It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine-coup involved group Bellingcat involved in Portland Patriot group story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The highly suspect Bellingcat is involved in recent allegations against Patriot counter-revolutionary groups operating in Portland. It is highly suspicious because they were also involved in the Obama admin's Ukraine coup 7/8 years back.

www.bellingcat.com...

Bellingcat has acquired several months of chat logs from the Patriot Coalition of Oregon, a network of pro-Trump, pro-police activists. These chat logs were provided by an infiltrator affiliated with the antifascist collective Eugene Antifa. We were also given login information for the infiltrator’s account on GroupMe, a secure messaging app owned by Microsoft. This allowed us to directly observe the group’s communications, to verify the information provided to us and to export a log of those chats directly from the application. (Many posts contain spelling and grammatical errors, which we have not altered.)

Others have made claims about so called "infiltration" and although I suspect it happens on a small scale (by both parties), it seems Bellingcat could've just as easily made this up as they did with many facts with Obama's coup in Ukraine

Interesting. As usual, they absolve the LW terrorists of any mention while focusing on those opposing them and seizing on one highly obscure and totally unverifiable fact to wrap it all together. Sounds like "her last dying wish" all over again. IE: MADE UP!
edit on 9/26/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Looks like the NWO/Democrat alliance is playing for keeps more than we all thought !!!

The danger level is at 4 (5 being the most dangerous) !.!.! 😤

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the NWO/Democrat alliance is playing for keeps more than we all thought !!!

I've said many times here and elsewhere ...

These people are desperate. If they go down justly, they go down in flames. The only way that they can avoid that at this point is by the implementation of what is essentially a "scorched earth" policy; this is to say that for them mutual destruction and the complete collapse of the United States is preferable to their being exposed, because for them there is little difference.

As a matter of fact, they might prefer destroying the US, as they would get to remain kings of the heap, thought it be nothing more than a heap of ashes. As Lucifer infamously said in Paradise Lost: "Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven."

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Open Society Foundation is one funder of Bellingcat which means they might "chalk up" some obvious victories to make people automatically believe the "biased" reports and "revelations" 😎

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That’s an understatement, I think it’s at 5 don’t be surprised if they take it to a suit case nuke or EMP, the Q movement I believe has cornered these clowns 🤡 and it’s only a matter of time I give it 60 days but Trump will win and they are going to do everything in their power to try and turn us on each other I.E Black. V White it’ll be a whole new civil war but what they want is a civil war amongst each other

originally posted by: xuenchen

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I read that article earlier today. It’s like that Hawaiian article they posted a couple months back. In both these instances, they lack enough evidence for the authors claims. They claim they’re extremists, and those are the best screen caps they can use to validate their opinion.
edit on 9262020 by MrEnergy because: Change I’m to In

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Fortunately intelligent Americans do not believe the phony race lines they've tried to draw

One thing that eats democrats up is that THEY are the enemy not any race, religion or creed. They can't stand that we won't eat up their crap by bucket full

They are totally unhinged

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hey folks the President is going after terror groups like the KKK and ANTIFA. This should tell you everything

Black folks aren't to blame, much to the lefts chagrin. They wanted us to take the bait so bad. Instead, a record number of black americans kicked the democratic plantation out the window
edit on 9/27/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Highly relevant related briefing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join