It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham probe looking into ....Clintons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Aspects of U.S. Attorney John Huber’s investigation into the Clinton Foundation have been assumed by U.S. Attorney John Durham as part of his review into the origins of the Russia probe, Fox News has learned.

A source familiar with Durham’s investigation told Fox News on Thursday that parts of what Huber was investigating in 2017 -- involving the Clinton Foundation -- have been incorporated in Durham’s investigation.

Now this is a source close to the investigation, so take that as it sounds. But for all those who laugh and say "if Clinton did something wrong, she would have been arrested by now", we may still have that chance. I sincerely doubt it, I am about 99.7% sure that the elite money people don't have the same recourse to the law that the lowers do. So about the best I hope for is that someone point out what happened, and brings undisputed facts so that all that can no longer be ignored.

Maybe the American public can break free of their bonds to the idiot box and learn to discern Truth on their own. When that happens, we might be able to enact term limits on our federal leaders. It's time for the old guard to retire. I'd like to see the senate and house filled with normal slobs who live paycheck to paycheck. have laws made by the very people who will be most effected by them. I know, pass the bong, but I can dream.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is good because Huber had been dragging his feet for sometime now, not even interviewing anyone of significance.

Seems like Durham has something and what a convenient way to take over and absorb all that intelligence.

Very nice.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So about the best I hope for is that someone point out what happened, and brings undisputed facts so that all that can no longer be ignored.

I wouldn't count on it. We already know she broke the law. We already know there was intent. The Left does not care. You could have Hillary herself on tape admitting all of it and they'd still defend her.

ETA: Remember, this is the party that tells victims of sexual assault from high-profile Democrats to stay quiet so they don't harm the party.
edit on 24 9 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

... Maybe the American public can break free of their bonds to the idiot box and learn to discern Truth on their own. ...

My, you are in a an optimistic mood today, aren't you?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Here's hoping certain investigators don't start offing themselves. Someone somewhere has all the dirt let's go already. NSA what are you good for let's get going.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Funny how this is news now when attorney general Barr said that in 2018, John Huber passed part of his Clinton Foundation investigation to prosecutor John Durham's team.

Something must be about to drop.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm not holding my breath.

The last 4 years speak for themselves.

Team C literally get away with murder.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Maybe the American public can break free of their bonds to the idiot box and learn to discern Truth on their own.

Let's hope people everywhere can manage to do that mate (or at least try).

Wonder if Clinton's 'Chinagate' will be brought up - don't think many folks are aware of it due to the Lewinsky smokescreen but it was also the same year he signed the T.A. which flushed all existing news media rules, regulations and safeguards down the toilet.

See 27:20

link

Cheers.
edit on 24-9-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Well, hate to be that guy but looking into the Clinton Foundation does not automatically mean looking into the Clintons.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Things move so slowly in these investigations, people forget about the Evidence that accumulates over time.

For example, in 2018 thousands of pages were turned over to investigators regarding Clinton Foundation wrongdoing.

thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Here's hoping certain investigators don't start offing themselves. Someone somewhere has all the dirt let's go already. NSA what are you good for let's get going.

We'll it damn sure won't be the FBI, or CIA...

They had 15 years to do something about it, and instead chose to get paid.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Most of the deep State criminals are now gone from the top of the FBI.

Source: operationq.pub...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I know, pass the bong,

well you were hogging it a bit there

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I trust the DoJ to deliver justice on high profile politicians as much as I believe in polls and masks for covids.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

He took what...a dozen + flights on Lolita Express.

Its a rough week for ol Bill Clinton.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen to the ex-president or the Ex-first lady. I am sure they bent laws and did a lot of things not actually legal over the years, but nobody will prosecute them for these, it would make it look bad in the world's eyes if either of them were found to be criminals.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
With all apologies to William Shakespeare:

“Alas, poor Durham, I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy”

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The Department of Justice seized a ton of records from the Clinton foundation in 2018.

Andrew weissmann the DOJ guy who led Bob Mueller's Witch Hunt against President Trump, was involved in keeping Hillary and Bills Secrets Under Wraps.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

NSA is good for nothing; they are part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

We'll it damn sure won't be the FBI, or CIA...

They had 15 years to do something about it, and instead chose to get paid.

...and continue living.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join