It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Trigger” a Lib today? Tell us your story!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
After seeing the video of the unhinged, “triggered” chick flipping off Trump supporters and rear-ending the car in front of her with the cops behind her - which is nothing short of amazing - it got me thinking....

Anyone here manage to get in a good old fashioned “trigger” on a lib today?

If you did - what happened? How’d it go?

Last note: while typing the above, it dawned on me - this is how you defeat the left. There’s a lot of people who might vote Democrat or say they’re “progressive” but it’s more in name only. Truth is, they don’t really care and are just farts in the wind who want to sound “cool”.

But go around triggering some of the real unstable libs and those folks won’t want to associate with them - those “In name only” libs watching who are “woke” but just to be cool won’t find that very cool - unhinged is never sexy.

No violence, fisticuffs, obscenities, Civil war, yelling or anything else needed at all - just trigger them and watch them alienate any individual who doesn’t want to be associated with the person who is losing their mind.

edit on 25-9-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

So just because someone drives a Prius makes them a liberal and give you a free pass to drive like an idiot?
Yet if ya kinda think about they triggered you into being an ass. See how that can be flipped.
They triggered you without even trying man.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Lol you sound triggered.

How about you treat people like people instead of aiming to purposefully be an ass hat. Your world view is simplified and skewed and going around "triggering people" is a good way to get yourself in trouble.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Reps.. Always triggered about triggering.

I do not feel really triggered. Please retry.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I triggered a liberal last Monday (as I often do) by showing a list of Trump accomplishments. Usually they blow them off as either LIES, or as things that are really BAD for America.

One lady/daughter combo left Chipotle after they had placed their order, but before they paid at the register, because I had the mom so "triggered" over the list at: www.promiseskept.com...

I wouldn't do it in Chicago itself, but out here in the suburbs, it's FUN triggering liberals.

edit on 9/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

ok one time in band camp .......

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Reps.. Always triggered about triggering.

I do not feel really triggered. Please retry.

Post history determined that was a lie.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

When I went outside this morning, in the Pacific NW, I saw and heard two formations of Canadian geese flying North.

Then I thought of the recent die offs of migratory birds.

There are ponds in central California that my dad showed me back in late 80s-early 90s. Those ponds were a stopping place for migrating ducks and geese heading South for the Winter. Lots of fish and other food in those ponds for the migrating birds to refuel.

Imagining those Geese flying all the way down to those ponds and finding them killed off by the fires and turning around to fly back North triggered me somewhat.

Will there now be duck and geese die offs ?
edit on 25-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Yeah so this lib tard friend of the lady I live with comes over
all the time. We exchange friendly blows all the time. she'll
come in take her mask off and I tell her, "Please put it back on.
You're scare'n the dogs". She'll come back with something like,
"Why don't you have one sown to your face". i'll answer, " How
bout I sow your lips together and watch ya starve". Typical
brutality among friends.

But about a month ago. See the lady I live with she's this rock hound.
She's got the whole front lawn replaced with rocks. Soft ball sized
easily drug into the drive way by the garden hose rocks. This one
day ( the lady friend) she's leaving. And I'm see'n her out the door
as we exchange gifts. And about half way down the drive she spins
around for a parting shot.

She got half way thru some sh#t I didn't even hear. And she spun back
a 180 forward. (I saw it coming) Her right foot landed right on one of
those damn rocks. Rolled her foot and crossed her right leg in front
of her. The poor thing fell to straight away left rear panel of her own
car. Bounced off like a basketball came back to the left just enough to
land the whole right side of her back on my room mates cactus.

She's just now get'n to the point we can laugh about it. lol

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

sounds like you maybe need to find another hobby, remember the people you are trying to "trigger" are fellow Americans just with slightly different views, they will be parents, brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers but hey lets go out of our way to wind someone up.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Triggered much??

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I like to wander around saying "Don't care, still voting for Trump" no matter what anyone says to me. It's a great all occasion 7 words, like a Hallmark card that actually means something.

It's the most fun when they're ridiing one of those Amigo electric carts at the store.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Last note: while typing the above, it dawned on me - this is how you defeat the left.

I'm certainly not a fan of the left, but I don't think this is a healthy approach to defeating the left. If a person is making a fool of themselves they might deserve to be mocked but triggering people for entertainment isn't very nice. I know the left loves to mock and belittle Trump supporters, but that doesn't mean the right should be operating from the same play book.
edit on 25/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Didn't realize you n me was neighbors. Lots of northwesterners here.

Oh and on topic, I think it's pathological, belligerent, and plain old asinine to deliberately trigger anyone's emotions for sport. How you treat other people says everything about you.
edit on 9/25/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Rather than being mean, just use facts. There's nothing mean about stating facts, and you'll get exactly the same results. But only if approached 1st 👍🏼

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I did like you the other day, when a liberal told me how evil McConnell is for not waiting to confirm Ginsberg's replacement.

I just shrugged and told him that it's how America works. The American people choose the leaders. They do what they think is best. If we don't like it, we elect someone else.

That usually shuts them up, or makes them start using emotion, devoid of substance. The Turtle-head, or Orange Man Bad insults. I don't care about insulting "words" from the losing side....whether in person, or in a forum.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Liberal Democrats illegally spied on the Trump campaign.

Liberal Democrats used Robert Mueller in an attempt to "get Trump" (Attempted Coup)

Liberal Democrats impeached President Trump over a phone call.

Liberal Democrats fabricated lies in an attempt to destroy the President's last Supreme Court nominee.

Now...they're demanding "fairness" from Republicans and President Trump?

Democrat leaders obviously think our side is as stupid as their voters are, LOL.

You don't entertain the idea of "meeting in the middle", when the opposition is working for/with Satan!

edit on 9/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Is this not political trolling?
Seriously, you just WANT anarchy.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I don’t like the idea of “triggering libs” because I want them to come to their senses rather than decline into emotion and hatred. I think we should take the high-road, be humble, so as not to alienate those who are still on the fence.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Looks like you have racked up 4 or 5 already.
I better get a move on .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join