It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whopping 350,000 Dead People on Voter Rolls in Dozens of States

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Full title is: REVEALED: Election Watchdog Finds Whopping 350,000 Dead People on Voter Rolls in Dozens of States

It has gotten to the point I have to wonder how anyone can claim America has free and honest elections.

I think the 2020 election will probably out do all those that came before as far as corruption. The whole system needs to be cleaned up from bottom to top and get the fraudsters exposed and big jail time.

Once again, an elections watchdog group has discovered additional evidence indicating that the November elections are going to be a crap show in which the final results may not be known for weeks, throwing the country into turmoil that could then last months.

As reported by the Washington Free Beacon, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), an Indiana-based election integrity organization, has discovered 350,000 names of dead people on voter registration rolls in 42 states.

trendingpolitics.com...

And since there are literally thousands of voter registration across the country, then you can imagine that this is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg.

In addition to the hundreds of thousands of dead voters, the group found almost 40,000 duplicate registrations on the lists examined, and that they “appear to have cast second votes in 2018 from the same address.”

edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Let me guess, they'll be voting by mail.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Maybe we need to get the UN in to supervise since we cant sort ourselves out.

But we sure love to bloviate on an on about other countries.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Dead people have a right to vote

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

All the people responsible should be put to death . That would be a decent deterrent

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wel they ARE dead already. You gonna kill them again?

a reply to: Thenail

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Voting in person with photo ID is the most secure method. Maybe even ink your finger blue when voting. I realize there could still be corruption, but this eliminates many of the potential voter fraud methods. Claiming poor people can't get a photo ID is laughable, and offensive to them.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This coupled with the 30,000,000 illegals in California that will be voting means someone is in trouble come election day.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I must admit I haven't read the linked article yet.

The real question is when did they die, and when did they register. If they were registered before they died, it might just be an oversight. If they registered after they died, then it is outright fraud.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There isn’t any additional information, I would like to think they’ve been notified and hopefully the deceased purged, I distinctly remembering a few stories of some states removing dead people from their rolls.

I get it, people die everyday, however it should be done bi annually, meh, whatever the states think is best, ugh.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad

The real question is when did they die, and when did they register. If they were registered before they died, it might just be an oversight. If they registered after they died, then it is outright fraud.

Either way, it's telling when Democrats block or attempt to block in court these efforts to purge tens of thousands of dead voters from the voter lists. Why do you think they want those names still on a list able to vote?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just makes you remember how far ahead of there times the Simpsons have been, I’m sure dead people have always voted and wasn’t new but the way they used mainstream to throw it in the face of viewers.

To nary an uproar, complacency maybe 🤷‍♂️

This election will not be decided in November hell I don’t even think with all the crap going on Amerika will know what’s going on by the inauguration.

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

If they can't fix this to make Biden "win" by an absolute landslide, I'm not sure we will ever know who won or if we will ever have a President again. We may just have a political party or ideation leading us. That's kind of what they are doing now isn't it. Look at what's going on in each state, does it even matter what the President does or says at this point? I do know one thing, if Trump doesn't win, we will never have an election close to anything we're used to ever again.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I'm hearing rumors that so many ballots are being trashed due to wrong signatures and being filled out wrong that the left is starting to push people to go to the polls.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

If a state is "close", the dead people will be activated, with votes cast for Joe Biden. Corrupt USPS managers are ready to postmark as many ballots for November 3rd, as needed.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If a state is "close", the dead people will be activated, with votes cast for Joe Biden.

All of it has already been activated, it's gonna be Election Night of the Living Dead, get used to hearing 'President Elect Biden' and all the libs eating your organs on November 4th.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm hearing rumors that so many ballots are being trashed due to wrong signatures and being filled out wrong that the left is starting to push people to go to the polls.

Wait, I thought it was too dangerous to go to the polls? Are you telling me that the Democrats care more about winning the election than those peoples' lives?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My mother was still registered to vote a couple of years ago when I checked. I thought that they were supposed to send the townships and cities paperwork to take dead people off the voting rigistery from the death certificates, but evidently it takes more than ten years to do that. I contacted the township and they said they could not do anything unless I brought in a death certificate so I just blew it off. We know how efficient our government is, seems like people who are friends of people in high places wind up in those kinds of jobs. Well, I suppose everyone needs to earn a living, even incompetent people.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I bet they have people who Spoile ballot!
then send them on to be check't.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad

That's the problem with not reading the article. Why would you comment before you're informed on the subject matter of the OP?

PILF further found that nearly 15,000 registrants were credited with voting after death in the 2016 and 2018 elections,” the Free Beacon reported.

That is straight-up, obvious fraud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join