It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be any political stability on the political scene November 3rd

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
coming to the political form has really enlightened me about the American political scene recently.
Personally I'm really worried about November 3rd even prior to November 3rd.
I kind of think all hell is going to break loose prior to November 3rd to distract the legal voting process for the American people.
edit on 0900000036112020-09-26T04:11:36-05:00113609am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I kind of think all hell is going to break loose prior to November 3rd

Nah according to you they're being turned into suns

Do evil people when they die turn into a sun in the solar system
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
ATS spazzes out every election.

Its just the lefts turn now.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Almost 40% of the population in the US is obese. Outside of Pacific island countries and Kuwait, the US is the fattest country. Very uncommon for a country with that level of obesity to engage in massive civil unrest. The sweet spot seems to be in the high 20% range.

Then there are a couple of winter holidays. Factor in bitter cold, wanting to be indoors and then holidays with the sentiments of being thankful and giving...highly unlikely unrest will take place during this time. The Boston Tea party however was an interesting out liner. It did happen in the winter months but those people were not dealing with an obesity crisis. The whole thing actually started due to high prices on goods and being taxed without services. If they would have had access to affordable food and goods it just doesn't go down.

There will be unrest after the election without question. The scale of it though, factoring in the above elements is difficult to imagine. Most people do not like the rioting and want it stopped. They want to go back to being fat and happy.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Only difference is the left spazzed out so much they alienated a lot of people on their own side. The left are their own worst enemy and their reaction to Trump is arguably the best campaign ad for the Republicans right now.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If I was a gambling man, I put all my money on it going FUBAR around the US election. In many ways, I have been betting that the SHTF by increasing my preparations leading up to this climax of chaos.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

...leading up to the climax of chaos.

Ooohhh, that sounds kinky!

I like it!

ETA - We've got to figure out how to word-smith... "orgasm of despair"...into your statement!
edit on 9/26/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Maybe I'm such a deep seeded pervert that I didn't notice, but I can see that being a kinky situation.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

coming to the political form has really enlightened me about the American political scene recently.
I kind of think all hell is going to break loose prior to November 3rd to distract the legal voting process for the American people.

Is there any stability now?

If the Dems lying and cheating fails then you'll see the SHTF.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised to see some sort of "attack" on scattered voting areas to throw more chaos into the mix.

They will try everything they can to throw doubt at it.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It seems like the riots have stopped.....

That siege on Washington supposed to happen on 9-17 was first changed to a jazz concert and then finally cancelled.

Breonna Taylor's grand jury verdict did have some violence but not by large groups and it didn't spread to other cities.

Embers of civil unrest were being fanned by groups and the fanning has stopped.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Is there any stability now?

If the Dems lying and cheating fails then you'll see the SHTF.

Yep, when the Democrats held their "war games" they promised rioting/violence/looting/terrorizing citizens if Trump should win. They are actually planning on it. So the Democrats are openly intimidating the American public with Stalin like threats, we win or you ...... there WILL be a civil war. www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

edit on 9/26/20 by The2Billies because: change

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

No, the evil soys will cuck the hell out of the poor conservatives and burn their houses down while BLM rapes their women.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So, the evil soys and BLMers are now bulletproof?
edit on 9 26 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Dbl
edit on 9 26 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
So, the evil soys and BLMers are now bulletproof?

No, not at all. The issue is most of the people who are juicing in their tighty whities to shoot them are morbidly obese and can't drive their mobility scooters while loading their weapons at the same time.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

ANTIFA is planning on inciting violence at Republican polling places in Swing States while early in-person voting is occurring.

They are about to be officially labeled as a "Terrorist Group" by the U.S. Government, according to President Trump.

Antifa & KKK Domestic Terrorists: justthenews.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hey man, we don't all look like DB!

Seriously though, where I come from nobody's "juicing" for a fight but if they bring it we will return it. We already sent them home once-

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

This is simply not true, do more research. Mexico, South Korea and many other countries are way more obese.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There may be some rioting regardless of the outcome. The NG is on full alert.

I might head down to Sayulita or Cabo and watch the festivities on TV from some beach bar: Provided I can get a flight with all these covid restrictions.
edit on 26-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join