It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Far Left Does Not Want To Win

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A little thing that clicked today as I was lolligaggin around. The far left doesn't want to win the presidential election. They don't want any part of the executive branch. Why? Responsibility of course.

If any of these fools whom harbor extremist views and radicalization of the populace, they couldn't and wouldn't be able to obstruct or demolish without culpability. It would all lay at their feet and they would have to answer for that which would include criminal liability.

The media, hollywood, athletes etc, all would find themselves in a very unforgiving light where the double standards, hypocrisy and flagrant disregard for law would all actually apply (as it should regardless).

Which brings me to one more point. Why would they care about the next SCOTUS nod when it is evidently clear that they harbor no intention of abiding by laws period? This alone moots their entire argument.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I beg to differ. They want the results of a win.

They want the power.

They are the Marxist Party of equal outcomes.

They don't care how they get to that outcome, they just want it.

And they'll do anything they can except try to honestly earn it.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Disagree DB. For proof, see the current D nominee.

Rich. Check

White. Check

Male. Check

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
yes, the chaos can continue, because they cannot possibly win.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's the made up douche-nazi clan that you are supposed to vote against so you feel like you've won something voting for the establishment.

Electable people would be presented if this wasn't the truth.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
A little thing that clicked today as I was lolligaggin around. The far left doesn't want to win the presidential election. They don't want any part of the executive branch. Why? Responsibility of course.

If any of these fools whom harbor extremist views and radicalization of the populace, they couldn't and wouldn't be able to obstruct or demolish without culpability. It would all lay at their feet and they would have to answer for that which would include criminal liability.

The media, hollywood, athletes etc, all would find themselves in a very unforgiving light where the double standards, hypocrisy and flagrant disregard for law would all actually apply (as it should regardless).

Which brings me to one more point. Why would they care about the next SCOTUS nod when it is evidently clear that they harbor no intention of abiding by laws period? This alone moots their entire argument.

I had thought this as well the last few days.

Follow this little conspiracy theory.

They are running against what is arguably the strongest first term Republican President since Reagan.

They field the worst possible candidate ever... who chooses as his VP the worst possible primary loser ever whose only claim to fame in the primary is when she accused the guy who chose her as VP as being racist.

In the middle of all of this...

We have BLM, Antifa, white Woke college students and other asshats actively destroying Democratic cities with the approval of the leadership there.

I personally think that they chose a loser candidate and a loser VP just so....

They CAN lose, keep Burning Looting Murdering (with the MSM fanning the flames) to get to their real goal.

The fundamental transformation of America that the Progressives have always wanted anyways.

They don't want to win politically... as you stated, then they would have to take political responsibility for that and THAT would be a train wreck.

No... they want to play the victim card until the "victims" have burnt the place to the ground.

So that they can rebuild after.

Cause a problem, offer a solution.

So simple even a Democratic voter should be able to understand it.

But they don't...

edit on 25-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well it's good thing they feel that way cause they aren't going to win... I believe or maybe I am just hoping they have seriously misjudged the American public, while the activists, protesters and rioters had have center stage there is a serious backlash building, way more people people are sick of it ALL.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It’s kinda like why doesn’t everyone play guitar like Hendrix? Because they don’t practice enough to play that well.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I think they want to win, but not the traditional way. I think they want the excuse a loss gives them to win by other means setting up a new regime. Playing the traditional way carries with it the expectation that they will sometimes lose and then have to suffer the interruption of their agenda.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

One video of Kamala quoted saying how Biden is a racist should wrap up the whole election.

The victim bell can keep ringing for 4 more years.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They want to win, they just don't have to make it look like they are trying because they know they have it wrapped up. The fix is in. Between mail in voting, possible lock downs that will stop many conservatives from being able to vote, and then holding up the results for months until they get the result they want. They don't need to try, they don't need to have debates, and they don't need to worry about the consequences of their communist actions or Marxist views. They have no concern at all right now and there is a reason why. They (Biden or whoever it ends up being) will "win" regardless of whether they really won or not.
edit on 25-9-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I assure you they want to win but it will not be enough. Nothing will satisfy these losers.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Now that's insidious. Can't win the fair & square way with ideology changes politically, so do it on the down low via the young and naive via division & radicalization.

Even Eric Cartman would be damn pleased with that outcome -- it's still basically the same thing, just dressed differently, and takes a little longer to achieve.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i agree with the op
sleepy joe & heels up harris?
those mugs are getting thrown under the bus.

2 faces. same coin.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Kinda agree with the OP, felt that way since all the way back with the ACA, they could have gotten it passed with zero compromise but that would have put the entire thing in their hands, so instead they let the republicans make changes and get 8+ years of blaming everything wrong with it on them.

Same principle, they beat trump they have to own everything while being beholden to the radical left.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Good enough thread to maybe fly till the General, Jin. Bumped.

I don't know about what goes on in the Leftist mind other
than what the teevee tells me. And even when a station
that makes sense of that in English says it, my head starts
to hurt because it doesn't.

If you consider the moral bankruptcy required to casually
promote the platform they've assembled--- it's easier to
believe they don't WANT to win conventionally.

I think they also believe we're as brainwashed and conditioned
enough as they are to accept an election strategy as fraudulent
as what will be needed IN ORDER to win:
and rub our noses in it. Worst mistake ever incoming.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Oh this is good.

You all should get more ammo just in case wink wink.

And stick to what you say too...right?

If you're all so smart then there's no need to flop, or use technicalities.
But I'm getting 2 different truths here in this gem thread:

Do they want to win because they want power or don't want to win because they're lazy and want anarchy?

*popcorn **

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's just it...they want BOTH! Their whole platform is built on contradictions, hypocrisies, and fabrications.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Perhaps the young enthusiasts are like the young enthusiasts in Englend, being more interested in being morally righteous, as they understand it, than being part of a party that is in office.
I saw this being said about the latter last autumn, when they were all getting emotional over Jeremy Corbyn. They did not want to be in governmenr, it was said, because they saw government as such as being unrighteous. They would rather be right than in power. Then they could console themselves, as Corbyn did, by saying "At least we won the argument, anyway".

You should expect "At least we won the argument" to be a catch-phrase in December.

edit on 26-9-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

They don't want the American system. Keep up.

They want something entirely different. The radicals have gotten so far to the left that they no longer care about winning and implementing it slowly over time through the system. They want to tear everything down now and implement through force.

The Old Guard are still slow walking, but they're the ones crapping themselves on live TV and having senior moments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join