It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified - Obama-Biden FBI Was Stressed Out by Orders to Take Down Trump at Any Cost.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

The game is rigged. They are all criminals that look after one another. Republicans and democrats, I’m amazed there are still ppl that buy into this 2 party paradigm and fight with other daily over which side is right and which side is corrupt. We are #ing doomed, if there are this many ill-informed ppl on ATS falling for this crap then the general public is in even more trouble.
edit on 26-9-2020 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The Agency has been a political organization since its inception. J Edgar was as corrupt as they come.

Those you mentioned like the Pulse were false flag operations, live fire drills done under the cover of training exercises or some such.

Pulse was one, Las Vegas, and more.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
3 pages in and I haven’t seen anyone telling us how stupid we are for believing Trump. What are the odds?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Viva la Frei (a Canadian Lawyer) does a good job breaking down the case and showing the actual evidence. Highly recommend you check it out.

You can skip to this part to see the text messages,----> youtu.be...

FBI purchasing liability insurance---> youtu.be...

Liability insurance is any insurance policy that protects an individual or business from the risk that they may be sued and held legally liable for something such as malpractice, injury or negligence.

FBI agents knew what they were doing was wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
"WE WERE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY PRESIDENT OBAMA"

President Obama's Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper Throws his boss under the bus again.

37 sec video clip: twitter.com...

Even as late as 2019, James Clapper did not think anyone would find out that everything was a setup...a trap.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
This kind of thing makes me slightly nauseous and uneasy. I wonder if Trump can overcome all the elements working against him: the deep state, news media, social media, Google, academia, Hollywood and local and state Democrats willing to cheat in the upcoming election. Their power is immense and they’ll stop at nothing to win.
After four years, are you still questioning Teflon Don?
He has beaten all, I think it also influences things beyond his control, like voter fraud, I think a landslide is a real deal for Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join