It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe biden has had the worst campaign in history, are the dems planning on losing? What’s up?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Joe biden is the worst presidential candidate I’ve seen to date. His campaign is totally non active, they aren’t doing any events, they don’t speak to the press, no debates, no message, constant flip flopping... they BARELY are going through the motions it seems. Harris went missing from any media (I’m not complaining). I don’t see the dems playing a winning hand with joe and company, his campaign has been sleeping at the wheel for ages. The weakest dem field in ages just stepped aside last second for old joe who barely came out of that kid glove primary standing. He’s needed the entire summer to rest up, when he should have been trying to get my vote he’s stopped trying, took a nap and pandered to his base a bit. But he stopped chasing my vote, and I think Pelosi and the dems plan on joe losing, they don’t seem to think he’s going to win.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I don’t know, seems he’s turning it around. I seen a Biden/Harris 2020 sign yesterday for the first time.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Harris is a nut job who supports the BLM/Antifa violence and Joe can't string 2 sentences together without screwing it up. They have to keep them out of the spotlight so the crazy doesn't show.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
When your votes don't depend on logic, reason, or actual voters, why bother running a useful candidate?

This system is severely broken, and the only good thing I'm seeing out if it is that the "we want free stuff" people are now perfectly happy to deny reality openly... Just like they're willing to vote for the husk of Biden.

What actually bothers me is that they're voting for Biden- not based on his actual accomplishments or anything like that...but since the TV said so.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I don’t see their tactics now other than rolling over and letting Trump win, but acting like they are trying to win to pander to the left. They know they already lost when Biden pushed himself to the pedestal. That’s why Obama didn’t want Biden to run, he knew he would be put in for the position but cause them to loose. A real shat show.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

If you watch MSM, Biden is up a billion points in the polls.

It'll be a landslide!

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

why spend all that money on something your planning to steal.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well, there may be more truth in that than you know!

Something is definitely up, that much is certain!

What that 'something' is remains to be seen at this point. However, I personally believe we're going to get a glimpse of it in the next 72 hours.

edit on 9/26/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Will anyone Democrat Please tell me why I should vote Harris Biden With out mentioning President Trump.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
They don't have a plan. That's why it's hard to find out what are they trying to do.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

i have no doubt, nothing the pandering dem o crats have done since nov 2016 has been in the interest of the country. it's been all about trying to take power.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Biden is terrible at everything...Trump supporters should be jumping with joy, not nervously pointing it out...right?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The dems not wanting to win is the impression I am getting as an independent observer from outside the US. It is also the conclusion of several non partisan (as far as I can tell) blogs that I am following.

What’s up?

Bipartisan effort to force a system change (less democratic, more totalitarian) thought necessary to weather a coming crisis?

Democrats planning a revolution following election.?

Democrats gambling on a scenario that lets them get away with doing a last minute switcheroo to more popular candidates and actually winning?
edit on 26-9-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well, if the dems weren't such a bunch of soulless untrustworthy criminals then republicans probably would be!

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Plan, what plan? He has no plan, no platform and no clue.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I don't see how he could get the military vote with this gem. Don't know if anyone else seen it:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The dems not wanting to win is the impression I am getting as an independent observer from outside the US. It is also the conclusion of several non partisan (as far as I can tell) blogs that I am following.

I don't think the dems want to win. If they did then they'd have to rein in all their anarchists.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Because, he is just a tool. The plan is to dispute the election results in November. No campaigning needed. The democrat leadership, is ready to break the system. Luckily SCOTUS will have to have the final say, for kids, and people who forgot 2000’s history, that’s how it will go down. As far as the widespread riots during all this bullcrap not sure how that will be dealt with but I don’t think the riots will live long in the cities after this stunt.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I think its the weekend at bernies strategy. Trump says something stupid and they go well everyone likes this dead guy over here vote for him instead.
And we go well you put sunglasses on a corpse and dragging him around.

Well yeah but hes at least more likeable then trump.

So unfortunately we are stuck watching a bad movie play out,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join