It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Return,' a National and Global Day of Repentance, All Day Saturday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The main events start at 9 AM Eastern and will be live-streamed. Johnathan Cahn will be on at 11 AM Saturday.

Now is the time for prayer and repentance. Come pray for our nation and our people. It is now time to Return.

"If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14 ESV)

www1.cbn.com...

Thousands of Christians are gathering in Washington, DC on Sept. 26 for an event called "The Return: National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance."

The Return is a solemn assembly based on 2 Chronicles 7:14 found in the Bible.

Surrounding "The Day of Return" on Sept. 26 at the Washington Mall will be 10 days, known from ancient times as the Days of Awe, to be set as a special time of prayer and repentance from September 18-28.

"I believe this is the moment," Cahn said. "If we don't do this now, we may pass the point of no return."

thereturn.org...

The Return is a movement, an appointed time, and a specific day set apart for one purpose – the return to God by coming before His presence in humility, in sincerity in prayer, and repentance.

The central day of The Return will be Saturday, September 26, 2020 on the National Mall and throughout the nation and world.

Take part by Live Simulcast wherever you are – In your Home, Church, Town, or City!

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yom Kippur is on the twenty eighth this month I think

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Even if only in the spirit of inner reflection, who wouldn't get behind this? Wanting to improve oneself is for the real cool people.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Finally some praiseworthy news.

I truly hope this begins a healing of the spiteful division we've seen growing over the past year.

Jesus died and rose again on the 3rd day, taking mine and your sin to the grave, if you will only humble yourself and repent.

Ask Jesus into your life to help you and repent of your sins against a holy God.
Turn away from vices and addictions with the help of Christ it is not impossible.
With a sorrowful heart seek the Lord and his many, many gifts and set yourself apart from the world, being a light to those before you and revealing Christ in your treatment of others.

Jesus is true to save you. Your old ways will die and you'll find yourself renewed in character and actions. This is the fruit of a born-again believer.

Anyone can do this. Just pray for guidance from the Lord. Please humble yourself, you stand to lose everything with pride.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
From what I understand. The prayer on the mall event took place last Saturday.

Yet I have heard nothing about it.

Did something happen?

top topics

join