It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul appears to suffer a stroke on-air.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic
Horrible. IMO he’s the single greatest congressman the US has ever had. The only one who has consistently stood up for the constitution, limited government, and personal freedom. I pray he quickly recovers.

I totally agree. I've voted for him for POTUS twice. He is a true patriot.

So sad to see this happen. A great mind confined and unable to speak, how frustrating.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
For those who seem to think it is strange that others care about him, I cared just as much every time RBG had an episode with cancer, I cared when John McCain was diagnosed with brain cancer

If I'm being completely honest I didn't really feel much when McCain passed, just like I wouldn't feel much for Hillary. I certainly wouldn't gloat or take enjoyment from her death, but I find it very difficult to empathize with such people. It's very different when I care deeply about the person suffering. When I saw the title of this thread my heart sank and the video only made it much worse, but once I saw he was ok I started to relax.
edit on 25/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Derp, I didn't see someone already posted it before me. Oh well lol

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Even with Hillary, while I guess I would attribute some of it to poetic justice, I could still not find it in my heart to continue hating her while she was in that condition. I would still pray for her.

Life is precious. Period.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Always seemed a very rare gentleman to me, but always beaten down by many on the same subject matter that, is now his party's mainstay....given that subject matter.

I really hope he will be okay. Very few with his calibre, and that's a shame in politics today.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Aneurysms terrify me. You can feel and appear perfectly healthy one moment, and then ...

I had a friend who stroked out when he was in his early 50s. Not sure if I’d want to live with reduced mental capacity; I don’t have much as it is.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
That is heartbreaking to watch. I hope he is OK.

I actually voted for him for POTUS as a writein when the Republican party pushed him aside. Then come to find out that a writein has to be "approved" before it counts in the polls. At least in Florida, anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
COVID will get everyone eventually, like a thief in the night

So Covid causes strokes now? Smmfh

Yes it can.
Coagulopathy is now a possible consequence for people who have had Covid.
The horrible thing is they recon about 8% of people who test positive have coagulopathy with NO other symptoms. 22% have coagulopathy with other symptoms. Would explain why early footage from WuHan where people were seen collapsing etc.
It seems to be affecting the 'long covids'.

Rainbows
Jane

It's "now possible"?

Incorrect - it's always been possible with all variants of Corona.

In fact researchers claim any respiratory infection effectively doubles your risk.

But it goes further than that - it seems nearly every bacterial or viral infection increases this risk.

Now you know.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's OK.

We are all mortals and we WILL face loss until we die ourselves.

This is the way it has to be.

All die but only few live.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: TheRedneck
For those who seem to think it is strange that others care about him, I cared just as much every time RBG had an episode with cancer, I cared when John McCain was diagnosed with brain cancer

If I'm being completely honest I didn't really feel much when McCain passed, just like I wouldn't feel much for Hillary. I certainly wouldn't gloat or take enjoyment from her death, but I find it very difficult to empathize with such people. It's very different when I care deeply about the person suffering. When I saw the title of this thread my heart sank and the video only made it much worse, but once I saw he was ok I started to relax.

I lost everything, my family...

No loss can ever hurt me anywhere on that scale. Nothing can fix it or change it.

So I had to learn how to accept what is and make the best of it.

Nothing can change what tragedies happen to us but you still can change what is inside you.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Dude is actually already back doing his show. RP is beast mode.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
It wasn't a dig at you for reposting or anything else. Just found it odd that people seemed to take offense that someone posted good news.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
COVID will get everyone eventually, like a thief in the night

So Covid causes strokes now? Smmfh

Also car crashes and space shuttle explosions, duh

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join