It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was never an evil monster until you decided I was

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: face23785

This is hilariously ironic considering I'm a moderate.

This forum is RIDDLED with people calling liberals' evil. Maybe you should stop crying about being attacked for things you are not and fight against the people who are those things instead of standing with them. When you stand with Nazis people might accidentally think you're a Nazi too. Sorry, life sucks, thats the way it is. Suck it up buttercup and keep better company.

Nazis opressed free speech/thinking
Just like the liberals are trying desperately to do, wake up.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite
Whoo Hoo!!!!
Winner Winner!
Godwins Law wins again!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I'm more a chaotic neutral.

"Chaotic neutrals" get chewed up and spit out when when the rubber meets the road, buddy.

You know that old saying, If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything? Well, let me rephrase it: If you don't stand for something, you'll fall with anything.

edit on 2020 9 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

This forum is RIDDLED with people calling liberals' evil. Maybe you should stop crying about being attacked for things you are not and fight against the people who are those things instead of standing with them. When you stand with Nazis people might accidentally think you're a Nazi too. Sorry, life sucks, thats the way it is. Suck it up buttercup and keep better company.

I don't need to change my company. I don't associate with Nazis. Neither do the vast majority of people like me. Nice far left propaganda.

When you spout far left propaganda, people might accidentally think you're a far left nut. Sorry, that's the way it is.

Keep pretending you're a moderate, while you push those antifa talking points all over the forum.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You keep on missing the point.

Call people vile, disgusting names often enough because they don't think just like you and you end up all alone because you've tarred and feathered everyone else.

You've heard from a laundry list of former people who used to be classified as moderates like you claim you are, and you're mad they're not spitting venom like you do. Wake up! You, or someone like you, spat venom at them, and they looked around and realized they weren't what someone called them and neither was anyone else that was being targeted with your crap.

There are more of us than there are of you. Sooner or later, you'll be miserable ... and all alone. And it won't be anyone's fault but yours for being a nasty, small-minded, hateful person just like most of the rest of the radicals. You've gotten to the point where you're busy finding ways they're problematic too.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The problem is one of semantics. I hold that the word liberal is being wrongly applied.

I consider myself a libertarian with socially conservative leanings. I respect true liberals and acknowledge that though there may be large philosophical and ideological differences between me and them, we can benefit from understanding one another's point of view, and even from working through compromises.

These people are not liberals in the classical sense. They are what are referred to as "progressives", though I hold that that appellation is, also, a misnomer. Regressive would, IMO, be more accurate.

I have no issue with true liberals being part of the discourse. Wrongly named progressives, though, are a cancer.
:
edit on 2020 9 25 by incoserv because: I could.

ETA: As someone said below, they are actually FASCISTS. This is what mislabeled progressivism actually is. ANTIFA is a wholly fascist movement; let there be no doubt.
:
edit on 2020 9 25 by incoserv because: it warranted clarification.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The problem is on semantics. I hold that the word liberal is being wrongly applied.

I consider myself a libertarian with socially conservative leanings. I respect true liberals and acknowledge that though there may be large philosophical and ideological differences between me and them, we can benefit from understanding one another point of view.

There's people are not liberals in the classical sense. They are what are referred to as "progressives", though I hold that that appellation is, also, a misnomer. Regressive would, IMO, be more accurate.

This is exactly correct. Real liberals still believe in freedom. These people out rioting in the streets do not believe in freedom. They demand conformity. They are not liberals. They are authoritarians. Fascism is a form of authoritarianism. They are far more like fascists than the people they are attacking.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Nailed it in one.

Real liberals understand that we have philosophical differences, not ones more akin to those found between religious sects. Differences in philosophy may be discussed, even debated with some heat, but at the end of the day, reasonable people can still go the bar and have a drink together realizing that we have a lot in common.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You mean Nazis like this?

Yeah I'm not standing with Democrats on anything.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 25-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Son, I was a "liberal"... no, make that a "flaming liberal".... back in my day, and I haven't changed. How exactly is "moderate" seven clicks left of left?

Maybe you should stop crying about being attacked for things you are not and fight against the people who are those things instead of standing with them.

Most of us are. We have been. It's just not good enough for the "woken ones." They demand absolute lockstep agreement on every issue. I voted for Obama his first run, but then I became a "racist" the first time I disagreed with him... on policy.

When you stand with Nazis people might accidentally think you're a Nazi too.

Yeah, remember that when your cohorts are trying to overthrow a fair and free election, are burning and looting cities because someone got shot while in a shootout with the cops, and are calling for confiscation of firearms.

Sorry, life sucks, thats the way it is. Suck it up buttercup and keep better company.

Agreed. I wish you had told Breonna Taylor that. Applies to you as well.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Same here...seeing the raw, unrestrained hatred and contempt in their eerily wide/darting eyes makes it worthwhile

A red face...a surface with spittle projectile and an uptick in neckbraces/whiplash insurance from all that pecking and jerking

I set out in life to oppose any and everything they care about politically.

That'll teach them to never dare to even think about targeting our constitutional rights

I mean abortion is gone (mass murder) and so is Obamacare (armed robbery) but there are more things near and dear to them we can take away to punish them
edit on 9/25/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
With just a few days left, how will smelly joe weasle his way out of the first debate?

Will he say he came down with allergies after smelling the wrong hair?
edit on 9/25/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
With just a few days left, how will smelly joe weasle his way out of the first debate?

I want trump to read his teleprompter alongside joe when he responds. LMAO.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This is such a lie. Same sex marrigage wasn't even legal a decade ago.

Same sex marriage isn't the issue. Things like the current policy of having transgender people telling 6 year olds about being trans or trans people having story time for pre-school and kindergarten children. If I want my 6 year old to learn about transgender issues I will teach him myself. But there is no way in hell I am going to push concepts like that on a child 6 years of age and there is no way you should be either.

Yea lets pretend hundreds of years of slavery didn't happen or that black people didn't even get equal rights under the law until about 50 years ago. I'm sure that has zero effect on the plight of African Americans.

And lets keep pretending black people didn't own slaves or white people weren't slaves too. Hell, lets go all the way and pretend its not still happening today, even though it is - especially in Africa and the middle east.

Another lie. Democrats have been called anti American and anti God since as far back as I can remember. As well as baby killers and everything else.

That could be because democrats are the ones who insist on removing the word God from buildings, the pledge of allegiance, etc. And it could be because dems are the party that supports abortion, including late term or partial birth abortion. And dems are the party that formed the kkk, fought for slavery in the civil war, and opposed civil rights all through the history of this nation. So yeah, anti American anti God and baby killer is pretty accurate.

American's have ALWAYS been prejediced against people because of where they were born.

Wrong. This nation has always accepted legal immigrants who wanted to become Americans and live a better life with open arms and we always will. What we do not accept are people from other countries who come here illegally, disrespect our people, our laws, and our way of life, all at our expense. We aren't accused of prejudice until we stand against these criminal acts. Like Trump being called racist for wanting to stop illegal immigration - its all bs from liberals.

Fox News repeatedly demonizes poor people.

If by poor people you mean rioting a$$holes - then yes they do.

The religious right do nothing but demonize anyone who doesn't believe in Christianity.

I think demonize is an unfair characterization but you are entitled to your opinion. At least demonizing is better than throwing them off rooftops or beheading them. But hey, we can't all be the religion of peace, according to liberals anyway...

Maybe you as an individual didn't do these things, but conservatives did by and large for a huge part of history and I love how conservatives want to pick and choose which parts of history they want to remember and which they want to forget.

After all that somehow you accuse conservatives of selective memory. Truly amazing.

Liberals today are more off-center and misaligned with truth and the common core beliefs of this nation than ever before. But that is the inherent problem with liberalism. To be liberal means to constantly move to the left. If you stop moving you no longer seek change which means you are no longer liberal. Each successive turn of liberals is more extreme than the last. They have to be or they lose the title liberal. That is why the extremist of yesteryear is the centrist of today. Today's extremist will be tomorrows centrist, and so on. That is why liberalism is a failed concept. It is destined to implode. The worst part is the people doing it know how stupid they sound and how wrong they are but they cant stop. If they do, like locusts, they will be devoured by the raging liberal horde right behind them. What a wonderful niche you lot have carved out for yourselves. Destroy everything in your path only to ultimately be cannibalized by your own kind in the end.

Liberal - the other white meat. Racial pun intended.
edit on 25-9-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I mean abortion is gone (mass murder) and so is Obamacare (armed robbery)

I uh... they are?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry I am a conservative I guess if you have to label it even though I dont believe in democracy, voting, a thing the media or politicians put on for show etc. But one thing I do agree with the left about is that this OP is incredibly offensive. Eff PC right up its tight little A but no way will I ever think anyone is a good person who "tolerates and has patience" for other colors, sexual orientations, nationalities, etc. Its literally the exact character of a 1900s KKK member with prettier words.

"We dont hate n-ggers, we just dont want em comin round our kids and women!"

"We dont hate gays and blacks, we just wish they would edit their behavior, their words spoken publically, and their showing any physical signs of mingling where my kids or our women can see the likes of em!"

Really, with all do respect...go to hell.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

You do realize it was the democrats who founded the kkk, right?

I tolerate other races, nationalities, etc. I do not tolerate illegals. I do not tolerate anyone who flies their flag and burns ours. I believe all lives matter. That means, according to liberals, I am a racist. Even though their party has historically been on the wrong side of every racial issue this nation has ever faced. From the early days of slavery through the 60's and on to today it is democrats who use and abuse minorities. If I show pride in my country I am a white supremacist. If I show pride in my heritage I am a white supremacist. I call bs. That is why I refuse to be pc. Pc is a lie perpetrated by liberals to accuse people of crimes they didn't commit. Pc doesn't work. Here is a perfect example: it is sexist to hire based on gender, however, it is widely known that biden insisted on having a female vp. So biden is running a sexist campaign. Why are the liberal sjw's supporting him? Because pc is a lie and everyone knows it.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Did you really use the N word while defending everyone you thought the OP was insulting?

I'm guessing you a fan of cuties? Got to exploit children to show that's it wrong hey?

Did you really think calling them that while pretending you were standing up for them would trick anyone?

All you people that "aren't" left are always the most racist. Always go so overboard you always expose exaclty who you really are.

Thanks for proving the OP 100% correct.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Sorry I am a conservative I guess if you have to label it even though I dont believe in democracy, voting, a thing the media or politicians put on for show etc. But one thing I do agree with the left about is that this OP is incredibly offensive. Eff PC right up its tight little A but no way will I ever think anyone is a good person who "tolerates and has patience" for other colors, sexual orientations, nationalities, etc. Its literally the exact character of a 1900s KKK member with prettier words.

"We dont hate n-ggers, we just dont want em comin round our kids and women!"

"We dont hate gays and blacks, we just wish they would edit their behavior, their words spoken publically, and their showing any physical signs of mingling where my kids or our women can see the likes of em!"

Really, with all do respect...go to hell.

You realize you just described the left, not the OP, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I don't think he will. What I see happening is joe will be wearing a mask so you can't see his face and someone else will do his talking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join