It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your personal line in the sand on Covid restrictions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

Prison is far better than even thinking of harming body.

1 Corinthians 6:19

King James Bible version:

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Do not let anyone harm your body, the temple .

I know the scriptural command. I try to live it out. But I am at a loss as to how you're trying to apply it here.

If it matters.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I dont exactly know how at this very moment, but i have a feeling that someday i need to make a choice...

I will choose to protect my body even if it means like loosing my job or going to prison. I had enough strugle allready with health issues ,so this time my mind knows how to avoid any further issues.

I also have right to protect my body.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

Prison is far better than even thinking of harming body.

1 Corinthians 6:19

King James Bible version:

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Do not let anyone harm your body, the temple .

Thank you for replying to me.
I have a firm belief in God but i am not religious at all. However, i appreciate and respect the Bible quote you posted, i was familiar with the concept, but not how it is exactly written. I can't obey this, i smoke cigarettes. A lot.

But it is something i do to myself. If the government here decides to force corona vaccines for everyone, then it is not my decision. Maybe there is no difference, due to it being a violation towards my "temple", both, the smoking or a sketchy vaccine,

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Im setting mine at drinking cow urine and gasoline or petrol for the brits.

asia.nikkei.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wearing a mask is trivial and I don't really mind, those who fight against it are pretty much jerks and weak.

Wearing a mask outside ok I start to see an issue with especially if I am alone.

Now make me get a vaccination and we are going to have a problem

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Good news. Two Massachusetts Doctors indicted for enabling 76 unnecessary covid-19 deaths.

justthenews.com...

Now let's indict the Governors who are guilty of the same crime.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Mandatory vaccinations is crossing my line. Look at this, remember how much of an issue they were making of this? scitechdaily.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Wearing a mask is trivial and I don't really mind, those who fight against it are pretty much jerks and weak.

Wearing a mask outside ok I start to see an issue with especially if I am alone.

I am allergic to my own sweat. The area around my mouth and nose have been experiencing the worst psoriasis outbreak I have ever had.

Not wearing a mask is all about public scorn, mostly because of this attitude. Being on 2 immunosupressant drugs, i am all too aware of risks. And still, i wear the damn thing so i don't have karens push me to a point of incivility in public.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I wont self censor

I have not yet or will not take any masks - gloves or special precautions

I kept my business open all through the year I have worked every day in a high contaminant risk position.

Neither I nor any of my family (young kids) have suffered any illness.

I will fight the oppressors tooth and nail to end this tyranny.

My house is ready and rigged if door to door tests come to our neighborhood.

I am the quite patient man - leave me and my kin alone - don't not awaken my wrath.

I love and care for my fellow humans and wish no harm on any and will protect others rights should they call.

The line has already been crossed... TPTB keep hovering back and forth across it to wear us down.

When we are weak enough they will stomp across the line in force.

Yet I hope not - I trust the plan - we ARE watching a movie.

Believe in the best - plan for the worst. Do not dwell on the evil - obsession with it empowers it.

edit on 25-9-2020 by YesTodayTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Covid is a good way of hiding the truth about Pharma drugs. I would bet that Pharma deaths are at an all time low now with Covid around to take the blame.

blogs.bmj.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I would say a little before 'mandatory' issues.

They can still make it free of choice. But if they would be able to register it administratively and be able to judge you on that it is just as bad as mandatory.

"Yeah contact tracing is not mandatory, but if you don't use this app you can't visit A or B."
"Yeah vaccine is not required but without it you can't do X or Z and your insurance gets raised by Y."

Masks are whatever, stuff gets delivered just like last year (although slower) no real difference for me there.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: abeverage

I am allergic to my own sweat. The area around my mouth and nose have been experiencing the worst psoriasis outbreak I have ever had.

Not wearing a mask is all about public scorn, mostly because of this attitude. Being on 2 immunosupressant drugs, i am all too aware of risks. And still, i wear the damn thing so i don't have karens push me to a point of incivility in public.

What about pants?
Asking for a communist, leftist fascistic and any kind of ist I can find....

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I'm qualified as a rebel in covid wars. Against the grain is who I am, long before latest mind crime manipulation. MSM is not allowed in my home, so count me among the Amish.😉

As a no masker from day 1, the eyes of those wearing masks have graduated levels of fear. It's like I'm a real live werewolf predator or just really scary to look upon, despite my usual smile and head nod greeting if our eyes meet.

The lack of oxygen is measurable, and the laboratory has expanded beyond a traditional control boundary inside four walls.
It's everywhere and unmistakable. The trick to discovering that is to maintain oxygen levels consistent with breathing unfiltered air.

You have to see it for yourself to know what I'm talking about.
Sad state of affairs...we got this though, right!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Anal probing for me, if they want to search my waste they can wait until it’s in the sewer.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Can't thank you enough for articulating so much of how I feel. Made my day.

Add-
Draw the line at mandatory vaccines. Have already drawn the line at mandatory masks.

edit on 5-10-2020 by KandinskyChaos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join