It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Covid Restrictions Protest - Riot Police Have Just Moved In

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

To be fair, Icke is not on many radars. I myself only know his name, and his fixation on lizard people.
That's it.
Beyond that, I don't know a damn thing about him. Or his schtick, outside of the lizard people thing.

Is that really all he's known for? Because that crap isn't my cup of tea, and does not encourage me to read anything of his. 10 years being on ATS or not, some of us don't give a rat's ass about that genre of hokey "entertainment" at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Well to be fair David Icke has his own login and has conducted askme anythings (more than any political fool), maybe there should be an ATS 2, for all political related threads, myself I am no fan of Icke but anyone supposedly using a forum regarding ufos, conspiracies and the like should have at least seen an Icke thread or 2 when using the new/recent thread tabs

DavidIcke ATS member

and to use your eloquent terminology some of us dont give a rats ass about day to day political hokey "entertainment", but hey each to their own

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Well to be fair David Icke has his own login and has conducted askme anythings (more than any political fool), maybe there should be an ATS 2, for all political related threads, myself I am no fan of Icke but anyone supposedly using a forum regarding ufos, conspiracies and the like should have at least seen an Icke thread or 2 when using the new/recent thread tabs

DavidIcke ATS member

and to use your eloquent terminology some of us dont give a rats ass about day to day political hokey "entertainment", but hey each to their own

Seen the name in thread titles? Yes, I have. Read the threads? No. I don't read Hancock's books, or any Q threads either, so what?

And your last sentence made what was going to be my post closing point for me. You do you, whatever floats. Although getting smarmy because someone isn't particularly familiar with a fringe writer doesn't lend one any wins.
edit on 9/27/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

so the person I initially noted had not heard of him, who you are now stepping in for, even you confirm you have seen Ickes name on the forums, see how easy it is, I never said anything about reading them, but I find it hard to believe someone on these forums who posts as often as CWM for the last 13 years, who believes english are sheep has not seen an Icke thread at all, i find that funny blanket statement of a nation as sheep while not having heard of Icke on this website, maybe CWM should not be as keen to label others while not venturing outside of one conversational topic of politics.

lol smarmy, my nation was labled sheep by him, should i not defend my nation and myself?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Everyone in Britain knows who he is. Some of us are still chuckling at the TV interview where he said he was the Son of God.

Everyone who takes an interest in conspiracy theories anywhere should know who he is. The Queen is a Space Lizard? Icke. The NWO and Bilderberg? Icke.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Quick update,

...Clip of when German Doctor Heiko Schoning started speaking and it hit the proverbial fan; (06:10);

...Footage of Dr Heiko Schoning's arrest in Hyde Park (0:51);

...It's all for your own good, you understand,...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The biggest gripe and tell tale of the newer more draconian measures is the policitians pub/bar in the House of Commons were exempt from the measures and 10pm curfew until the press and public got wind of it.

www.standard.co.uk...

Under Boris Johnson's new rules, pubs, bars and restaurants must offer table service only, and hospitality, leisure, entertainment and tourism businesses all have to close between 10pm and 5am.

New laws mean people must wear face coverings unless they need to remove them to eat or drink. Staff in shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs must also wear face coverings.

But according to The Times, bars on the Parliamentary estate are not subject to the earlier closing time as they fall under the description of a "workplace canteen".

Staff and customers will not be required to follow the new rules on face coverings.

Visitors will also not be asked to provide a name and number on entry to the bars. Instead, responsibility will fall to a team which acts as a point of contact for any coronavirus cases among MPs and staff.

Following criticism from industry bodies on Monday, a UK Parliament spokesman confirmed that alcohol will no longer be sold after 10pm on the Parliamentary estate after the Speaker agreed to this on Thursday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join