It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rallies Sept-24-2020 a mini in Charlotte NC and then Jacksonville FL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Trump on the move today first in Charlotte NC to talk about healthcare 4:30pm Eastern Time

Then on to Jacksonville FL for a big rally 7pm Eastern Time

Lots of issues up in the air every day !!

Big Democrat BS is about Trump's "statement" about "peaceful" transition of power !!

MSM gagging on everything and taking all the bait LOL πŸ˜†

Biden secluded in his basement preparing for Tuesday's debate πŸ˜†

Kamala still shy about facing reporters for some serious discussion (yeah right) πŸ˜†

Biden practicing with his squinting, wincing, word garbling, finger pointing, forgetful eye closing, disgusted face expressions, faked anger, grimacing, and general blank demeanor πŸ˜†

Watch live: President Trump delivers remarks on health care

Watch LIVE: President Trump Holds Campaign Event in Jacksonville, FL 9/24/20

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The best way to handle health care is to allow people with significant existing Medical conditions to buy into Medicare.

Or enroll in Medicaid just like they do now, if they are poor.

Everyone else shop on the open market just like it was done before Obamacare screwed everything up.

edit on 9/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Big news breaking about how the Obama Administration attempted to sabotage the incoming Trump Administration.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Big news breaking about how the Obama Administration attempted to sabotage the incoming Trump Administration.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ties right in to the meeting where Obama and Biden told James Comey to entrap General Flynn using a fake Logan act violation.

edit on 9/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Joe Biden is going to have a hard time in Tuesday's debate, because he's been hiding all week, and has answered fewer than 100 questions since March.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Joe Biden is going to have a hard time in Tuesday's debate, because he's been hiding all week, and has answered fewer than 100 questions since March.

Joe Biden refuses to respond to question about Hunter Biden's work being a conflict of interest

His face says it all LOL πŸ˜†

edit on Sep-24-2020 by xuenchen because: 🀣🀣🚬🀣🀣

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Great Rally Tonite in Jacksonville . The President " Took The Gloves Off " Bare Knuckles Till Nov. 3RD ! .TRUMP 2020 !

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hunter Biden is a chip off the old (now demented) block.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's Right about the Ballot Fraud , the Dems will Do Anything Including Deceit and Violence to Gain Political Power . This Election Will Decide WHO Wins the War for Americas Hearts and Minds...........

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

He's Right about the Ballot Fraud , the Dems will Do Anything Including Deceit and Violence to Gain Political Power . This Election Will Decide WHO Wins the War for Americas Hearts and Minds...........

There is a reason why Trump-hating Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz went to 2 big Florida mail hub facilities at 4am last month. The largest component of their scam will involve the "postmark" date, in swing states like Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, etc..

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Trump said: we've never had weapons like this, no country in the world ever possessed the power of the Weaponry what we have is so incredible nobody's ever possessed it before not Russia not China not anybody

I wonder what type of weaponry he is talking about, sounds like some kind of alien super secret weapon?

edit on 24-9-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

" I wonder what type of weaponry he is talking about, sounds like some kind of alien super secret weapon? "

He was referring to the Most Powerful Weapon Of All , Personal Freedoms , the Freedom to Choose . No Enemy Can Defeat That .........

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I just got home from the Jacksonville rally. President Trump was on fire and full of energy. Governer Desantis was great too. Only saw a few BLM protestors parading about, none of the m black, just young confused looking white girls. We don't play that riot crap here in Florida. I'd guess 25,000 or 30,000 in attendance all said.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

thefederalist.com...

I wish I have a million starts to give on that post, that's BIGLY bad for the FBI, sign of things to come I hope. KABOOM

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

thefederalist.com...

I wish I have a million starts to give on that post, that's BIGLY bad for the FBI, sign of things to come I hope. KABOOM

The FBI (James Comey) was taking orders directly from Obama-Biden at the White House.

James Comey will have to answer for this next Wednesday (9/30/2020) in a public hearing before Senator Graham's committee.

I'm sure MSM will be talking about Joe Biden's marvelous Tuesday night debate performance all day Wednesday.

new topics

top topics

join