idiots as spies are on top of the list.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

How are your kidneys?

I already fell for that. Woke up in a bathtub full of ice. And for some reason my butt was sore. Now I gotta go to dialysis three times a week.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This guy is a double traitor: traitor against his own people, the Tibetans, and a traitor against his adopted country.

I hope he suffers.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Pompeo said that there is a major spy ring in NY. They have the power to shut them down, probably will too.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The Chinese Spy on Senator Diane Feinstein's payroll for 25 years brought in a lot of "infiltrators". They're seeded all over America.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

How are your kidneys?

I already fell for that. Woke up in a bathtub full of ice. And for some reason my butt was sore. Now I gotta go to dialysis three times a week.

Easier to dispose of a corpse than it is to find that much ice.
China does this every day... A good liver is worth it's weight in gold.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
A traitor to Tibet, a traitor to America and a traitor to China for aiding the Communist Party.

This dude scored a hat trick.

top topics

join