It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmmm...Was Burisma Biden's "Out"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Interesting thought...Was Hunter Biden and the Burisma scandal really Joe Biden's way out of the 2020 race, clearing the way for the "real" candidate (Harris) to step forward?

I mean, you really can't take Biden seriously with all the gaffes, teleprompters, mental stumbles and what have you. Nobody in their right mind can, even the DNC. There has got to be another hidden agenda, and Kamala Harris could very well be that plan.

Something is going to go down in the next four days. There's no way Biden can take the stage against Trump in a debate. Right or wrong, Trump will absolutely slaughter him on national television. He'll have Biden so off balance in the opening minutes and then just mercilessly pound him on the ropes for the remaining 80 or so minutes. It will be brutal. So much so, that I'm not even sure I want to watch it. I don't want to watch someone get taken down like that, not even Biden.

Surely Biden knows this, but he also knows someone has got the goods on him and is using him as a puppet. So, something has got to happen before the 29th...and if Biden is trapped he may well have to fall on his own sword to get out of it.

Is Burisma/Hunter Biden his ticket out? The FISA scandal is more on Obama, Biden doesn't have any of that on his shoe, but Burisma is all in the Biden court.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Its one of many possible "outs" that could transpire.

Any health issue including covid.

There's just not much to actually keep him in office if that scenario happens.

Wondering what happens if he bows or is forced out before the election.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Nope. Nothing is going to take place.
It's all a political game. You have some winners and you have some losers.
we can speculate all we want but reality sets in we do not know who the winners are and who the losers are currently in this political arena of the election year.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm afraid you are mistaken. The NY Times said Joe and Hunter have been exonerated and did nothing wrong. they are all clean and spiffy. And there seem to be plenty of support for Joe. After all, he isn't Trump, amirite?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Interesting thought...Was Hunter Biden and the Burisma scandal really Joe Biden's way out of the 2020 race, clearing the way for the "real" candidate (Harris) to step forward?

I mean, you really can't take Biden seriously with all the gaffes, teleprompters, mental stumbles and what have you. Nobody in their right mind can, even the DNC. There has got to be another hidden agenda, and Kamala Harris could very well be that plan.

Something is going to go down in the next four days. There's no way Biden can take the stage against Trump in a debate. Right or wrong, Trump will absolutely slaughter him on national television. He'll have Biden so off balance in the opening minutes and then just mercilessly pound him on the ropes for the remaining 80 or so minutes. It will be brutal. So much so, that I'm not even sure I want to watch it. I don't want to watch someone get taken down like that, not even Biden.

Surely Biden knows this, but he also knows someone has got the goods on him and is using him as a puppet. So, something has got to happen before the 29th...and if Biden is trapped he may well have to fall on his own sword to get out of it.

Is Burisma/Hunter Biden his ticket out? The FISA scandal is more on Obama, Biden doesn't have any of that on his shoe, but Burisma is all in the Biden court.

What do you think?

Nope!

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Anything can happen, I just want to watch the Debates, this can make or break a candidate and Trump is at his best during live TV, he lives for it, he is, was, a Reality TV star. Off the cuff script is where Trump shines, the ultimate ad lib.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Could he use the very thing Republicans want to use against him to escape the DNC trap he's in to get Harris elected?

Think about it, it's the perfect out, one not even the DNC controllers can argue with. This is his OUT!

Bottom line...Biden will NOT show up 4 days from now in the "presidential debates"! He won't...He CAN'T!!! (If he does, he's far more stupid than I thought!).

edit on 9/25/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Set your clocks, folks!

Something is going to happen in the next 3-4 days...and it' ain't gonna' be pretty!!

Mark my words!!

In fact...Vegas is taking odds on this right now, and it's ugly!!

3-4 days...COUNT THE HOURS!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Set your clocks, folks!

Something is going to happen in the next 3-4 days...and it' ain't gonna' be pretty!!

Mark my words!!

In fact...Vegas is taking odds on this right now, and it's ugly!!

3-4 days...COUNT THE HOURS!!!

Watch how the internet is going to abruptly change. Court case against Google and FB talking of pulling the political plug.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i agree with you..the only reason dems would push him out on stage for this is...their hope he will die of a heart attack on camera.trump will chop him down to his shoelaces in about 10 minutes. but ....if he dies on stage...holy crap!!!
trump killed biden....ha ha surely i jest.
yes..there can be no debate..biden would not survive.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
They can give Biden a dose of medicine that makes him be able to think for about eight hours. But it does not repair damage done to memories by the brain surgeries he had and the brain surgery to fix the aneurysms. The dementia symptoms could be dementia or just a result of side effects of the medicines. Some of his memories could be distorted, but even if this is a medical issue, does it matter? Should he even be running for president at all?

Joe is not in good enough shape to be running for president. He may not be as bad as Reagan was when he was president, but I think he will never make four years and his running mate is not a good VP pick

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think the reason he has been MIA over the last 10 days or so is to create the look that something was wrong for a while and he just can't go on anymore. Be it Covid or something else, they will say that he has been sick for a couple weeks and we were hoping he would get better but it's just not happening and we need to move in a different direction.

His partner in crime has been pretty unavailable as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There is definitely something "unusual" going on pertaining to Joe Biden this week.

No candidate has locked himself in his basement for 4 days in a row, this close to election day, while sliding in the polls.

Joe Biden is now the first.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe did pass quickly through the US Capitol to pay last respects to Ruth Bader-Ginsburg. He looked "shaky" though. Joe probably went right back home...to his basement.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I don't think it can happen. Votes for Biden/Harris would then be invalidated, as Biden is no longer the Candidate. People would have cast their vote already. New cards may not be possible to be made, distributed, and returned in time. Additionally, Harris withdrew, so technically, she is no longer a possible candidate, and therefore isn't eligible to re-enter, and new people missed the deadline to be registered since the primaries are all done. Biden will be the pick, now if he lives through his first time, or retires for medical reasons, that is definitely debatable. I just don't see it being anything but Biden vs Trump. Not this close to the election.

Camain

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The problem is that Trump's detractors lack the awareness to detect any issues with Biden's presidential campaign. No matter how many valid reasons exist to dislike Trump's character, Biden's presidential bid is pathetic! A curious glance at Biden's past support for NAFTA and the 94 crime bill are all major red flags. Yet the suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome stand for nothing apart from the hatred of Trump. The rest of the political left is in love with civil unrest in American cities and de-funding law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Yeah, it's just amazing the hatred the left has. It literally blinds them. What's really surprising to me is the fact that Trump hasn't really done anything to them. It's almost as if their hatred isn't so much Trump directly as it is the fact that Trump just isn't their beloved and coveted Hillary.

I don't ever recall having seen such venomous hatred towards a president. I guess the end of Nixon's term might come close.

edit on 9/26/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: xpert11

Yeah, it's just amazing the hatred the left has. It literally blinds them. What's really surprising to me is the fact that Trump hasn't really done anything to them. It's almost as if their hatred isn't so much Trump directly as it is the fact that Trump just isn't their beloved and coveted Hillary.

I share your conclusion. Globally, populations underwent political radicalisation; the economic effects of the GFC caused this. The majority of Trump's detractors preferred the Trump/Russia collusion delusion over facing reality. In reality, Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate for any political office in my lifetime. (Consider for a moment, how 20-century history is by seeded refusal to accept their defeat in WW2. People embraced the myth of betrayal by Jews and Communists and not military defeat on the battlefield was not dispelled until 1945).

I don't ever recall having seen such venomous hatred towards a president. I guess the end of Nixon's term might come close.

Nixon remains something of an enigma to me. I only know the Nixon from the history books. I am too young to recall the Watergate scandal and his presidential resignation. For all his flaws, Nixon's intellect served him well. He mastered the art of reinventing his public persona.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Do you think Harris is really electable? Maybe on a sympathy argument? (If her running mate dies)

I don't think she would have much chance otherwise.

Death of Ginsberg seems to have done wonders for donations.

On that note: If Biden has a stroke or something during the debate, which appears to be triggered by Trump making fun of him, do you think that would trigger sympathy votes?

top topics

join