It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Rapid Response Guide for those who plan to protest the Supreme Court nomination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
docs.google.com...#

There has been a guide published on google docs for those who plan to protest the Supreme Court nomination and the process of confirmation.

It was put out by the Democratic Party, so this is a guide for you Democrats and liberals who wish to protest the Supreme Court nomination.

They announced Sept 27 at 2PM to be the start of the Response.

Included is an art toolkit for signs.

and suggestions for signs:

Text NO CONFIRMATION BEFORE INAUGURATION LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE OUR FUTURE, OUR JUSTICE I DON’T WANT YOUR NOMINEE. I WANT _____________ [fill in the blank to personalize] JUSTICE FOR BREONNA TAYLOR RACIAL JUSTICE ECONOMIC RELIEF A GREEN NEW DEAL MEDICARE FOR ALL COVID TESTING COVID RELIEF REPRODUCTIVE FREEDOM

Also included is a long list of talking points for the media:

Protect our democracy and our communities.
No confirmation before inauguration.
We’re less than 30 days out from the election.
Honor democracy and RBG.
Let the people decide who will be the nominee.
It’s time for the Senate to pass economic relief, not ram through a Supreme Court nominee.
#RuthBaderGinsburg leaves a legacy on the Supreme Court that is etched into the fabric of our democracy.
We must fight to protect it by ensuring that there’s no confirmation before the inauguration .
Health care for people with preexisting conditions is on the line.
Right now there is a case at the Supreme Court that may end the entire Affordable Care Act, which would kick millions off their insurance in the middle of a pandemic.
If he is able to pick another justice that could put health care at risk for all of us.
One more conservative justice on the Supreme Court would lock in a conservative supermajority for decades to come.
Everything -- including abortion rights, gun violence prevention, LGBTQ+ rights, economic justice, and voting rights -- would be at risk.
Progressives are ready to rally and fight back to protect our rights and our democracy.
Senate leadership should be focused on addressing the COVID-19 crisis, not fast-tracking a Supreme Court nominee.
No confirmation until inauguration — period.
#LetThePeopleDecide
If Trump confirms a replacement for #RBG, there’s no telling what damage they could do to reproductive freedom or healthcare access.
To protect our rights, we need to make sure there’s no confirmation until after the inauguration.
Our most fundamental freedoms are at stake.
Another conservative justice threatens access to reproductive freedom, healthcare, and equality.
The people should pick the next president, and the next president should choose the nominee.
What’s at stake if senate leadership replaces #RBG with a radical new justice who could serve on the Supreme Court for decades? EVERYTHING.
We have to fight this nomination with all that we’ve got, because we’re fighting for our freedom.

They also have hashtags set up and ready to utilize.

There is a list of do's and don'ts when talking to the media.

There are also more links for graphics suggestions for signs, t-shirts etc.

There is a link to a resource guide for how to hold a protest and suggest protests be held on courthouse steps.

They tell how to organize your group and how to designate a person to talk to the police and to not allow others to talk to the police.

The organization chart is quite complete down to:

Action Art Coordinator Coordinate the creation of the action art Oversee the art (banners and signs) and action staging the day of the action

They have detailed instructions on deployment and staging and recommend the group practice staging and deployment ahead of their protest.

There are also detailed instructions on recruitment and where to put your protest online so people around the country know when and where you plan to protest locally.

How much do you want to bet that the mainstream media and the Democratic Party will call these spontaneous rallies or grassroots rallies?
FYI: this guide was leaked and not meant for the public to see, so be sure and keep this on the DL!

edit on 9/26/20 by The2Billies because: grammer

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

this is nice and all, but isn't there already the votes in the senate?
I heard Rush Limbaugh floated the idea that confirmation hearings are not required by constitutional law, and they should just vote her in without finding out if this justice ever felt up the Ford lady.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Some smearing has already started against Amy Coney Barrett.

😣🎭

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

so she did grab the Ford ladies boob?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I want to see the Response Guide for Radical Democrats. The one that tells them how to self-douse with gasoline and ignite, right when the TV cameras come on.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😣🎭

Amy Coney-Barrett wants to know how can Joe Biden be a Catholic, and believe murdering human babies is OK.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"One more conservative justice on the Supreme Court would lock in a conservative supermajority for decades to come."

Sounds good to me!

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this is nice and all, but isn't there already the votes in the senate?
I heard Rush Limbaugh floated the idea that confirmation hearings are not required by constitutional law, and they should just vote her in without finding out if this justice ever felt up the Ford lady.

You are correct.

My point was that these "protests" are pre-planned and orchestrated by the Democratic Party and are not grass roots or spontaneous as the media will say. I would imagine pretty well funded too by the organization chart provided for the "organizers"

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

😣🎭

No surprise

I'm sure there is a document somewhere like this leaked one that has media talking point to smear her. Typical liberal behavior.

Worst of all they are condemning her for adopting children of color from Haiti. Imagine that a person who is Catholic actually adopting children and a white person adopting children of color. I guess this is a true horror for Democrats to consider. www.breitbart.com... -hillary-clinton/

Just like Democrats, attack the children, attack the family of people you want to get rid of.

www.nytimes.com... The NY Times got in on the act saying maybe it is ok to attack Catholics for their beliefs, and blatantly saying that Catholicism is anti-American. The NY Times also said that Catholics can not be trusted and do not merit toleration.
We all know the NY Times is a mouthpiece of the Democratic Party. Oops, they forgot Biden is a Catholic!

edit on 9/26/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: xuenchen

so she did grab the Ford ladies boob?

Some people claim it was veil threats on Twitter !!!!!!! 🤓

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

OMG! Some people are going to say words! In front of a court house no less!

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
docs.google.com...#

There has been a guide published on google docs for those who plan to protest the Supreme Court nomination and the process of confirmation.

It was put out by the Democratic Party, so this is a guide for you Democrats and liberals who wish to protest the Supreme Court nomination.

They announced Sept 27 at 2PM to be the start of the Response.

Included is an art toolkit for signs.

and suggestions for signs:

Text NO CONFIRMATION BEFORE INAUGURATION LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE OUR FUTURE, OUR JUSTICE I DON’T WANT YOUR NOMINEE. I WANT _____________ [fill in the blank to personalize] JUSTICE FOR BREONNA TAYLOR RACIAL JUSTICE ECONOMIC RELIEF A GREEN NEW DEAL MEDICARE FOR ALL COVID TESTING COVID RELIEF REPRODUCTIVE FREEDOM

Also included is a long list of talking points for the media:

Protect our democracy and our communities.
No confirmation before inauguration.
We’re less than 30 days out from the election.
Honor democracy and RBG.
Let the people decide who will be the nominee.
It’s time for the Senate to pass economic relief, not ram through a Supreme Court nominee.
#RuthBaderGinsburg leaves a legacy on the Supreme Court that is etched into the fabric of our democracy.
We must fight to protect it by ensuring that there’s no confirmation before the inauguration .
Health care for people with preexisting conditions is on the line.
Right now there is a case at the Supreme Court that may end the entire Affordable Care Act, which would kick millions off their insurance in the middle of a pandemic.
If he is able to pick another justice that could put health care at risk for all of us.
One more conservative justice on the Supreme Court would lock in a conservative supermajority for decades to come.
Everything -- including abortion rights, gun violence prevention, LGBTQ+ rights, economic justice, and voting rights -- would be at risk.
Progressives are ready to rally and fight back to protect our rights and our democracy.
Senate leadership should be focused on addressing the COVID-19 crisis, not fast-tracking a Supreme Court nominee.
No confirmation until inauguration — period.
#LetThePeopleDecide
If Trump confirms a replacement for #RBG, there’s no telling what damage they could do to reproductive freedom or healthcare access.
To protect our rights, we need to make sure there’s no confirmation until after the inauguration.
Our most fundamental freedoms are at stake.
Another conservative justice threatens access to reproductive freedom, healthcare, and equality.
The people should pick the next president, and the next president should choose the nominee.
What’s at stake if senate leadership replaces #RBG with a radical new justice who could serve on the Supreme Court for decades? EVERYTHING.
We have to fight this nomination with all that we’ve got, because we’re fighting for our freedom.

They also have hashtags set up and ready to utilize.

There is a list of do's and don'ts when talking to the media.

There are also more links for graphics suggestions for signs, t-shirts etc.

There is a link to a resource guide for how to hold a protest and suggest protests be held on courthouse steps.

They tell how to organize your group and how to designate a person to talk to the police and to not allow others to talk to the police.

The organization chart is quite complete down to:

Action Art Coordinator Coordinate the creation of the action art Oversee the art (banners and signs) and action staging the day of the action

They have detailed instructions on deployment and staging and recommend the group practice staging and deployment ahead of their protest.

There are also detailed instructions on recruitment and where to put your protest online so people around the country know when and where you plan to protest locally.

How much do you want to bet that the mainstream media and the Democratic Party will call these spontaneous rallies or grassroots rallies?
FYI: this guide was leaked and not meant for the public to see, so be sure and keep this on the DL!

Aah the sweet smell of desperation...hangs acridly upon the air.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

OMG! Some people are going to say words! In front of a court house no less!

I hope the bootlickers show up to combat that insanity!!

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Some one could have some fun with that fill in the blank sign:
I DON’T WANT YOUR NOMINEE. I WANT _____________ [fill in the blank to personalize]

At the very end of your link is the coalition:

This guide was written and compiled by a coalition of groups including: MoveOn, Frontline/ M4BL Electoral Justice Project, Demand Justice, NARAL Pro-Choice America, CPD Action, Indivisible, and Sunrise Movement.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

“Economic justice?” What is this bullish!t? Is it injustice if I make more money than someone else because I work my ass off at my job? Is that the kind of sh!t they mean by that?? Or what?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I hope the bootlickers show up to combat that insanity!!

Free speech sucks when it doesn't agree with me.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

😣🎭

She only got a cum laude with her JD so we don’t want her anyway. But smearing is no good.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So....

Tantrum Guide for Dummies

Nice...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is already a video of that out..lol
The "protester" who set himself on fire with his peaceful molotov cocktail.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Rapid response guide to dealing with CTRL-Left, domestic terrorists:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join